Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Anyone got an extra Stock engine cover they wanna sell or trade(for carbon fiber)?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2005, 08:34 PM
Cbr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone got an extra Stock engine cover they wanna sell or trade(for carbon fiber)?

Just finished putting on my kinetix plenum and my engine cover (carbon fiber) won't fit over the plenum, i bought my car used with the carbon fiber cover so I don't have my OEM one

Anyone one in orlando got one they want to sell? or anyone wanna possibly trade for their cover and like $20?

ssaymkcus@gmail.com

Thanks
Old 04-17-2005, 11:23 PM
hndumafia

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

dude i'm in gainesville but i'm willing to trade... i'll trade and pay for shipping, or i can stop in orlando on the 28th of this month and do the swap then. (damn i just got back from orlando like 9 hours ago also!!) i'd go to orlando some time during the week to do to the swap but i've got finals coming up so i can't.
Old 04-17-2005, 11:26 PM
hndumafia

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

hmm...i could also just ship my cover to a friend of mine and have him trade with you and just get the cover from him later and that way you dont have to worry about shipping.

actually...i have a friend coming from orlando to gainesville on wednesday so i could give him the cover to trade with you and you can just give him your cover to hold on to for me.