Notices
South Central Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

South MS Z's

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 03:22 PM
Z_enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There any silver z's from the copiah county area on here? Just met a 03-05 z with gunmetal wheels on I-55south. Just wandering if it were any of you guys. Later!
Old 09-19-2010, 10:53 PM
kramykram

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nope sorry i have an 08 and was in baton rouge wednesday. lol don't even kno where copiah country is.
Old 09-20-2010, 02:07 AM
DougEfresh

nope. my car realy hasn't moved since they let me up out the nut house haha.

lol let me go snap da evo seat

ev ev everyy body get yah roll onnn haha

lulz

Last edited by DougEfresh; 09-20-2010 at 02:33 AM.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:04 AM
kramykram

lol thats crazy doug. didn't know you played so many racing games
Old 09-20-2010, 09:59 AM
kramykram

funny story. My ex blew her head gasket in her 04 altima with a 4 banger. Now go back 3 years ago when she purchased it. Nice car no problems. well about 6 month after she bought it the radiator started leaking. She never would spend the money to fix it just kept putting water in it as it got worse. Well a few months ago the head gasket finally blew. So me being the nice guy I am tell her I will fix it cheap. Little did i know i would have to pull the motor to do this head job. Well I get her running great, but it has high idle problems. She told me it was doing that before I worked on it so it made me feel better. She took it to local stealership and they fix the idle problem. But now it has a miss to it when it starts till it warms up a tad. Well last night she calls me and tells me its running hot. Ask me to come check it out. So I go examine her car. #1 no oil in the motor at all. #2 It is missing the whole time its running not just at start up. So we get more oil start it up runs great. Today she says its doing something else so i go pick it up take to the the shop and check a couple of ecu codes. check the oil and has water in it. well apparantly she has blow the head gasket again. haha guess what, its now my fault. because i did not hold her hand to check her oil and water. we have been good friends since we broke up even with the troubles it causes with my girl. friends are friends nothing more. But let alone did she never finish paying me for the job, which I knew she wouldn't. Now 2 months after i fixed the car she wants me to pay for it. I tell you what. This is why I quit dating white american women. They are all f u c k i n g crazy.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:24 PM
jammin

Originally Posted by kramykram
funny story. My ex blew her head gasket in her 04 altima with a 4 banger. Now go back 3 years ago when she purchased it. Nice car no problems. well about 6 month after she bought it the radiator started leaking. She never would spend the money to fix it just kept putting water in it as it got worse. Well a few months ago the head gasket finally blew. So me being the nice guy I am tell her I will fix it cheap. Little did i know i would have to pull the motor to do this head job. Well I get her running great, but it has high idle problems. She told me it was doing that before I worked on it so it made me feel better. She took it to local stealership and they fix the idle problem. But now it has a miss to it when it starts till it warms up a tad. Well last night she calls me and tells me its running hot. Ask me to come check it out. So I go examine her car. #1 no oil in the motor at all. #2 It is missing the whole time its running not just at start up. So we get more oil start it up runs great. Today she says its doing something else so i go pick it up take to the the shop and check a couple of ecu codes. check the oil and has water in it. well apparantly she has blow the head gasket again. haha guess what, its now my fault. because i did not hold her hand to check her oil and water. we have been good friends since we broke up even with the troubles it causes with my girl. friends are friends nothing more. But let alone did she never finish paying me for the job, which I knew she wouldn't. Now 2 months after i fixed the car she wants me to pay for it. I tell you what. This is why I quit dating white american women. They are all f u c k i n g crazy.
lol sucks bro.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:50 PM
DougEfresh

lol damn mark that sucks to hear man.

"even after you're dead they still want your heart" haha.

damn female caucasians.....

haha yeah no doubt mark on the racing. got rfactor and live for speed. need for speed shift. but the lappie is lagging since it is a lappie and is a few years old the alienware m15x with 8800m gtx gpu. i might see if more ram will save it but i doubt it.. it just cant push NFS shift at the max settings with all the car detail lagging so.... im trying to sell off my banshee frame and parts i never built up and try and do me a desktop to push any game out. but daymnn im gonna have to sell the laptop probably and banshee just to do a stacked build.

i will hit you back when i got some free time if you ever wanna go rip it up haha plus i need to clean i been so busy doing work and projects in my free time staying sober and educated instead of inebriated and dumb!
Old 09-20-2010, 08:17 PM
kramykram

lol i hear ya doug. yeah **** happens she is down right being hateful to me. yeah just ordered 2 gtx 480's. don't get me wrong the 295's do great but i wanna move up to the new technology.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:39 PM
kramykram

where is my south central homies @? you guys all leaving me chillin alone
Old 09-23-2010, 09:08 AM
Z_enthusiast

You and others should take a ride out to nola or the BR area. we have a few Z's in this area. any of yall going to IFO in baton rouge? suppose to be a nice turn out.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:47 PM
kramykram

lol used to try to chill with those guys, but working 2 jobs back then made it hard. since i seem to be the only real enthusiast left here. i am down for a day events but nights unless a wednesday or thursday nothing much i can do. i do need to try to put something together for cruisin the coast again though.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:49 PM
kramykram

so just got my new video cards installed, asus gtx 460's. its ashame that one of them almost beat my 2 295's. the suck. fixing to run a test with sli going next see what i get on 3dmark vantage. first card was a 29,354. with my 295's i scored a 32,638.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:00 PM
DougEfresh

hey mark haha yeah right im always down homie.

hahha lucky sob on them cards man id buy your old ones but i dont got no cheese for that right now.

haha yeah im down for cruisin when is it this year?

i was gonna post earlier but i had to run to doc visit blagh so i wasnt in the mood lol i like opened the lappie loged in the slammed it close lol.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:39 AM
Z_enthusiast

Im down for cruising the coast. isnt it next year tho? ill have my drop/wheels by then
Old 09-24-2010, 08:58 PM
mikex228

im down for cruisin the coast lol
Old 09-24-2010, 09:25 PM
blue350zed

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I can do Cruisin' the Coast. Not from Ms., but not that far from it!
Old 09-25-2010, 12:32 AM
kramykram

Ok cruisin the coast posted up guys
Old 09-26-2010, 08:42 AM
DougEfresh

Originally Posted by kramykram
Ok cruisin the coast posted up guys
haha i posted up in thread, im down. awesome work mark

hah oh yeah i finally my sony 9 year old digital camera died so i went and got the 199 flip ultra hd(720p 60fps 2 hours max 3rd generation flip with built in stabilization too) from best buy then i instantly did the $39 sunpak wide angle leds mod lol! then i built my $15 poor mans stabilizer(johnny lee you ROCK!) haha! all in one day. *macro lenses/driops telephoto and i also will reverse a seunpak wide angle into a fish eye lens* lol etc.

needless to say ill have a flip ultra hd on board haha. now to build a car mount(will use suction device should be cheap and easy ive seen it done easily) ;p poor mans stabilizer is held. plus i needed a camera to record my projects im working on so it was no way of getting around buying a camera.

Old 09-26-2010, 08:44 AM
kramykram

damn thats a big lens for something so little
Old 09-28-2010, 11:55 PM
DougEfresh

the flip just blagh i been out the game to long it only made a good better pocket camcorder the lens mod was fun and all haha but yeah it got sent right back.

i spent a 100 more and got a real camera the canon powershot sx20 is.

so ill be bringing the canon powershot sx20 is with me instead ;p

ps the flip blows ***** with out the wide angle lens mod haha yeah its big remind me of HAL haha but yeah with that big *** lens you're capturing way more in the frame and panning way more less and even smoother than you would without a wideangle.

panning on the flip blagh haha id only buy the older gen model and that would be just to be a beater cam for mounting to the 350z for awesome shots haha.

Quick Reply: South MS Z's