South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Miami Nissan Dealers

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2002, 12:42 PM
RoBD305

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Miami Nissan Dealers

My dealer messed up my dealer and must re-order
Anyways can someone reccomend a dealer/salesman that is good to work with and can give a good price (MSRP or better)? Nissan of Ft. Lauderdale has a horrible manager.
Old 01-02-2003, 07:45 AM
rahilio

sucks to hear man i ddint have 1 bit of a problem on mine my salesman was actually a z enthusiast and knew everything about them i ddint even have to request the no dealer labels ect saleman left all the little papers that come with the car towing info for truck driver ground clearence papers for the z ect very awesome experiance gave me the car even tho i was not arpoved for the loan yet i had an online loan and they wanted to match it so i gave them a week i was driving around without signing my papers yet first payment is this jan the 9th 2 months after i took delivery ehheh no payments till 2003 i guess dealer was maronee nissan of miam its in coral gables area rich zone but dont judge a book by its cover they were real nice there went before to maronne of kendal placed looked like disney it was an amazinbg dealership but the salepeople were rude and insulting just my 2 cents i had a great time best pruchasing experiance i have ever had on any car i thought it would be the worst\
got the car at msrp as well
Old 01-02-2003, 07:48 AM
rahilio

sorry for the spelling and grammer typed it in a hurry
Old 01-02-2003, 03:57 PM
Wooderson

I went to Esserman in Miami and they were great. I dealt with the owner's son and he is really knowledgeable about the Z. He is driving one, I test drove his and put down my deposit. They had a couple on the lot, but not exactly what I wanted.
Old 01-07-2003, 06:36 PM
RobGonda

Default just got mine yesterday, awesome service!

I got mine from Maroone Nissan at Permbroke Pines. The service was great ... they treat you like a king.
My salesman was Eddie Puentes .. the guy is great .. I would give him a call.
Old 01-21-2003, 06:47 PM
slaponte

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got mine at.. Universal Nissan in Orlando!

I went there to see my brother, went to the dealer to show him the car, and, well, one thing lead to another, and WHAM, very RED Touring/6M!!

Good to hear Maroone is good. I will be needing local service of course since I live down here.

For starters, I need the TSB on the Bose AMP. I just got my car sunday, but it was built in Aug 2002 and the radio sounds like crap. (CD, not too bad).

Looking forward to meeting some local owners. Just had the car two days, just ordered the Grounding Kit (simple mod). Looking for local Zaino dealer and help to get started with it. Maybe we can have a Zaino party, with BBQ and beer of course!