Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

ATL Z owners

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 04:49 AM
falconey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sixth_Vang
LOL i need the ztube so i can do the JWT pop, man! Errgg..isn't there somewhere online i can get it?
Riverside Infiniti sells them for a decent price.
Old 11-19-2008, 06:25 AM
MyATLz

Thought I'd introduce myself... My name is Adam... I just moved to Atlanta in June for a job after graduating from Ohio State...just picked up an '08 Touring... you guys ever get together?
Old 11-19-2008, 08:35 AM
DaProdigy

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nah we pretty much just roll past eachother and hate on eachothers cars lol

the only thing im really interested in doing again is a mountain run... THAT is fun... otherwise there are meets at TacoMac at perimeter mall... and some park off pleasant hill.... and at the varsity downtown... once you get the hang of your car i recommend a mountain run! first time i went i think i went through puberty for the second time...

Last edited by DaProdigy; 11-19-2008 at 08:38 AM.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:17 AM
urban350z

Originally Posted by DaProdigy

the only thing im really interested in doing again is a mountain run... THAT is fun... otherwise there are meets at TacoMac at perimeter mall... and some park off pleasant hill.... and at the varsity downtown... once you get the hang of your car i recommend a mountain run! first time i went i think i went through puberty for the second time...
pretty much what he said..

and to go through it twice you have to make it through the first time.. haha j/k
Old 11-19-2008, 11:01 AM
falconey

Originally Posted by MyATLz
Thought I'd introduce myself... My name is Adam... I just moved to Atlanta in June for a job after graduating from Ohio State...just picked up an '08 Touring... you guys ever get together?
Welcome to the A....depending on what area you're in there's always some kind of meet in Atlanta.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:26 PM
aarantes

Originally Posted by falconey
Ahhh 21 was such a fun age. Word of advice, don't get old.
Old is not part of my vocab

Originally Posted by jumpin800agl
I turned 21 in Iraq. I more than made up for it when I got back though. Tax free money ftw!! lol
Dang that sucks atleast you made up for it!

But if the party is good I'll post up some pics for you all if it gets crazy enough might have to get my premier membership back
Old 11-19-2008, 06:43 PM
jumpin800agl
8 to 11

haterz be urrrwhere in da A.

P.S. Prodigy's car sucks.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:02 PM
DaProdigy

haterz be urrrwhere in da A.

P.S. Prodigy's car sucks.
LOL I know! She's mad slow and I keep getting smoked by civic si's and rsx's I thought my amuse windshield decal added enough tq but I guess not

Edit: cridda can you pm me you body shop info again?

Last edited by DaProdigy; 11-19-2008 at 09:25 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:58 PM
aarantes

LOL I know! She's mad slow and I keep getting smoked by civic si's and rsx's I thought my amuse windshield decal added enough tq but I guess not

Edit: cridda can you pm me you body shop info again?
I always knew you were a ricer deep inside

talking about that info send it to me too I got a new Ings N-1 bumper to get painted
Old 11-20-2008, 05:02 AM
Sixth_Vang

Originally Posted by MyATLz
Damn, wish I could afford a 08 touring. Anyway i'm new here myself man and have just moved to ATL (specifically Buford/Gwinnett). I'm suppose to be getting my Z pretty soon here but the guy selling it to me is taking forever to get his title it's driving me nuts.

Anyway, i'm JV. 21 years and attending Gwinnett Tech for their CCNA program. Nice to meet everyone.

Things that i've learned:
1. You'll spend countless hours trying to find an answer to your question that you don't want to ask because people are search ******.
2. There seems to be an infinite debate regarding cold air intakes
3. Importatlanta is full of immature bastards
4. Gwinnett County is the worst place to have a import tuner (check out the report/stolen on IA)

Also, does anyone know how to install LSD or Headers? I want to get one for my base but good lord I don't wait to pay for install prices. To get my clutch/flywheel done on my old car, 04 tiburon, thing ran me 500 for labor. Maybe I should just do it all at once. Hopefully these clutches will last longer, as the Tib's clutch only lasted till 32k thanks to the slave cylinder and weak build (regularly shifting at 3-4k and up to 6 every now and then).

Problems with the car i'm getting so far:
1. Bumper seems to be misaligned a bit, definitely a sign of a wreck sometime in the past
2. Hatchkis sway bar is making obscene clunking noises. When i get it i'll switch the settings, hopefully the damn thing will go away.
3. Scratches ashore! (if anyone knows a good buffing place PLEASE let me know, this is the first thing i'm going to do)

Headaches...
1. MAF sensor went out (600.00+), guy paid for it
2. Vacuum seal leak.....(supposively fixed it)

^If anyone is familiar with Flag auto in kennesaw please let me know cause this is where the owner took his car to get inspected and have the MAF installed. The maf was purchased @ Town Country Nissan.

Last edited by Sixth_Vang; 11-20-2008 at 05:04 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 05:03 AM
Sixth_Vang

Stupid double reply....(delete mods)
Old 11-20-2008, 05:40 AM
DaProdigy

Originally Posted by aarantes
I always knew you were a ricer deep inside

talking about that info send it to me too I got a new Ings N-1 bumper to get painted
LOL dem be fyten werds I was talking to cridda about taking a ding outta my fender.... I hope that black girl didn't come back with her bf. And stomp a mudhole in him.... As far as paint spray glow is ok what like is that their paint is warrantied for five years!
Old 11-20-2008, 06:58 AM
jumpin800agl
8 to 11

Originally Posted by Sixth_Vang
Damn, wish I could afford a 08 touring. Anyway i'm new here myself man and have just moved to ATL (specifically Buford/Gwinnett). I'm suppose to be getting my Z pretty soon here but the guy selling it to me is taking forever to get his title it's driving me nuts.

Anyway, i'm JV. 21 years and attending Gwinnett Tech for their CCNA program. Nice to meet everyone.

Things that i've learned:
1. You'll spend countless hours trying to find an answer to your question that you don't want to ask because people are search ******.
2. There seems to be an infinite debate regarding cold air intakes
3. Importatlanta is full of immature bastards
4. Gwinnett County is the worst place to have a import tuner (check out the report/stolen on IA)

Also, does anyone know how to install LSD or Headers? I want to get one for my base but good lord I don't wait to pay for install prices. To get my clutch/flywheel done on my old car, 04 tiburon, thing ran me 500 for labor. Maybe I should just do it all at once. Hopefully these clutches will last longer, as the Tib's clutch only lasted till 32k thanks to the slave cylinder and weak build (regularly shifting at 3-4k and up to 6 every now and then).

Problems with the car i'm getting so far:
1. Bumper seems to be misaligned a bit, definitely a sign of a wreck sometime in the past
2. Hatchkis sway bar is making obscene clunking noises. When i get it i'll switch the settings, hopefully the damn thing will go away.
3. Scratches ashore! (if anyone knows a good buffing place PLEASE let me know, this is the first thing i'm going to do)

Headaches...
1. MAF sensor went out (600.00+), guy paid for it
2. Vacuum seal leak.....(supposively fixed it)

^If anyone is familiar with Flag auto in kennesaw please let me know cause this is where the owner took his car to get inspected and have the MAF installed. The maf was purchased @ Town Country Nissan.
if you have any questions about the car or need some help, post on this thread or PM me. By the way, headers are not worth the money. Gains are minimal. There are better mods out there for the price. Same for the intake. I got a popcharger at home I need to get rid of lol.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:01 AM
DaProdigy

if you have any questions about the car or need some help, post on this thread or PM me. By the way, headers are not worth the money. Gains are minimal. There are better mods out there for the price. Same for the intake. I got a popcharger at home I need to get rid of lol.
gimme z tube too?

edit seriously i'll take it... is it any good?

oh yeah... i have another story to tell you guys... i swear im not making this **** up!

so i take my girlfriend to a nice little healthy food type joint called flying biscuit (good food... veggie burgers etc) we sit down i say imma run and wash my hands really quick... lol so i walk back to the restroom open the door and theres a nugga beating his nuttz with his pants around his ankles!!! i slammed the door disgusted and walked back to the table and told my girl and we just burst out laughing...

Last edited by DaProdigy; 11-20-2008 at 07:31 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:25 AM
CRIDDA

I iz still here guys(that girl is gone, found out she told the other black lady that works here about it and she laughed at her and said she found humor in what we where laughing about). Thomas I will send you some pm. Alex, you just want it painted or installed too?
Old 11-20-2008, 07:41 AM
DaProdigy

Originally Posted by CRIDDA
I iz still here guys(that girl is gone, found out she told the other black lady that works here about it and she laughed at her and said she found humor in what we where laughing about). Thomas I will send you some pm. Alex, you just want it painted or installed too?

thanks sir! got it!
Old 11-20-2008, 11:21 AM
jumpin800agl
8 to 11

gimme z tube too?

edit seriously i'll take it... is it any good?

Yeah i think I still have that also. $25 bucks and its yours with tube.
By the way you can buy alot more than that. . . look at this thread and if it's something easy to get off I will see what I can do.
https://my350z.com/forum/cars-sale/3...ml#post6583906
Old 11-20-2008, 12:13 PM
CRIDDA

By the way you can buy alot more than that. . . look at this thread and if it's something easy to get off I will see what I can do.
Tim, why you getting rid of her????

edit- dibs, sorry Thomas
Old 11-20-2008, 12:37 PM
aarantes

Just painted the front bumper takes like 10 mins to install and I am pretty sure it lined up pretty good. I am getting sideskirts soon ill need them installed and painted tho.

But but I haven't got a ride yet

And SIXTH is it a stock front bumper or aftermarket? After I installed my V2 and it got damaged I put my stock bumper and it was off by a little it happens sometimes.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:28 PM
DaProdigy

Tim, why you getting rid of her????

edit- dibs, sorry Thomas
+1 and i doubt there would be anything easy about THAT Tim lol damn good price though... you getting a 370 or something?

Quick Reply: ATL Z owners