Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

ATL Z owners

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 08:23 AM
MAR ONER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DaProdigy
yeah i really like it here... less racism on interacial couples... me and wifey caught hell in atlanta as far as driving bro... invest in a damn good bra... clear bra.... and headlight covers.... you'll need them... some of the scenery on the trip was just incredible most people will never get to see what we saw... give me another couple of days to post the pics up... the joshua trees were pretty cool too... didnt see any "ufo's" in the arizona desert though haha... but the trip was ok... word of advice... bring your own damn food!!! fast food + 12 hour driving days = i still have indigestion lmao.... but yeah man drive out and swing by! i havent checked on the night life out here yet... im too busy trying to take care of business... school... training... getting my poor car repainted..... you have my celly hit me up whenever you're thinking of coming and i'll help in anyway i can

TT
Bro, just let me know of any info you need, whether it's the right people/shops, to what roads are good drive (California is the motherland of Canyons and awesome scenic drives). As for the cop thing..just make friendfs with a cop..unlike Atlanta..the counties are very vast...so your cop buddy can write off your fix it tickets..even if you got pulled over more than 10 miles away. I plan on moving back as soon as I can...Atlanta sucks salty nuts. Too conservative, too far to drive anywhere fun...NO MOUNTAINS...no snowboarding....no deserts..no vegas..and absolutley no hot chicks. You should've gone to Cali single my man...don't go to San Diego with the wife...you'll be hating yourself.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:46 PM
aarantes

Talking about cops I just got my second loud exhaust ticket! How the f*** does that happen in GA Good thing he only asked if it was legal instead of checking
Old 06-14-2009, 08:44 PM
Southgachik
akaAnnie Oakley

Originally Posted by aarantes
Talking about cops I just got my second loud exhaust ticket! How the f*** does that happen in GA Good thing he only asked if it was legal instead of checking
WTH?? there are rednecks with trucks that you can hear clear across the state... and they pick on you?
Old 06-14-2009, 08:51 PM
Southgachik
akaAnnie Oakley

Chris- Looks like the Mtn Run will be a go for at least me and Pam... Is there a thread somewhere that we are missing? And where is the starting point?
Old 06-14-2009, 08:56 PM
aarantes

Originally Posted by Southgachik
WTH?? there are rednecks with trucks that you can hear clear across the state... and they pick on you?
Because there are not many modified cars in my area so they like to pull me over It probably doesn't help that I have test pipes and a single

Originally Posted by Southgachik
Chris- Looks like the Mtn Run will be a go for at least me and Pam... Is there a thread somewhere that we are missing? And where is the starting point?
We haven't started one yet I already got on him for that If he doesn't start one tomorrow I will get one going.

Last time I think we meet off highway 400 or Perimeter Mall but don't quote me on that.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:47 AM
Southgachik
akaAnnie Oakley

Thanks
Old 06-15-2009, 06:10 AM
CRIDDA

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OK ok. I have been busy I will start a thread in a minute.

edit-- new thread
https://my350z.com/forum/south-east/...ml#post7442815

Last edited by CRIDDA; 06-15-2009 at 06:47 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:42 AM
DaProdigy

Originally Posted by MAR ONER
Bro, just let me know of any info you need, whether it's the right people/shops, to what roads are good drive (California is the motherland of Canyons and awesome scenic drives). As for the cop thing..just make friendfs with a cop..unlike Atlanta..the counties are very vast...so your cop buddy can write off your fix it tickets..even if you got pulled over more than 10 miles away. I plan on moving back as soon as I can...Atlanta sucks salty nuts. Too conservative, too far to drive anywhere fun...NO MOUNTAINS...no snowboarding....no deserts..no vegas..and absolutley no hot chicks. You should've gone to Cali single my man...don't go to San Diego with the wife...you'll be hating yourself.

lol@ leaving wifey at home..... everywhere we go i see vultures waiting on me to leave her alone for just one second... its like they've never seen a eurasian woman before... kinda annoying but im used to it.... but yeah let me know when you come back we'll link up and grab a beer watch some fights or somethin... as for shops... locally here in santa clarita people recommended TPR... its their new location so theres only a couple Z's shown done at this present location they also recommended 200mph performance or somethin like that... link: http://www.tprautobody.com/ i dunno if i want to do a custom color or just respray her stock color (ky0) we'll see. i dont plan on selling my z... im thinking of going FI when i get settled in school.

edit: and alex i havent forgot about the pics... my camera cables are all packed up still... i need you or tac m to photoshop them if you want some really cool scenery there are some good shots but keep in mind i didnt stop to take them i just slowed down, rolled down the window and snapped most of them... i also have cyotes in my backyard... crazy shiet

Last edited by DaProdigy; 06-15-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:53 PM
Sixth_Vang

Hey fellow enthusiasts! I work at Fry's Electronics and just got promoted to sales so if any of you guys need a computer, printer, or anything of that sort please come and see me at Frys! Please send any friends or family my way for their computer needs!!!

Jack Vang
3296 Commerce Ave
Duluth, GA 30096
(678) 405-6800 <--store number
404-895-1387 <--my cell phone

This week i work every day except tuesday and sunday. Thanks!
Old 06-15-2009, 08:11 PM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CRIDDA
OK ok. I have been busy I will start a thread in a minute.

edit-- new thread
https://my350z.com/forum/south-east/...ml#post7442815
Thanks Chris!! Signed up.

Originally Posted by Sixth_Vang
Hey fellow enthusiasts! I work at Fry's Electronics and just got promoted to sales so if any of you guys need a computer, printer, or anything of that sort please come and see me at Frys! Please send any friends or family my way for their computer needs!!!

Jack Vang
3296 Commerce Ave
Duluth, GA 30096

Congrats!
Old 06-15-2009, 08:28 PM
freedonutss

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jack Vang
3296 Commerce Ave
Duluth, GA 30096

Hey man ill hit you up soon. I work right off 285 on ashford dunwoody so its not a bad drive. I actually need to go up there and grab a 10k rpm hdd. i just built a new machine and this 7200 isnt cutting it. you get any employee discounts or anything?
Old 06-15-2009, 11:28 PM
aarantes

edit: and alex i havent forgot about the pics... my camera cables are all packed up still... i need you or tac m to photoshop them if you want some really cool scenery there are some good shots but keep in mind i didnt stop to take them i just slowed down, rolled down the window and snapped most of them... i also have cyotes in my backyard... crazy shiet
Just let me know when you load them I kind of want to see if the scenery is worth the drive

Jack Vang
3296 Commerce Ave
Duluth, GA 30096

Congrats man! I will probably stop by sometime its near my work
Old 06-18-2009, 04:48 PM
DaProdigy

Originally Posted by aarantes
Just let me know when you load them I kind of want to see if the scenery is worth the drive
will do... i dunno if its worth the drive alone but doing stuff in cali after the drive might be lol

Project paint is underway!! will post pics when she's done
Old 06-18-2009, 05:28 PM
Tac-M

^ so what is it ? ! ?
Old 06-19-2009, 09:30 AM
DaProdigy

Originally Posted by Tac-M
^ so what is it ? ! ?
^^
if Zar the magician can pull off the two tone we'll run with that...

Drey... can you believe these c*cksuckers? do they not know i live in cali now? lol i can drive to their shop so they can tell me how they really feel... word of advice to vendors... lmao dont talk **** to a guy who can b!tch slap you unconscious....

https://my350z.com/forum/engine/4197...clusive-8.html
Old 06-19-2009, 09:56 AM
CRIDDA

Damn Thomas, looks like they got the ban hammer. Did you get your money back??
Old 06-19-2009, 10:05 AM
DaProdigy

Damn Thomas, looks like they got the ban hammer. Did you get your money back??
nah i dont want anyone to get banned i just want other members to know what kind of people they are... as for the money... i could care less... i have bigger fish to fry you know lol... but for them to stoop that low was a shock... i was like ... fortunately my older sister in atlanta was nice enough to go to my old house and pick it up... the tracking number they gave me wasnt even a tracking number.... she drove to the house like 3 times... i'd almost feel sh!tty putting that part on my car now... maybe a nice "RARE JDM" tooth brush holder?

HOLY SHIET!!! they DID get banned... oh well...

Last edited by DaProdigy; 06-19-2009 at 10:07 AM.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:08 AM
CRIDDA

I was saying they have been banned, at least that is what it looks like. So you might not be the only one having problems with them. That was nice of your sister to pick up a $140 toothbrush holder
Old 06-19-2009, 10:15 AM
DaProdigy

I was saying they have been banned, at least that is what it looks like. So you might not be the only one having problems with them. That was nice of your sister to pick up a $140 toothbrush holder
bwahaha i havent noticed i've been busy with the move and getting settled... working with tpr and shine trying to get my car put together.... i wasnt worried about it... but shiet... if they got banned they obviously deserved it. yeah i love my fam! if i decide to not put it on my car one of you atl guys can go grab it and give her $120....

lmao they're magically un banned now.... no matter.... i'll still leave a review on BBB... douchebags....

Last edited by DaProdigy; 06-19-2009 at 11:05 AM.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:17 PM
aarantes

bwahaha i havent noticed i've been busy with the move and getting settled... working with tpr and shine trying to get my car put together.... i wasnt worried about it... but shiet... if they got banned they obviously deserved it. yeah i love my fam! if i decide to not put it on my car one of you atl guys can go grab it and give her $120....

lmao they're magically un banned now.... no matter.... i'll still leave a review on BBB... douchebags....
Damn son I didn't know any of that was happening

Hey thomas you said you found a good powder coater in the area you mind shooting me a PM with his info. I kind of have some ideas in my head I want to try

Quick Reply: ATL Z owners