Notices
South Central Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

Any Knoxville or Chattanooga Z owners

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2014, 09:24 PM
QuickSilver94

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Knoxville or Chattanooga Z owners

WHERE ALL THE EAST TENNESSEE *****S AT!?!?!?!?!?!??!!

Hey everyone i just got my new Z and i was wondering if there is a club or a meet or something in Knoxville TN, since its also about 2 hours away from chattanooga, that would work too. I see about 15 Z's that go to UT Knoxville.

If there are any meets or hang outs or anything at all, let me know, i wanna meet some Z enthusiasts and talk about ****.

Hit me up with any info
Old 12-05-2014, 01:05 PM
Sunset350ZR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah there is the Smoky Mountain Z club here. Its a fairly mature group and may or may not be to your liking, but they are good people. I haven't been available much yo hang out but gonna try to be more active in the car scene. I know not 20 minutes ago I ran past going in opposite direction a silver Z with black stripe down middle and a good looking black 350Z on black rims with a wing on Old Maryville Pike. What;s Z and color are you driving in case I see you. I have the Zunset ZR and I am not far from UT.

Doc
Old 01-20-2015, 05:03 PM
Bcampbel24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm also in Knoxville, TN and have been looking for some local stuff. I have a friend thats part of a subaru club that meets up every other week or something like that just to talk about cars and was wondering if we had anything like that for our Z's. Also on a side note The Dragon isn't far from here (an hour and a half to the end) and it is incredible.
Old 01-21-2015, 06:34 AM
Sunset350ZR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bcampbel24
I'm also in Knoxville, TN and have been looking for some local stuff. I have a friend thats part of a subaru club that meets up every other week or something like that just to talk about cars and was wondering if we had anything like that for our Z's. Also on a side note The Dragon isn't far from here (an hour and a half to the end) and it is incredible.
I havent done the Dragon in a while but stopped going on the weekends due to traffic and lane crossings. May try it again once I get the car all sorted out. PM if you would like to hang out. Maybe can get something started.

Last edited by Sunset350ZR; 01-21-2015 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Incomplete message