Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Cape Fear Z Club Meeting Feb. 2nd

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 03:42 PM
robbycolli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kkilo1323
Mine is black/black/black and more black.....haha... I don't drive it around too much usually in my S4 Silver Wagon but its the only black M3 with black iforged 20s and 5% tint... I live over by Wrightsville/Military Cut area...

There is an attorney in landfall with a tripple black M3 E46. Rodzik is his name I believe, but I dont think he has rims. Anyway I live in Landfall and have a black Z with 5% tint and 19 in black ro_ja's with chrome lip, but I drive a gray FX45 during the week. I'll look for you around.
Old 01-29-2006, 03:47 PM
robbycolli

Originally Posted by KTaylor
how did your tune go with sharif yesterday? hope you were happy with it. you should stop by bnt on monday, sharifs gonna be here tuning my car if u wanna come check it out

I will try to stop by if work lets up. The tune went great! Tune alone made 20 hp from 4000 to 5500 and 35 ft/lbs torque. Peak HP was 267.2 at wheels. Nothing like you boosters, but I can feel the difference.
Old 01-29-2006, 04:21 PM
KTaylor

Originally Posted by robbycolli
I will try to stop by if work lets up. The tune went great! Tune alone made 20 hp from 4000 to 5500 and 35 ft/lbs torque. Peak HP was 267.2 at wheels. Nothing like you boosters, but I can feel the difference.

im glad to hear u liked it and got some good numbers out of it. hope u are able to stop by tomorrow if not i guess ill cya on the 2nd for that meet.
Old 01-29-2006, 04:32 PM
KTaylor

Originally Posted by robbycolli
Nothing like you boosters

when i get my car back u gotta take it for a spin. then you wont be n/a for too much longer
Old 01-30-2006, 10:08 AM
Kkilo1323

i have iforged aeros on my Z and my brother does alos his are painted black just like yours, mine are chrome though
We'll have to get together sometime for a little photoshoot....btw I saw you car at Soundtronics the other day... I was over there, homeboy in the back is going to be doing a little enclosure and whatnot for me...
Old 01-30-2006, 10:32 AM
robbycolli

Slammed at work - like always. Hope the tuning went well. I'll still try to stop by after work cause I know those things tend to last past closing hours.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:44 PM
Red XIII

I heard a black supercharged Z died and is sitting in the shop at Nissan. My condolences to the owner.

One night away... and I'm gettin' nervous. I'm not used to speaking in front of people, especially people I don't know, about a topic I'm just learning that they are experts of, so please bare with me.

I'm not sure how well lit the parking lot will be, or if we'll be able to park near each other (because there will be a large party upstairs), but I'm going to bring a camera with me to try and get a few pictures of the cars if that is ok with everyone.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:59 PM
Kkilo1323

Originally Posted by Red XIII
I heard a black supercharged Z died and is sitting in the shop at Nissan. My condolences to the owner.

One night away... and I'm gettin' nervous. I'm not used to speaking in front of people, especially people I don't know, about a topic I'm just learning that they are experts of, so please bare with me.

I'm not sure how well lit the parking lot will be, or if we'll be able to park near each other (because there will be a large party upstairs), but I'm going to bring a camera with me to try and get a few pictures of the cars if that is ok with everyone.
NO worries man.....its just a bunch of car guys If I come down, I will bring my DSL camera (can work wonders with bad lighting) and the S4 the M3 is pulled apart in the garage getting its new coils on it
Old 01-31-2006, 07:04 PM
tfbz

Default Fun

I think that the best part of this gathering is meeting the wide range of folks who share our enthusiasm for the Z/G and cars in general. I'll bet we have just about every age, profession, and skill level covered. From those who have never pushed the throttle all the way open, to those who live in the throttle. Don't look at it as a meeting that has to be structured, but more of a gathering of new friends, with one thing in common; Cars (Zs and Gs to be precise) and you will do just fine.

I think the weather will cooperate and we may have a nice cool, clear night.

See you there!

Tom
Old 01-31-2006, 07:15 PM
Stack

LOL... Myra, you are nervous aren't you... its Thursday night right ?! (two nights, by my count )
Old 02-01-2006, 09:38 AM
Kkilo1323

About how many people are going so far??
Old 02-01-2006, 09:41 AM
Stack

Originally Posted by Kkilo1323
About how many people are going so far??
Stacy King (Me)
Bain Williams (keep adding to this so Myra can have a decent head count.
Old 02-01-2006, 12:45 PM
KTaylor

that was my brothers Z. it blew on the dyno. we knew that it was weak from the previous owner running it very very lean for a long time and expected it to happen eventually, but not this soon. i guess his build up is gonna start sooner than expected now.
Old 02-01-2006, 12:49 PM
KTaylor

Originally Posted by Stack
Stacy King (Me)
Bain Williams (keep adding to this so Myra can have a decent head count.
Are we trying to make a list?

if so:

1. Stacy King
2. Bain Williams
3. Kurt Taylor
4. George Taylor
5. George Taylor
6. Rob Collins
7. Dane
8. Jamel
9. Cameron

Those are the people ive talked to and are coming
Old 02-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Stack

that was my brothers Z. it blew on the dyno. we knew that it was weak from the previous owner running it very very lean for a long time and expected it to happen eventually, but not this soon. i guess his build up is gonna start sooner than expected now.
Damn!! who was running the dyno? Was the A/F not way off while the run was going?

But more importantly... what were the numbers?!!!
Old 02-01-2006, 02:42 PM
tfbz

Default Be there!

Count me in.... Hope to leave NB before 5, but if not, I may be a few minutes late.
Tom
Old 02-01-2006, 04:10 PM
KTaylor

Originally Posted by Stack
Damn!! who was running the dyno? Was the A/F not way off while the run was going?

But more importantly... what were the numbers?!!!

everything was normal a/f ratio was great right around 11 i believe. it was not the people running the dyno or tuning its fault by any means. as i said we saw it coming because we had had problems already leading us to believe that one of the pistons had been stretched from being so hot from how lean the previous owner had the car. i think the numbers were in the high 300's before she let go
Old 02-01-2006, 07:30 PM
Red XIII

Hey all! I've lost count because some are bringing guest and not everyone PM'ed me or sent me an e-mail. Ken from Nissan will be there and I think he might bring someone. We'll be between 10 and 15. It should be a good turn out I think. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Stack,
Yup... I'm losin' it.

Kkilo1323,
I think that's why I'm a bit nervous, because I'm not a car Guy.

I thought I had a lot more to add, but I'm so tired... I see you guys tomorrow night.
Old 02-02-2006, 06:19 PM
KTaylor

i think that was a really good first meet. great to see u all and let me know if theres anything i could do to help any of u all. if the site does get started i dont mind trying to mantain it. anyways lookin forward to next months meet and some of the up and coming events.

Kurt
Old 02-02-2006, 07:14 PM
mhoward1
350Z-holic

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

I really need to make one of these. I will try in March.

Quick Reply: Cape Fear Z Club Meeting Feb. 2nd