Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

North Atanta Meet!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 08:39 AM
Trey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL That face was me thinking you were lying at the AP numbers because it flat out sucks. I had one and know.

And you say I was being a dick. I was the only guy that talked to Oscar at the meet that night. The other Sti guys were from FLA and didn't even say anything to him. lol

Whatever dood, line up or shutup.

And call me dick to my face!
Old 04-06-2005, 08:42 AM
InItIaLD

zeek... trey probably looked over at us and probably thought we'd do something to him... so obviously.. he approached the smaller guy.. my little brother and said stuff to him... no one.. and i repeat NO ONE had enough maturity or ***** to say anything to me... no one

if you guys were so mature we would have been approached in a good matter and explained the rules.. and we werent, besides.. there WERE people spinnin wheels.. and i dont hear them mentioned. anyway... thanks but no thanks
Old 04-06-2005, 08:46 AM
InItIaLD

Originally Posted by Trey
LOL That face was me thinking you were lying at the AP numbers because it flat out sucks. I had one and know.

And you say I was being a dick. I was the only guy that talked to Oscar at the meet that night. The other Sti guys were from FLA and didn't even say anything to him. lol

Whatever dood, line up or shutup.

And call me dick to my face!

did you approach me?... hahahah no.. and i was probably the loudest of the quiet.. and did you even look over at me?... haha no, the other guys did talk to oscar and me... i even have it on video.. if you assist me i can make you a copy?.. haha, regardless... dont ask me to say something in your face. its starting to escalate and im not one to give up so do us both a favor and be the so called "mature one" and leave it at that... before we do see each other and someone gets layed on ground... and 6'3'' 240lbs says it wont be me
Old 04-06-2005, 09:00 AM
del105
15 f125

Originally Posted by InItIaLD
did you approach me?... hahahah no.. and i was probably the loudest of the quiet.. and did you even look over at me?... haha no, the other guys did talk to oscar and me... i even have it on video.. if you assist me i can make you a copy?.. haha, regardless... dont ask me to say something in your face. its starting to escalate and im not one to give up so do us both a favor and be the so called "mature one" and leave it at that... before we do see each other and someone gets layed on ground... and 6'3'' 240lbs says it wont be me

What I don't understand is you shouldn't have to be asked to behave. This **** is common sense.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:02 AM
Black R

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by InItIaLD
initial d, you need to go back and read the first post in this thread.

You are approaching a level of disrespect, which when returned to you will certainly not be appreciated.

Nobody needs to approach you. Respect yourself and others will. Act childish and you will not be welcome at our gatherings. If it wasn't you who was doing the foolishness, just pass the word. That type of action isn't tolerated.

We've been gathering at that location for years now and it has been a challenge to keep that spot and be cool with the management. We don't intend to lose it simply because some new people want to show off or how cool they are to a bunch of kids. Plenty of us will get on it and act out - but not at that location. Just wait until you are down the street a bit so as to not attract negative attention to the rest of us. Don't **** where you eat. Literally.

Play nice, boys.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:26 AM
zownz

Originally Posted by del105
What I don't understand is you shouldn't have to be asked to behave. This **** is common sense.
the point is dude..that WE HAVE NOT been asked untill this post on the forum..we are reasonable guys..we would of had compromised
Old 04-06-2005, 09:29 AM
del105
15 f125

Originally Posted by zownz
the point is dude..that WE HAVE NOT been asked untill this post on the forum..we are reasonable guys..we would of had compromised

That is the point DUDE, you should not need to be asked.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:31 AM
zownz

the point is that this was a car meet not a funeral!..other car meet that have been around here people were allowed 2 rev their cars upon request..
Old 04-06-2005, 09:35 AM
del105
15 f125

Forget everything I've said do whatever you want I really don't care. You did nothing wrong everyone else is just over sensitive.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:40 AM
zownz

exactly thank you...i already apologized in the name of my crew..we did not mean to cause trouble...so lets 4get this and hopefully our next get 2gether will be more pleasant..
Old 04-06-2005, 09:54 AM
Smokin_Joe

you guys have some nice cars...I'm not jealous of them by any means...Hell I drive an Expedition for that matter...but acts that I witnessed left a bad taste in my mouth...
kinda like, as my buddy puts it, " when you go down on a girl and find some reminence of toilet paper...well, you just wash it and get back to business..."

anyhow, I'm willing to let it slide but the meets have been moved...North Point FuddRuckers... now...the 1st thurs of the month, we meet down @ the Varsity for some hanging out...we just kinda walk around & talk to everyone but you have to eat at the Varsity....

don't do anything to draw attention (driving, reving, spinning tires,etc)...and to answer what someone said earlier about other people spinning tires: if we know what "forum" they belong, we would have made it a point to let them know as well...I'm always telling people to chill out & slow down...ask anyone...I don't care...I'm 6'2" and 280lbs....

Joe
Old 04-06-2005, 10:17 AM
Buetang

Originally Posted by Smokin_Joe
ask anyone...I don't care...I'm 6'2" and 280lbs....

Joe
Joe =
Old 04-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Trey

Exactly.

I've said it twice now and I'll say it again, you guys are welcome to hang with us, but anyone that acts up, will be asked to chill. I don't see a problem with that, you guys do. Who knows why.

It may be a "car meet" but it's ours. You don't like the rules, start your own and do what you want and make your own rules.

InItIaL D seems to think it's because my STi is slo. I could care less buddy. You guys could have all drove trucks for that matter and if you acted out, I would have said the same things. It had absolutly nothing to do with who you are and what you drive. If you knew me, you'd know I speak the truth.

And I did talk to Oscar at his car then at mine, so that makes it twice. If you weren't there, your bad.

...loking back at this thread, I've been cool the whole time, you have been the ones to get upset and make a big deal out of everthing. It's just cars, and like BlackR said, if you draw attention to us hanging out we will loose the place to meet.

I WILL NOT let that happen as we all have worked hard to get a good spot and keep it on the DL.

People that are loud and obnoxious will ruin it for everyone, not just me.

That was the point of this thread, since my first post.

lol 5'10" 210 GG 88,89,90 since we're sizing up everyone.
Old 04-06-2005, 10:34 AM
Trey

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by zownz
I agree, you are reasonable guys. I asked Oscar last week to chill when you left (parked by the dumpster) and you guys left on the DL.

Thanks! We appreciated it, seriously.
Old 04-06-2005, 11:03 AM
zownz

i wasnt there the 2nd time..but from what i heard is that ppl talked crap when they got there..they didnt feel welcomed so they left..we dont look for trouble trey..and we were not there 2 make any enemies either..people got the wrong impression of us..and the one that didnt were the ones that actually wanted to hear the cars..so..
i dont know and i dont care..this is going back and forth..so lets just drop this..i was mainly upset because ppl said we did burnouts..but whatever..see you guys later
Old 04-06-2005, 11:16 AM
InItIaLD

look i will apologize for my behavior am usually the one to throw down instead of talking and i cant help it..... am short fused... i just thought it was a jerk thing to do to call us out on our forum when you could of easily walked up at the moment and said something...the only reason the sti vs the sti was brought up was because someone told me you guys were making stupid comments about about my brothers STi when none of us were around the car ... we heard some guys saying that the owner of the white sti said the blue sti had 300 bogus horsepower...... and you making stupid comments about the intercooler is true, my brother heard you.... about anything else who knows... you just screwed up your chance at a good impression with the intercooler comment....that is it i apologize if i offended anyone...I doubt ill be able to make it out to the new meet at the fudd....and if when i do, follow your own rules and becareful on the comments that you make...
Old 04-06-2005, 11:32 AM
moyopoyo

hi everyone, i'm the guy with the black s2gay. i'm not mad at you guys, and there's always different sides to every story. i just wanted to tell you all mine 'cause when i had heard about people talking about us burning out when we left the previous time, i was upset ('cause i didn't think any of us did that).

the red 350z (will; initial d) and i were asked by different people to punch it when we left to hear our exhausts. i was asked by andrew (yellow s2000) fernando (black s2000 with two colored wheels) and their friends to hear my exhaust. they're both kinda new to the s2000 community so they haven't seen many single outlet exhausts on the car. so anyway, i told them i didn't want to do it in the parking lot in idle 'cause it was retarded to do that, and i didn't want everyone to think i'm an idiot. they waited patiently for me to leave. so i did a u-turn at the parking lot next to fuddrucker's that we were all parked at. i told everyone we were going to steak n' shake, and then i waited 'til i was next to the fuddrucker's so they could hear, and i punched it. i barely hit vtec, but the car is still loud, so i understand why you guys are mad. if there weren't five people that were waiting to hear it, i would've just taken them for a ride.

ok, so i didn't burn out, and everyone else said they didn't that night either. so yeah, that's my story.

EDIT: regardless, if anyone from our "crew" did do anything stupid like that, i apologize on their/our behalf. i grew up in these type of car meets in houston, and after not going to them for a year or so, i realized how much fun i used to have. since most of us worked around gwinnett place mall, it was easy for us to get to that fuddrucker's around 9:15 when we get off. if we were to go to northpoint, it would take us too long. but if you guys switch it back to the gwinnett place one, keep us updated, and i for sure would like to come out again.

Last edited by moyopoyo; 04-06-2005 at 11:50 AM.
Old 04-06-2005, 11:50 AM
Trey

Talking

Cool, let's move on. Come out and chill and we be cool like dat.

We were just worried about losing the spot, that's all.

edit: I don't remember the comment I made about the Injen intercooler. From memory all I can remember is that it was weird the way the IC pipe was made to come around the CAI pipe. No one else makes their's that way. Didn't say it was bad or good, just different....from memory. If Oscar took offense, my bad. Didn't mean to come across that way.

Last edited by Trey; 04-06-2005 at 11:57 AM.
Old 04-06-2005, 12:10 PM
moyopoyo

i think the intercooler doesn't look very good, but...the amount of power, and the way the pipping is is why i respect it. the reason it goes around the intake like that is 'cause it's made to be used with the injen intake. i'm not positive about this but i don't think the injen intercooler kit thing is able to be used with any other aftermarket intake.
Old 04-06-2005, 01:39 PM
POPA 350z

Ok, this got a little bit more off topic than what if should've. Second meet that me and my "crew" went to. From the first moment I pulled into the parking lot people were saying "SLOW DOWN" and that was around 10mph. I know the first meet I left, and actually stepped on the gas a little, but it wasn't for fun. I had over 3 people that had asked me too to hear my BOV, which is not like yours or Oscar's that you just step on the gas a little and it comes off. Mine is located after the MAF, so it takes a littel bit more throtle to get it going. When i got off my car, at the second meet, people where saying crap about us. A friend of mine he was standing in one the groups and he told me all he heard was people saying" there goes oscar, will and the tt 350z, they were doing doughnuts, spinning tires, and blah blah blah" get the pic? That pi*** me off!!!

The only reason I post it and re-posting is because the bs that was said and posted hear!!! Only you are saying that we did doughnuts, we raced out of the lot.

I'm not done with you yet...

Smokin Joe- I understand what you're saying. I actually didn't think it would've matter if we revved our engines. Like I said before we did becaused we were asked to if I would've known that you guys didn't like it, I wouldn't done it. I actually tought the people that asked me were part of your crew.

Sorry...

Back to you Trey,

Congrats on hitting over the 300 whp mark, I guess you could play with the big boys now??? ME!!!! Legally for sure, just let me know when you're ready??? Highway sounds even better....

One thing the accesport is not tunable yet! But your ECUtek probably is plus looking are your dyno graph you have a much leaner A/F line, but that doesn't mean anything you got more power!! More to you!! But is not all about the dyno #'s...

Are you sure your ready for the big boys?

See you ladys later,

-josh

Quick Reply: North Atanta Meet!!!