Notices
South Central Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

St. Louis Z Club Car Show

Old 06-13-2004, 08:10 PM
bbye v8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St. Louis Z Club Car Show

The Gateway Z Club's annual Z Car Show will be Sunday July 11 at Bommarito Nissan. This event is free and open to all Nissan owners, you do not have to be a member of the club, or even have a Z, any Nissan is welcome.

We will have 7 trophies: 350Z, 300ZX (Z32), 300ZX (Z31), 280ZX, Z (240Z, 260Z, 280Z), Modified Z, and Nissan Non-Z. The Non-Z class is for those with classic Datsun 510s, Roadsters, newer 240SXs or even Maximas, just so long as it's a Nissan. We will not have official "judging", rather the
entrants to the car show will vote for their favorite car in each class.

Registration is from 9 AM to 11 AM, the show officially starts at 11 AM with trophies awarded at 3 PM. Food and drinks will be available, with all proceeds benefiting Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy, so please come hungry. Dash plaques will be given to the first 25 cars to register.

The show is sponsored and hosted by Bommarito Nissan, 661 Dunn Road in Hazelwood, Missouri. If rained out, the show will be rescheduled but we do not have a backup date yet. If you have questions simply post them here or feel free to write me, Brian at BBYEV8@Yahoo.com or visit our website at www.gatewayZclub.com I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of you and checking out your car. If you attend the show please find me, just ask for BBYE V8.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:18 AM
Z33Concept

I WILL BE THERE IN FLYING COLORS
Old 06-14-2004, 10:06 AM
christoc

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll hopefully be there again, trying to hold up my 350z trophy from last year's show
Old 06-14-2004, 10:26 AM
ZainT

Yea, can't wait to go! It will be my first show with all my mods done! can't wait. Hopefully I won't do that bad :P
Old 06-14-2004, 12:56 PM
christoc

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just figured out that's the same weekend as my next divisional, in Salina Kansas looks like I'll miss the show this year. The car's pretty darn beat up now anyways, paint hasn't held up at all... I'd lose if I showed up
Old 06-14-2004, 05:22 PM
ranger5oh

I'll be there, hopefully. I am moving into a new house that weekend, but I will try to make it, at least for a little while.

Zain, I wanna see that TT setup!
Old 06-15-2004, 02:33 PM
ZainT

Originally posted by ranger5oh
SLU Law School in the fall
My brother just graduated from there.. maybe he can give you some watch outs and helper notes!!
Old 06-17-2004, 07:57 PM
Z33Concept

MY Cuz also graduated from SLU Law school a few years back I HOPe to see you all at Bommarito
Old 07-08-2004, 08:46 PM
bbye v8

The forecast looks like it's gonna be hot, but at least the rain will stay away. Should be a great day!
Old 07-12-2004, 09:08 PM
Shujun

Originally posted by bbye v8
The forecast looks like it's gonna be hot, but at least the rain will stay away. Should be a great day!
It was. I saw two 350z decked out with stillen bodykits. Lots of 300ZX(90+) were there too. There were even 240zxs on hand. Just a good way to get together. I'll be sending my enrollment form in now.
Old 07-13-2004, 05:16 PM
bbye v8

Originally posted by Shujun
It was. I saw two 350z decked out with stillen bodykits. Lots of 300ZX(90+) were there too. There were even 240zxs on hand. Just a good way to get together. I'll be sending my enrollment form in now.

We were a little disappointed in the turnout, I think we only topped out around 40 cars. I think the heat had something to do with that. But I'm glad you made it and that you had a good time. I know I sure had fun. Lots of nice Nissans.

I'm not sure, but I think Mike and Preston's cars have the Veilside kit, but I may be wrong...
Old 07-15-2004, 09:51 AM
ZainT

Originally posted by bbye v8
I'm not sure, but I think Mike and Preston's cars have the Veilside kit, but I may be wrong...
You are correct... Mike has the entire V3 Veilside kit, and I have the V1 CF front lip with the V3 sides and rear. No Stillen kits except for the 2 300ZX's.

Had a great time and enjoyed see more and more Z's like always! Glad you came and enjoyed yourself. see you at the Next years car show!
Old 04-03-2013, 01:20 PM
kenziedog350z

All you need to know- DO NOT GO TO adrenaline motorsports @ 4150 Shady Springs Ln, St Peters, MO 63376 !!!! FOR ANYTHING!!! ( might as well throw a bunch of money in a trash can)

BAD SHOP!!!( if you can even call it a shop) RIPS YOU OFF!!!

This is my story. Two years ago I moved to the area looking for a shop I could take my car to for performance upgrades and work on it. I found out about Adrenaline Motorsports on 4150 Shady Springs Ln, St Peters, MO 63376 by a simple Google search. I installed my turbo kit my self and than needed help getting it tuned to run and perform how I wanted it to. Called them told them what I had and asked what I would need if anything. I asked them if they could tune it to 400hp. They said that they could get it no problem. I brought it to them and the told me that they would get it in, in the next few days even though I Scheduled an apt before hand. So I ended up leaving it there after a week of not hearing from them I called to see if they had it done yet, they told me that it was too hot outside to tune it. It was warm but it should not have been a problem because my turbo being a rear mount needs to be hot to perform well anyway. so I told them that I would come get it till the weather cooled down. I watched the weather forecast and called when It cooled down to the 60s. Brought it in and the shop forgot to tell the tuner to come that day, so I had to wait 2 hours for him to get there, left it there for another 2weeks called the shop to see what was going on. He said that the injectors were not large enough even though plenty of cars use them to achieve the hp I was looking for so I bough new injectors installed them and brought it back. This time they said that the car could not be tuned because it had an exhaust leek. I told them to fix it and get it done over the next month they had my car. Again I had to call them not once did they call me to update me! I asked what was taking so long they informed me that there dino was broken and they had to order parts to fix it, and they TOLD me that they welded the piping and fixed the leeks, and sent the turbo to get rebuilt.
I came and got it and told them to call me as soon as they got there dyno fixed, 2 weeks later I called them again and asked if it was fixed they said it wasn’t but we were first on the list to call when it was done. I was on a forum 2 weeks later and saw that they had a "test and tune" last week. I called them again and they said that they forgot to call because they were busy with there own cars. I asked if i could get it tuned now they said yes no problem I brought it in again and the tuner this time said that he didn’t like the ecu piggyback that I was using and to buy a Different one. So i bought another one and had him use that to tune a week later I called again and asked if it was done they said it would be the next day so I came in the next day to get it ended up waiting another 2 hours for them to finish they told me they tuned it for a safe reliable 375. I said ok. After paying each time for a tune and extra for turbo being rebuilt and leeks "fixed", I told them that I was not paying anymore because they never successfully tune it in the first place and I had spent ALOT of money with them. They ended up not charging me for the last tune which I shouldn’t have paid for anything at allll!!!

Later I looked under my car and there is NOOO welding done anywhere!!! So they lied about that too!

-------OVER ALL----- They are the worst shop you can bring your car to. BAD customer service!! They NEVER CALL YOU to tell you anything (if its done. if its broken, if they cant do it)!!! You will end up paying them to just park your car in there shop. You will be paying them to destroy your stuff! They do not care about anything or anyone but them selves! DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!

They nearly destroyed my car! I brought it to another shop in Louisville KY and they told me all the stuff that was wrong with adrenaline motorsports work. Told me that they were surprised it had not blown up yet because of they "Tune" adrenaline motorsports put on it.

I hope that this helps people not get ripped off further by them.

DO NOT GO TO “adrenaline motorsports "

Please if you are in this area and are looking for a good shop to go to, invest your time and money travel down to Louisville KY to Dynosty motorsports!! They very good and I am very happy with there work and customer service! Great guys! Great shop! LOOK them up on the z forums!!!
Old 04-03-2013, 01:47 PM
skeetzee

Originally Posted by Z33Concept
I WILL BE THERE IN FLYING COLORS

JK
Old 04-08-2013, 08:13 PM
BlazeSquall

No idea why this was blank.. I quoted the above rant and it submitted as blank :/

Last edited by BlazeSquall; 04-08-2013 at 08:14 PM.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:13 PM
BlazeSquall

So you revived a 9 year old thread?

I don't see your review on their google search results page. Maybe throw an abbreviated version on there as well? Sorry you had such bad luck though.