Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

North Atanta Meet!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 02:54 PM
Trey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation No more GFudd!!!!

If you guys want to meet with a bunch of cars, go to the NorthPoint Fuddruckers. There are more people there and you guys will have a great time on Thursdays at 8pm.

Last night some ghetto ****er tried to carjack some guy with a shotgun right in front of like 25 people.

I really don't think anyone will be hanging out there anymore.

Head up to the Varsity downtown this coming thursday. 200 people meetup there the first thursday of every month, then meet at the Northpoint Fuddruckers every thursday from now on.

Fuddruckers Northpoint

6360 Northpoint Parkway, Alpharetta, GA

http://www.fuddruckers.com/locations...t.asp?state=ga

Oh and a suggestion, when you guys are coming and leaving keep the loud radios and high revving to minimum. (red 350z, blue Sti and a gray 350 come to mind)

We don't play like that.

Trey
White STi
Old 04-01-2005, 02:56 PM
2003z

Originally Posted by Trey
Last night some ghetto ****er tried to carjack some guy with a shotgun right in front of like 25 people.
at Gwinnett?
Old 04-01-2005, 03:09 PM
Trey

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 2003z
at Gwinnett?

At the place in the first post....Gwinnett Fuddruckers = GFUDD.

Don't bother going back and getting

Northpoint Fuddruckers from now on (NPFUDD) except the first Thursday of the month we all meet at the Varsity Downtown (200+ people).
Old 04-01-2005, 03:55 PM
Smokin_Joe

Angry

not to BE A COMPLETE DICK ABOUT IT...
BUT THE NEXT TIME YOU GUYS COME TO OUR MEET...
DON'T PHUCKING SPIN TIRES, CUT DOUGHNUTS, SPEED OUT OF THE PARKING LOT

THAT **** IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR!

BE RESPECTFUL OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE ORGANIZED THIS MEET FROM DAY ONE & FOLLOW OUR RULES!

BTW: WE MEET @ NORTHPOINT FUDD ON THURSDAYS NOW B/C OF LAST WEEKS INCIDENT

Joe
Old 04-02-2005, 04:14 PM
Peking

Originally Posted by Smokin_Joe
not to BE A COMPLETE DICK ABOUT IT...
BUT THE NEXT TIME YOU GUYS COME TO OUR MEET...
DON'T PHUCKING SPIN TIRES, CUT DOUGHNUTS, SPEED OUT OF THE PARKING LOT

THAT **** IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR!

BE RESPECTFUL OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE ORGANIZED THIS MEET FROM DAY ONE & FOLLOW OUR RULES!

BTW: WE MEET @ NORTHPOINT FUDD ON THURSDAYS NOW B/C OF LAST WEEKS INCIDENT

Joe
Calm down some Joe, I know the rules and did not post them like I should have... Anyway they didn't know the rules before, so kinda uncalled for to just say "FOLLOW OUR RULES!" if they didn't know them...Then again I would have figured a little more maturity from the owners.
Old 04-04-2005, 10:01 PM
POPA 350z

First meet I went was to see a friends Civic. When I left I speed up a little because somebody asked me to step on it a little to hear my BOV. Plus I thought doughnuts was when you spin around? I didn't see anything like that. Did you? About the loud revving is not my fault my car calls more attetion than yours and people ask us to do it? I thought it was a car meet? About music if your ears area little sensitive you need to go to a doctor?

I heard a lot BS when I got there people talking crap about me and my friends. Hey man, don't worry about us doing doghnuts and **** next time. We just got invited!!! I thounght of doing and Sti vs 350z vid, but now all I want to record is blue sti vs white sti getting smoked.

Smokin Joe- we weren't trying to be loud or anything, people just asked me to hear my BOV.

Mike- I had left, but what i heard is that this dude with a shotgun went after two guys.

By the way my light came back again. I might need to meet up with you again?

later,

-josh

peeking good looking out it was nice meeting you and i look foward seeing you again...

p.s

C*bron and have a Good night

Last edited by POPA 350z; 04-04-2005 at 10:28 PM.
Old 04-04-2005, 10:28 PM
InItIaLD

WELL... i guess my crew are the "red and silver 350 and STi" that have factory stereos that sound like DBdrag war champs for some reason.. im worried about my stereo.. im gonna go get it chcked under warranty

is this because of the 300awhp > 270+ish?... its really dick to have my crew called out like that since we did nothing, everyone here knows the crappy bose factory stereo in my Z sucks.. it CANT get loud, my brother was asked to give it a little push by another WRX owner to hear the HKShipower exhaust.. which was one he was thinking of getting.. im glad we were able to help the guy out in making his decision, Josh (twin turbo 350Z) was also asked to give it some revs to hear difference between GreddyType S and HKS SSQBOV (on WRX STi) mostly by the Ricey kids but we didnt feel like being jerks to them,but yeah i guess we wont be going anymore, some people just cant stand others getting more attention, i was told there was alot of retarded immature crap said as soon as we showed up, but again what can i expect?... a silver 350z, a red 350z, silver Twin turbo 350z, Loud WRX STi, Loud S2000 arriving and departing all at once will call for alot of attention.... i smell jealousy of some sort... specially with the STi power comparison thing.. but whatever, i live in america...and i can blast Guns n Roses thru my crappy factory stereo as loud as i want

Last edited by InItIaLD; 04-04-2005 at 10:43 PM.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:03 AM
InItIaLD

Trey, this is for you just in case you thought the STi was full of it
Attached Thumbnails North Atanta Meet!!!-oscartopspeed.jpg  
Old 04-05-2005, 11:08 AM
zownz

yeah who tha **** complains about that **** anyways..we all are car enthusiasts here and do our own thing..i dont remember none of us burning out leaving..and sorry if our stock bose system is 2 loud for you..drop the jelousy and move on..Z you guys at the next car meet...Zeek..04 silverstone Z...
Old 04-05-2005, 03:20 PM
zownz

Originally Posted by InItIaLD
WELL... i guess my crew are the "red and silver 350 and STi" that have factory stereos that sound like DBdrag war champs for some reason.. im worried about my stereo.. im gonna go get it chcked under warranty

is this because of the 300awhp > 270+ish?... its really dick to have my crew called out like that since we did nothing, everyone here knows the crappy bose factory stereo in my Z sucks.. it CANT get loud, my brother was asked to give it a little push by another WRX owner to hear the HKShipower exhaust.. which was one he was thinking of getting.. im glad we were able to help the guy out in making his decision, Josh (twin turbo 350Z) was also asked to give it some revs to hear difference between GreddyType S and HKS SSQBOV (on WRX STi) mostly by the Ricey kids but we didnt feel like being jerks to them,but yeah i guess we wont be going anymore, some people just cant stand others getting more attention, i was told there was alot of retarded immature crap said as soon as we showed up, but again what can i expect?... a silver 350z, a red 350z, silver Twin turbo 350z, Loud WRX STi, Loud S2000 arriving and departing all at once will call for alot of attention.... i smell jealousy of some sort... specially with the STi power comparison thing.. but whatever, i live in america...and i can blast Guns n Roses thru my crappy factory stereo as loud as i want
for the record..the bose kicks a$$!!
Old 04-06-2005, 06:56 AM
Trey

Exclamation

lol, you guys are really mature, jeasouly? Yea right.

I've been at that place EVERY Thursday since 1997 and NO ONE EVER revs their engins and act's like they are in high school, which most of you seem to be just to "look cool" as the rool in or out. It's ghey and we all know it and think anyone that does it is too. That group of people are not the "Fast and Furious" car enthusist and look down on show off's.

Two weeks in a row, the red 350z, grey 350z and blue STi have raced in the parking lot and then raced out again.

It's UNCALLED for and will not be tolerated. It's called respect.

Red 350z, remember that kid dancing in front of your car? He was making fun of you because your radio was too loud.

Oh and where did I say my car was so badass? I didn't but I mean Oscar's Cobb accessport is weak. I had one and sold it to get the ECUtek.

BAM! Right back at ya!

Anyway, I invited you guys to come to the new spot at the Northpoint Fudd so if you can muster up the maturity, you are welcome to stop by.

C-YA

Last edited by Trey; 04-06-2005 at 07:01 AM.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:37 AM
zownz

Thumbs down

Delete

Last edited by zownz; 04-06-2005 at 08:13 AM.
Old 04-06-2005, 08:00 AM
Trey

270, where di I say my car had 270hp?

Are you BEN? I don't think so. He was dancing in front of the car, black jacket with yellow and red stripe.

And where did I call anyone a ricer? I like how you put words in my mouth.

Who has clear lenses? Are talking about my Headlights? Check out a JDM or EURO spec STi and get back to me.

How old am I? You seem to know so much? :lol: I do hang out with people my age, they are there every week. You guys are the noobs. Come in, learn the rules to our gtg and you will be welcome just like everyone else. Come in and act a f00, you will get no respect. It's simple really.

It's funny you guys took offense because you acted out and got called out for it.

I have nothing to be jealous of, especially you guys. You have nothing I want nor need.

You say someone "asked" you and your friends to rev it up? I'm asking you not to. How's that. It's a simple game and everyone seems to be playing it, jump on board and play along too.
Old 04-06-2005, 08:13 AM
zownz

whatever..i said...you said..he said..im not playing that game tray...thanks for inviting us...you calling us out on a 350z site is uncalled for...you could have acted like an adult yourself and walked up to us and explained the rules and everyone would of had been happy...we could have prevented a lot of missunderstanding and went on with the fun...btw we dont look for respect we take it...and hopefully you dont think you have ***** by calling ppl out on the net..i dont get e-scared

Last edited by zownz; 04-06-2005 at 08:22 AM.
Old 04-06-2005, 08:20 AM
del105
15 f125

You guy sound like a bunch of little babies. Follow the organizers rules or start your own meet. You deserve to be called out for being ****ing idiots. I'm sure your all have really fast cars. Why not come out to an Atlanta auto-x and show me how fast your are. My car is stock and I guarantee I will wipe the floor with any and all of you.

Andrew
Old 04-06-2005, 08:29 AM
zownz

aight dude calm down...we did not know the rules...you dont know us..why do you call us out to an auto-x..? all we did was revved our engines because we were asked to do so..which were 2 out of 5 cars..once again..this can be dealt mature or not at all
Old 04-06-2005, 08:34 AM
Trey

Originally Posted by zownz
whatever..i said...you said..he said..im not playing that game tray...thanks for inviting us...you calling us out on a 350z site is uncalled for...you could have acted like an adult yourself and walked up to us and explained the rules and everyone would of had been happy...we could have prevented a lot of missunderstanding and went on with the fun...btw we dont look for respect we take it...and hopefully you dont think you have ***** by calling ppl out on the net..i dont get e-scared

Lol, I've seen you..and you don't scare me.

I called you guys out because you acted out. Don't like it, don't have to.

Actually, I did say something to Oscar before yall left last week too.

Take respect...........

Sup andrew. <---he kicks my *** at auto-x!!
Old 04-06-2005, 08:34 AM
InItIaLD

hahaha, he now claims 315... WOW!!!, that just doesnt make sense with the face you made when you heard our numbers with our "weak" accessport..when you had previous to that mentioned your 270-280 one and since dynoing at topspeed.. i know for a fact that dyno graph is more than a couple of months old, and to make it worse YOU are tuned... and do not call anyone out for lack of maturity, you got weird ever since your friends with STi's went over to our car and asked us a bunch of questions.. except unlike you they werent d*cks

dont worry, there is only a few cars down there worth seeing (like trin's R33 and Josh's Twin turbo 350z and Mo's 11sec EVO8),we probably wont be going.. too far...i mean.. two out of the three cars i have mentioned are friends and unfortunately have too see them everyday (haha j/k) and quite frankly (no offense to the others) there really wasnt sh*t to see

(the above does not include 2003z)... loved your car man, and i was interested in your powdercoating, do you still do it?.. how much do you charge?, i was lookin to gettin my SPL tube powdercoated if you can PM me
Old 04-06-2005, 08:37 AM
del105
15 f125

Originally Posted by zownz
aight dude calm down...we did not know the rules...you dont know us..why do you call us out to an auto-x..? all we did was revved our engines because we were asked to do so..which were 2 out of 5 cars..once again..this can be dealt mature or not at all

"now all I want to record is blue sti vs white sti getting smoked." Your buddy wrote this.

Seems like you want to race so I figured I'd offer you guys a chance to show how fast you are legally.
Old 04-06-2005, 08:37 AM
InItIaLD

Originally Posted by Trey
I like how you put words in my mouth..

haha exactly why im not going again.. cause I WILL put something in your mouth

Quick Reply: North Atanta Meet!!!