Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

ATL Z owners

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 09:44 PM
DaProdigy

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by aarantes
That is a sick looking car especially that spoiler!

Thomas your car is looking like pure sex I am truly jealous! I agree with Chris you should do a black roof I think the CF would take away from the kit especially since there is no other CF on your car.

Also about that PM that would be TIGHT if that happened we could get the scene here going again we will see

Tac those wheels look good as hell that should be a crazy set up once you get that last wheel
we'll see only carbon i was going to do was an asuka roof but i may just do the black roof... its cheaper besides a roof overlay would only ADD weight lmao

edit: this is for you Drey.... you said you like hardcore shiet... peep this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnrCdsicThk
Old 10-30-2009, 05:51 AM
CRIDDA

That is a sick looking car especially that spoiler!

Thomas your car is looking like pure sex I am truly jealous! I agree with Chris you should do a black roof I think the CF would take away from the kit especially since there is no other CF on your car.

Also about that PM that would be TIGHT if that happened we could get the scene here going again we will seeTac those wheels look good as hell that should be a crazy set up once you get that last wheel
Old 10-30-2009, 05:55 AM
CRIDDA

Originally Posted by DaProdigy
we'll see only carbon i was going to do was an asuka roof but i may just do the black roof... its cheaper besides a roof overlay would only ADD weight lmao

edit: this is for you Drey.... you said you like hardcore shiet... peep this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnrCdsicThk
thanks Thomas, got myself another jam to add to the collection. This is the shat I listen to when I hit the gym. I wonder if this is why I get alot of weird looks at the gym
Old 10-30-2009, 11:54 AM
DaProdigy

Originally Posted by CRIDDA
thanks Thomas, got myself another jam to add to the collection. This is the shat I listen to when I hit the gym. I wonder if this is why I get alot of weird looks at the gym
dont feel bad... when i trained at knuckle up everyone thought i was psyco... you gotta admit though this track gets you amped! if this track doesnt make you want to pull someones bottom jaw out you have a unusually low level of testosterone glad you like it mang!

Last edited by DaProdigy; 10-30-2009 at 11:56 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:49 PM
aarantes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha those are some sick CF roofs they make but I just feel like that black would pop against the white if that makes sense

Thanks for the song ima have to use it in the gym

Originally Posted by CRIDDA
Man Chris you know its as dead as a door nail up in here I dont know what happened to everyone! We should get together for a beer or something its been a while.

As for that special I was getting it finally came in but like with all CF I get it had slight damage to it Oh well its to small for me to deal with insurance

Not the best pictures sun was really bright but will get some better ones soon.

And heres my new whip for around the house

Old 11-03-2009, 03:39 PM
DaProdigy

^^^ that hood is teh secks! nice! sorry it came in damaged, members should really take the time to package products properly like ya boy here

as for the color scheme,trust me it needs a break in color bro. the white is so vivid and lush there just has to be a break somewhere. i did some extra trim work on the strosek rear adding some black accents and i chose to go with an oem carbon roof. just waiting on the product to be made for pickup! i miss my z man its been over a month! also gotta check out costco for an optima yellow top. Zar forgot to disconnect the battery and it died
Old 11-03-2009, 04:16 PM
aarantes

^^^ that hood is teh secks! nice! sorry it came in damaged, members should really take the time to package products properly like ya boy here

as for the color scheme,trust me it needs a break in color bro. the white is so vivid and lush there just has to be a break somewhere. i did some extra trim work on the strosek rear adding some black accents and i chose to go with an oem carbon roof. just waiting on the product to be made for pickup! i miss my z man its been over a month! also gotta check out costco for an optima yellow top. Zar forgot to disconnect the battery and it died
Thanks T! The thing is Jay packed that hood good as hell and wrote fragile on it atleast 10 times on each side of the box yet that box looked like it went through WWI and WWII

That will look sick I think you have good taste man I'm sure it will be tight once it's done. I know the feeling of not driving the Z I had to wait for like a week for my tires to come in then get some other work done. Didn't have it for almost 2 weeks you better believe though I drove the hell out of it for 2 days after I got it back
Old 11-03-2009, 05:07 PM
DaProdigy

Thanks T! The thing is Jay packed that hood good as hell and wrote fragile on it atleast 10 times on each side of the box yet that box looked like it went through WWI and WWII

That will look sick I think you have good taste man I'm sure it will be tight once it's done. I know the feeling of not driving the Z I had to wait for like a week for my tires to come in then get some other work done. Didn't have it for almost 2 weeks you better believe though I drove the hell out of it for 2 days after I got it back
i see... did he ship it ups? no joke man they suck donkey deck. i had my hks shipped to me and it came n two boxes, one box was torn open to look inside and the other "got dropped off at the wrong house" im pretty sure his ridealong guy and the box were dropped off somewhere to inspect the package to see if it was worth stealing. if you write fragile they intentionally manhandle that shiet. but it looks great man! and yes i will be driving the shiet outta the z when i get it back... first stop more than likely, santa monica pier.
Old 11-04-2009, 05:52 AM
jumpin800agl
8 to 11

I have 2 more days of driving my car. . . sigh. Nwxt time it will probably get driven is when it leaves for Forged around January or so lol. Got the oil changed at Forged yesterday and was able to get a good overall idea on my build with Sharif.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:05 PM
DaProdigy

Originally Posted by jumpin800agl
I have 2 more days of driving my car. . . sigh. Nwxt time it will probably get driven is when it leaves for Forged around January or so lol. Got the oil changed at Forged yesterday and was able to get a good overall idea on my build with Sharif.
niiice! enjoy the hell out of it man. lord knows im suffering from Zetox... this time you really have to take me for a ride in the beast. you never got around to it before you sold the TTZ! good luck with the build and return safely!
Old 11-04-2009, 04:26 PM
jumpin800agl
8 to 11

niiice! enjoy the hell out of it man. lord knows im suffering from Zetox... this time you really have to take me for a ride in the beast. you never got around to it before you sold the TTZ! good luck with the build and return safely!
I saw my old Z at Forged also. My friend I sold it to had the tranny replaced up there. He needs some new wheels though. . trying to convince him on some good Volks. Thomas you definitely will get a ride once the G is complete. Plan to have it by Zdayz if my leave works ok.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:42 PM
DaProdigy

I saw my old Z at Forged also. My friend I sold it to had the tranny replaced up there. He needs some new wheels though. . trying to convince him on some good Volks. Thomas you definitely will get a ride once the G is complete. Plan to have it by Zdayz if my leave works ok.
imma hold you to it this time lmao im sure this build will surpass the last one... and hopefully when im in a position to boost the Z sharif will take care of me too.

but for now... heres pix of the z after the first buff, minus the front bumper i have to take the bolts/push pins up there for a proper install fiirst. and the roof obviously isnt buffed due to the fact that the carbon roof is going there also the mirrors are still in th bay drying.. window/door trim will go on after mirrors are installed/ A-pillar trim will be reglued and slapped on when the roof finally gets here. me and Zar are both really happy with the results! some of you might notice the different paint scheme on the rear bumper... looks much better imo

Old 11-05-2009, 08:41 AM
aarantes

I mean if you need someone to drive her around while your gone I could do it for you

imma hold you to it this time lmao im sure this build will surpass the last one... and hopefully when im in a position to boost the Z sharif will take care of me too.

but for now... heres pix of the z after the first buff, minus the front bumper i have to take the bolts/push pins up there for a proper install fiirst. and the roof obviously isnt buffed due to the fact that the carbon roof is going there also the mirrors are still in th bay drying.. window/door trim will go on after mirrors are installed/ A-pillar trim will be reglued and slapped on when the roof finally gets here. me and Zar are both really happy with the results! some of you might notice the different paint scheme on the rear bumper... looks much better imo
Damn Thomas that thing looks sick!! You figure out what wheels you're going to put on it.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:27 PM
DaProdigy

^^im keeping my te's! best wheel ever made if all else fails ill powdercoat them but these suit the new paint very well
'
should i paint the middle inner section black or leave it white?

Last edited by DaProdigy; 11-05-2009 at 02:32 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:26 PM
asianmania

Hey ATL Z owner's......new z owner here, just picked up a triple blk roadster. and just wanted to introduce myself. and looking to meet some fellow z owners.
I live in the dunwoody/perimeter area.

Old 11-05-2009, 08:29 PM
DaProdigy

^^^ nice and welcome to the scene... er.... there still is an ATL Z scene right? lol if i move back you ******* better come out from under them rockz!
Old 11-07-2009, 03:25 PM
DaProdigy

Old 11-07-2009, 03:30 PM
aarantes

Originally Posted by asianmania
Hey ATL Z owner's......new z owner here, just picked up a triple blk roadster. and just wanted to introduce myself. and looking to meet some fellow z owners.
I live in the dunwoody/perimeter area.

Nice now start modding it! haha Welcome like Thomas said the scene here is ugh kind of dead

^^^ nice and welcome to the scene... er.... there still is an ATL Z scene right? lol if i move back you ******* better come out from under them rockz!
Man I try and get you fu*kers out but noone ever wants to go to a meet.

How the hell did you get a picture of my backyard
Old 11-07-2009, 03:39 PM
DaProdigy

Man I try and get you fu*kers out but noone ever wants to go to a meet.

How the hell did you get a picture of my backyard
google earth bro lmao... man atl is dead jeezus.. when i back in town we have to get some meets,fight nights, hooters meets or something.. gotta keep the atl z scene alive and well. also keep in mind that its christmas season... i bet alot of you sneaky ****'s are modding up!
Old 11-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Tac-M

dead ! this sux !!!

Quick Reply: ATL Z owners