Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

ATL Z owners

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 09:02 AM
Tac-M

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DaProdigy

^^iz glad you breaks it downz in lamemenz terms suh.....

10-4

Last edited by Tac-M; 11-23-2009 at 11:00 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:46 PM
DaProdigy

^^ lol im picking up my baby today roof or no roof! its time to cruise and get the bugs out. been over a fuggin month!
Old 11-23-2009, 05:48 PM
Tac-M

Old 11-23-2009, 06:22 PM
DaProdigy

^photoshop ftw they look great Drey! i have some detailing to do bodyshop did a number on my engine bay... not to mention i just dropped 115 bucks on a new battery lol... once i get her cleaned and the roof on i post em up! great photo Drey desktop worthy... minus the big body in the background lol
Old 11-23-2009, 06:26 PM
Tac-M

^photoshop ftw they look great Drey! i have some detailing to do bodyshop did a number on my engine bay... not to mention i just dropped 115 bucks on a new battery lol... once i get her cleaned and the roof on i post em up! great photo Drey desktop worthy... minus the big body in the background lol

i did not do this photo... it will be a few days for the "real" one
Old 11-23-2009, 06:38 PM
CRIDDA

Drea(Drey) I hate you, you SOB. Wait till I find out where you live Keep up the good work bro.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:40 PM
CRIDDA

BTW, I know that roof line(I put that roof on your neighbor's house)
Old 11-23-2009, 09:40 PM
DaProdigy

argh.... i stared at that photo alittle to long now i haz a my-grain....

Originally Posted by Tac-M
i did not do this photo... it will be a few days for the "real" one
can you do a proper photoshop once i get my car together and find a really cool site to shoot? i was thnking of going to the the old star trek rocks lol

Last edited by DaProdigy; 11-23-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:25 AM
Tac-M

Originally Posted by CRIDDA
Drea(Drey) I hate you, you SOB. Wait till I find out where you live Keep up the good work bro.

Chris... i has your phone number .... Andrei.

here is one more take....

Last edited by Tac-M; 11-24-2009 at 03:18 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:53 PM
DaProdigy

^^ I like that one more. looks grea Drey
Old 11-24-2009, 07:17 PM
Luv2Boost

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been a long-standing member of Supraforums, since I own a Supra, and I want to extend an invitation to you guys to join us for our Toys For Tots event.

When: SUNDAY DECEMBER 13th

Where: JAX'S PACKAGE STORE, 928 MARKET PLACE BLVD. CUMMING, GA 30041

Who has to be there: Everyone!

TIME: 1pm to 4pm

COST: 1 Packaged Toy

This won't be a show competition, since we are simply coming together for a good cause. This location is surrounded by dept. stores, so we are hoping to attract people that are already shopping for Christmas. This is a group effort, so please contribute any ideas you may have. Also, if possible, please start to collect some unwrapped toys from work members, other car enthusiasts, church members, or anywhere else. This is just in case we don't have a huge turn out. TFT is going to loan us a couple of Marines and a Santa.....

I will continue to update this post as new information comes available. Lets work together to make this an awesome Christmas for all those little boys and girls that wouldn't have Christmas without us!!
Old 11-25-2009, 10:04 AM
aarantes

can you do a proper photoshop once i get my car together and find a really cool site to shoot? i was thnking of going to the the old star trek rocks lol
Once you get your car out here I can take some shots for you also I've been meaning to do more then just my car.

^^ I like that one more. looks grea Drey
+1 those wheels look good on your car
Old 11-26-2009, 12:46 AM
DaProdigy

Originally Posted by aarantes
Once you get your car out here I can take some shots for you also I've been meaning to do more then just my car.

+1 those wheels look good on your car
mos def bruddah, im trying to get some desert shots done before i leave. the paint looks great! its a no go on the carbon roof theyre back ordered for a while. think ill just paint it black or leave it alone it looks awsome as is. not to menton i had to buy a new mod war 2 disc... wifeys christmas present... and i also made the mistake of taking her to the animal shelter... i went to go pick up one german shephard and came home with two... ones a bully named "Loki" the other is the runt (getting him fed and properly nurished, and doing much better) "Nismo"
Old 11-28-2009, 12:00 PM
aarantes

mos def bruddah, im trying to get some desert shots done before i leave. the paint looks great! its a no go on the carbon roof theyre back ordered for a while. think ill just paint it black or leave it alone it looks awsome as is. not to menton i had to buy a new mod war 2 disc... wifeys christmas present... and i also made the mistake of taking her to the animal shelter... i went to go pick up one german shephard and came home with two... ones a bully named "Loki" the other is the runt (getting him fed and properly nurished, and doing much better) "Nismo"
Your wifey likes COD sounds like a keeper! Those are some cool names man sounds like Nismo will be a bad a$$ once he is tuned properly.

I bet that desert makes for a good picture especially with that color you got I will be buying my photoshop here soon so I can finally edit my pictures

ON a side note what do you guys in the ATL think about having a toys for tots meet or something?
Old 11-28-2009, 12:10 PM
CRIDDA

Haha, my cat is Nismo, he was rescued and at a kill shelter and one of the techs brought him home and put him up on CL, we scooped him up and brought him home. He loves to drift around on the hardwood floors, so thats how he got his name
Old 11-28-2009, 01:56 PM
jumpin800agl
8 to 11

if anybody knows someone that might be interested in a 4 mo. old male AKC registered Boxer let me know. $300 obo. He is house broken, just needs more attention than my wife can give him right now. We have a female also, gotta get rid of one so she says lol.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:13 PM
DaProdigy

Originally Posted by aarantes
Your wifey likes COD sounds like a keeper! Those are some cool names man sounds like Nismo will be a bad a$$ once he is tuned properly.

I bet that desert makes for a good picture especially with that color you got I will be buying my photoshop here soon so I can finally edit my pictures

ON a side note what do you guys in the ATL think about having a toys for tots meet or something?
nah i meant i had to buy a new disk and her gift... she likes tekken six though, i had COD in the xbox and bumped the tv stand while it was spinning and it left a HUGE burned ring on it. And yeah Nismo is a problem child, a damn mamas boy lol wheever i am stern with him he runs to wifey and curls up in her arms like a baby. its hard to remember that these guys are only 3 months old they're very alert intelligent and bold. must be the breed but theyre are learning fast i have them house broken in 4 days! Loki is beast man, just a big laid back quiet type. Nismo is much more vocal and his weight has improved a great deal in the 4 days we've had them

Originally Posted by CRIDDA
Haha, my cat is Nismo, he was rescued and at a kill shelter and one of the techs brought him home and put him up on CL, we scooped him up and brought him home. He loves to drift around on the hardwood floors, so thats how he got his name
lol great minds think alike. its a great feeling knowing that these great dogs were literally days from being "executed" and we took them in and are giving them a great life. i highly recommend rescuing animals instead of spending a sh!tload more. I got two pure bred GS pups with great temperment for 200, first set of shots, microchip included

Originally Posted by jumpin800agl
if anybody knows someone that might be interested in a 4 mo. old male AKC registered Boxer let me know. $300 obo. He is house broken, just needs more attention than my wife can give him right now. We have a female also, gotta get rid of one so she says lol.
ill ask around in atl man i know someone who might want the boxer and he has a large backyard in marietta i'll lyk

im posting some outdoor picksof the z in a few stay tuned
Old 11-28-2009, 09:09 PM
DaProdigy

Mah Boyz:

and the whip: (needs another buff, and i 86'ed the cf roof idea... not worth the time money or trouble, real shoot coming soon, she stills needs some minor finishing touches after this weekend )

Lulz ---vvv

not bad for my first whole car prep job eh?
Old 11-29-2009, 06:00 AM
draco10

DaProdigy, love the pups. Got an 11 yr old myself. And the car looks good too.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:19 AM
Tac-M

wow man... now i am jealous two Shepherds... that is like my dream.....

Quick Reply: ATL Z owners