Notices

FS: SparkleCityHop's Dell Equipment Blowout

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 07:56 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default SparkleCityHop's Dell Equipment Blowout

Everything boots and has at least the memory that it had at original purchase. Expect normal wear and tear from office use. There isn't enough profit in these things for me to spend time digging into each one and give people exact specs, so expect whatever support.dell.com tells you was the original configuration and consider any upgrades as a nice surprise.

This equipment was all used either in a corporate office or medical/hospital setting, so they've been gently used. However, they may have scratches or dings. All of them have working covers/plastics/plates and do not have any splits, etc. They were retired and instead of paying dell $25 a piece for disposal, I'm saving the company some money by seeing if anyone in the community can benefit from a computer. I'd give them away for free, but it does take time and effort to wipe them, troubleshoot any issues and swap parts, coordinate delivery/pickup, etc. so I'm just looking to not give away all of my personal time for free.

Please, do not bother low balling me. These are more generous prices than these are selling for via my other target audiences. I'm not pressed for time or money and this equipment is being sold via multiple other methods/target audiences. New equipment is constantly being removed as things are sold and new items will be added to the list as more equipment is retired from service.

These are the prices for local pickup (without shipping). PM me and we'll setup a time/place to meet up in Greenville/Spartanburg, SC or Charlotte, NC. I also travel throughout the Southeast, so if you're in a major city or near a major interstate, I may be able to meet up closer to you.

If you want something shipped, send me a PM for shipping costs to your zip code. There just isn't enough profit in these items to make it worth haggling on every item, so if you like the price, send payment via paypal to harold.ballinger@gmail.com and your items will be shipped out within 1 business day in most cases, 3 business days worst case if I am traveling for work.

If you have serious questions, please don't hesitate to PM me. If I'm not traveling for work, I can usually get you pictures of a specific item.

I'm pretty sure that all computers are licensed for an OEM copy of Windows, but you'll have to reinstall the operating system yourself. The computers will not be setup/configured with a ready to go operating system, so if you don't know how to format a hard drive and reinstall an operating system, please don't buy this unless you're going to have your local computer guy do it for you. I do not provide free computer technical support. You are buying these items as is. However, if you are unhappy with your purchase and are not satisfied, I'm an honest person and I will make it right. Some of the items still have warranty, so check support.dell.com for warranty details as well.

1100@$40ea
-----------------------
53HN6B1
28HRQ91
78HRQ91
GTVF281
43HN681

2400@$30ea
-----------------------
98F8481
43SM871
74F8481
*6 more that I can't get to easily to read tags*

1710@$70ea
--------------------------------
H5FGN71
JCCC191
7MDBN71
5KDGN71
BSC3X91
1Z5NSB1

1700@$60ea
--------------------------------
GKTY071
7H3Y071
629Y071
4HWY071

Dell Monitors
E773c@$20ea
---------------------------
*4 of them*
Attached Thumbnails SparkleCityHop's Dell Equipment Blowout-pic_0119.jpg   SparkleCityHop's Dell Equipment Blowout-pic_0120.jpg   SparkleCityHop's Dell Equipment Blowout-pic_0121.jpg   SparkleCityHop's Dell Equipment Blowout-pic_0122.jpg   SparkleCityHop's Dell Equipment Blowout-pic_0125.jpg  

Last edited by SparkleCityHop; 05-23-2011 at 04:51 AM.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:18 PM
nfsp g35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just paypal'd you! I want these two:
8ZPFCP1 (4GB RAM)
8ZN8CP1 (4GB RAM)

I'll be the guy at Zdayz with the Ivory Pearl and black G35 sedan

Last edited by nfsp g35; 05-16-2011 at 08:21 PM.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:25 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Your items are now marked as sold and they will be on the truck. I'll be in the silver roadster with a longnose front bumper. I'll also PM you my contact info now.
Old 05-17-2011, 05:17 PM
idanielsan

Hey, how much you want for this guy? G0FLKF1
It looks like a optiplex 755
I dont think Ill be able to make it out to zdayz. Too little too late for booking a lodge. shoot me a pm and I might can pick up depending on where your at.
we can do a z to z meet and greet too. I'd like to see your car up close
Old 05-17-2011, 06:01 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

I scribbled most of these service tags down in the dark the other night, so I may have seen a O as a 0, B as an 8, l as a 1, etc. I'll be leaving in the morning for Fontana/ZDayz. If I can confirm the service tag for you before then I will, but if not, it will be Sunday/Monday before I'm able to get back home and confirm.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:05 PM
Phreakdout

Thumbs up

I seriously need something decent. Hop, just bring the best thing still available. If you can add RAM I'll gladly pay. I will pay you cash at ZdayZ. If you need paypal earlier, let me know and I'll transfer it.

Not sure what cabin we're in. I'll look for you and your roadster.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:00 AM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

I'm going to load up the truck this morning. I'll be fitting as many computers as I can. I'm hoping to subsidize my ZDayz trip by selling all of my stuff.

I'm also bringing extra RAM & HD's, etc.

I have a few hours of work on my car this morning, need to pack clothes, pack equipment in vehicles, load car on hauler, stock up on "party supplies", and do final safety checks before leaving. I will be there sometime tonight. What day/time are you arriving?
Old 05-22-2011, 04:34 AM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Nfsp, I haven't seen you yet. I'm in the "polite car" and I'm in the parking lot right behind the grill. I'll be loading the trailer this morning and have your computers if you are here.
Old 05-22-2011, 04:49 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

It was an eventful week at ZDayz. Unfortunately, neither nfsp or phreak caught up with me at the event, but I did happen to sell everything else that I had on hand for the event. I'm guessing that our schedules of driving the dragon must have overlapped, because I think that my roadster may have been the only one with a rollcage, long nose, and "Polite Car" graphics by Justin @ Redline. I also am pretty sure that I was the only one in cowboy boots all 5 days.

I'll be updating my original post to reflect what items remain. Also, I will be shipping nfsp his two computers as soon as he and I match up in PM land, so they will come off the list permanently as well.

Also, I'll be packing 1 or 2 computers to donate to Brian Settle for future ZDayz use. I'll see if some of the folks that bought computers at ZDayz can give some feedback here.

Hope everyone made it back safe from ZDayz & hope to see even more of you there next year!!!
Old 05-23-2011, 09:14 AM
nfsp g35

Originally Posted by SparkleCityHop
Nfsp, I haven't seen you yet. I'm in the "polite car" and I'm in the parking lot right behind the grill. I'll be loading the trailer this morning and have your computers if you are here.
Dang. Wish I would have seen this post.
Stupid lack of signal at Fontana. I tried txting and calling you several times, even had you paged at the end of dinner Saturday night. Oh well.
There were a bunch of silver verts and I didn't know which one was yours
Old 05-23-2011, 04:22 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Sorry, man. We scooted out of dinner on Sat nite for a quick Dragon run. Just PM me your address and I'll ship them to you.

I didn't find out that Fontana had Internet access in the General Store until Friday night. I'm so used to hotels having wireless in the rooms that I was completely caught off guard with the no cell phone & no Intrawebs thing. I'm not complaining, because it kept work off of my tail while I was there.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:42 PM
nfsp g35

Dude, these computers freaking KICK BUTT! Well worth the wait!

I'm going to be sending a friend or two your way (along with some + iTrader)