Notices
South Central Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

South MS Z's

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 11:15 PM
knguyen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by J_Dizzle
this is what you missed alvin

was that in gulf park estates?
Old 06-07-2008, 11:15 PM
knguyen

we need to do it soon cause i just finaced my tires
Old 06-07-2008, 11:16 PM
J_Dizzle
southcentral>me

Originally Posted by knguyen
was that in gulf park estates?
yes
Old 06-07-2008, 11:34 PM
knguyen

I need you to order me that camber kit tomorrow josh
Old 06-07-2008, 11:35 PM
J_Dizzle
southcentral>me

get with me on money and i'll make it happen
Old 06-07-2008, 11:50 PM
THE_SCHROED

Mark I thought you wanted me to try and get my clutch done at a shop? I have no problem bringing it somewhere. I don't want mine to do the same as Jimmys and we have to keep messin with it. I would rather some shop do it and them have to fix it if anything goes wrong. I'm a little worried about the ones around here, because it's not everyday that they do an aftermarket clutch and flywheel install on a newer import. Like you were talkin about the guys at that shop in Deiberville one day Mark that had no idea what they were doing on that turbo'd senta. I'll drive to Z1 if I have to I just want my clutch in. BTW Kevin if you financed tires when are they going on?
Old 06-07-2008, 11:50 PM
knguyen

I'll give you 110 tommorow and you order this for me

http://mynismo.com/products/?id=5967
Old 06-07-2008, 11:52 PM
knguyen

Originally Posted by THE_SCHROED
Mark I thought you wanted me to try and get my clutch done at a shop? I have no problem bringing it somewhere. I don't want mine to do the same as Jimmys and we have to keep messin with it. I would rather some shop do it and them have to fix it if anything goes wrong. I'm a little worried about the ones around here, because it's not everyday that they do an aftermarket clutch and flywheel install on a newer import. Like you were talkin about the guys at that shop in Deiberville one day Mark that had no idea what they were doing on that turbo'd senta. I'll drive to Z1 if I have to I just want my clutch in. BTW Kevin if you financed tires when are they going on?
Whenever they come in, hopefully soon
Old 06-07-2008, 11:54 PM
jammin

wow! good game that mynismo site has the spc camber kit for cheaper for what i bought my eibach camber kit in! LOL wtf~

lol phucking kidding me, http://z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?model...ng&prodid=2890 thats where i bought mine! fawkn couldve saved 50 bucks about. and i didnt even need the camber kit
Old 06-07-2008, 11:55 PM
knguyen

Originally Posted by jammin
wow! good game that mynismo site has the spc camber kit for cheaper for what i bought my eibach camber kit in! LOL wtf~
man, im not too sure about that. i just read the info and it said i must buy 2 quantities as it is sold per side. 110 bucks for one side??
Old 06-07-2008, 11:56 PM
knguyen

lol phucking kidding me, http://z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?model...ng&prodid=2890 thats where i bought mine! fawkn couldve saved 50 bucks about. and i didnt even need the camber kit
Jamie you still got the camber kit? hahah
Old 06-07-2008, 11:57 PM
jammin

yea, if u want it, ill sell it for 100 i guesss
Old 06-07-2008, 11:58 PM
jammin

man, im not too sure about that. i just read the info and it said i must buy 2 quantities as it is sold per side. 110 bucks for one side??
oh really now? haha hows about 140 then? LOLOLol i havent even touched that b1tch just opened it
Old 06-08-2008, 12:01 AM
knguyen

oh really now? haha hows about 140 then? LOLOLol i havent even touched that b1tch just opened it
hell yeah, hahah just tell jt to bring it down and i'll give him the money and ill give you 140 for it. saves me the trouble on ordering it
Old 06-08-2008, 12:02 AM
jammin

hell yeah, hahah just tell jt to bring it down and i'll give him the money and ill give you 140 for it. saves me the trouble on ordering it
ill let u have it for 100, and i might come down monday for lil tin's going away party
Old 06-08-2008, 12:05 AM
knguyen

lol thats cool with me, just give me a hollar whenever you're down
Old 06-08-2008, 12:07 AM
knguyen

josh i need you to order my centercaps now, lol
Old 06-08-2008, 08:46 AM
kramykram

Originally Posted by THE_SCHROED

they are not a performance shop for turbo's for one. they have never did an install on anything like that before or messed with anything like that. they were just installing the parts and the guy going to have it tuned. big differnce. if you doubt my work thats fine. i never said take it to a shop. i said thats up to you since you doubt my abilities. but if you would read on the forums on the problem other people have had this same problem with the setup. why idk but it has happened as they could not answer for me the same question i have asked. but the problem is there whether it being done by a shop or indvidual. so do what you want it really doesn't matter to me.
Old 06-08-2008, 09:15 AM
NA350zJimmy

Originally Posted by kramykram
they are not a performance shop for turbo's for one. they have never did an install on anything like that before or messed with anything like that. they were just installing the parts and the guy going to have it tuned. big differnce. if you doubt my work thats fine. i never said take it to a shop. i said thats up to you since you doubt my abilities. but if you would read on the forums on the problem other people have had this same problem with the setup. why idk but it has happened as they could not answer for me the same question i have asked. but the problem is there whether it being done by a shop or indvidual. so do what you want it really doesn't matter to me.

Mark's work is find its the product the JWT flywheel is the problem I am going to order the ACT prolight flywheel and sell to whoever will buy it on the lo llo.....As far as that goes ryan take your set up to a shop and see if they can fix it I talked with Z1 they don't carry JWT and JWT won't give me or mark a repley..........my next approach will be to go on the vendors page and post marks problem so we can get a response from JWT or the Vendors who are selling this product without giving a heads up--- the clutch is fine its the ----flywheel ----- don't doubt Mark he knows what he is doing and it is eating him up since we did it 3 time but on a another not my car is running and works fine beside the noise at idle....................
Old 06-08-2008, 09:41 AM
THE_SCHROED

I don't doubt you work Mark I just don't want to go throught the same problem that Jimmy is. If a shop does it and it acts up they can fix it the same day. I don't want to have to drive around with it like that for a few weeks. I'm hoping that it is only a handful of JWT flywheels that are like this and I don't have one, becuase many people are satisfied with theirs.

Quick Reply: South MS Z's