Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Need GOOD Nissan dealer in ATL.

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2003, 07:23 PM
Lightsped

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Need GOOD Nissan dealer in ATL.

I am currently considering buying either a base 350Z or a Enthusiast 350Z. My problem is that both of the Nissan dealers here (Team Nissan, and Town Center Nissan) are horrible. Team Nissan does not offer to show me any of the Zs, and never has any product info. Town Center Nissan pratically tackles me as I drive into the lot. They too have little info or motivation to sell me a Z.

Can anyone here recommend me a good salesman at either of these dealers?

If I continue having bad luck with Nissan dealers, I may start looking into some 01 or 02 S2000s. I have had great service with Honda dealers.
Old 02-21-2003, 10:30 AM
03tour

Default Town Center Nissan

I purchased mine from Town Center Nissan. I had good service. Ask for Avery Marshall he was as good as they get.
Old 02-22-2003, 11:39 AM
gsxrter1994

Default New Z

How about flying in to Louisville and driving a z back?

Larry Wise 1-877-ky-nissan ext 3770
Old 02-24-2003, 08:02 AM
jesperanza

Default Regal or United

I purchased mine at Regal Nissan of Roswell. Make sure you ask for Michael Mills. He is the #2 sales person for Nissan in the country! I highly recommend him, he is very professional and always returned my calls. He know everything about the car, unlike folks at Team Nissan.

If you want to purchase over the internet go to United. The internet sales person is good and have sold 350Zs way under MSRP.
Old 02-26-2003, 08:41 PM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got mine from gwinett place nissan. they were great, but the salesman I bought from has left. weve been back to look at the murano, and had a great experience with various guys.
Old 02-27-2003, 08:54 AM
Zspot

I second ARES' comments.

I bought from Gwinnett Place, and I know several others who did as well. I had a very good experience!
Old 02-27-2003, 09:10 AM
DrDrilZ

Default Re: Regal or United

Originally posted by jesperanza
I purchased mine at Regal Nissan of Roswell. Make sure you ask for Michael Mills. He is the #2 sales person for Nissan in the country! I highly recommend him, he is very professional and always returned my calls. He know everything about the car, unlike folks at Team Nissan.

If you want to purchase over the internet go to United. The internet sales person is good and have sold 350Zs way under MSRP.
yeah regal nissan in roswell is good. stay the hell away from team nissan in marietta. they are very unprofessional, not to mention more expensive (with their mandatory add ons). anyway, richard jennings at regal is pleasant to deal with. if michael mills is the #2 salesman in the country i guess richard is #1 in the country. becuz i think richard is the leading salesman almost every month at regal.
Old 02-27-2003, 07:34 PM
jtree007
Charter Member #53

Got mine from Performance Nissan.. Ask for jimmie and tell him I sent u down there. He offers great service and takes care of you.
Old 03-08-2003, 03:39 PM
Lightsped

How are these dealers/salespeople listed in this thread with test drives? Actually, I have never even sat in a 350z..... :/ I just didn't want to drive across town and feel like I am lucky if they actually unlock one for me to sit in.....

Last edited by Lightsped; 03-08-2003 at 03:41 PM.
Old 03-08-2003, 06:57 PM
2003z

Default Gwinnett Place

There's a young guy there named Dan (late 20s?). Anyway, he started about 2 weeks ago, and just joined the Ga Z club. He was at our meeting, and what makes him unique, is that he bought his own Z right after he started. He was very shocked to hear the horror stories of everyone who dealt with them, so if you go there, look for him and say you are in the Z club. I'm sure he'll take care of you. Real nice guy.
Old 03-20-2003, 08:26 AM
ZNUTS

TEAM NISSAN WAS 3000 OVER WHEN I STARTED LOOKING OCT 2002,PERFORMNCE WAS ANOTHER RIP.I HAVE CHECKED MANY DEALERS INCLUDING ATLANTIC,JAXSONVILLE(RIP).REGAL WAS FAIR ,HONEST, I BELIEVE BUT COULD NOT MEET GWINNETTS PRICE.SO FAR I AM HAPPY WITH THE WAY THEY HAVE TREATED ME,NO PROBLEMS WITH THIS GREAT CAR.GOOD LUCK!
Old 03-20-2003, 08:46 AM
leongalt

I have also been to pretty much all of the dealers in Atlanta. I agree that the guys in Marietta are horrible. Roswell was ok, didn't talk to them much though. Gwinnette is by far the best so far. I also talked to that Dan fella and he was quite cool. We hung out and talked about Lotus cars for nearly an hour. He is very soft spoken though, so bring your hearing aide.

I haven't gotten any test drives from any of them yet either, but then again I haven't really pressed them for one. I'm not looking to buy for several more months.

LG
Old 03-20-2003, 12:49 PM
jtree007
Charter Member #53

Originally posted by ZNUTS
TEAM NISSAN WAS 3000 OVER WHEN I STARTED LOOKING OCT 2002,PERFORMNCE WAS ANOTHER RIP.I HAVE CHECKED MANY DEALERS INCLUDING ATLANTIC,JAXSONVILLE(RIP).REGAL WAS FAIR ,HONEST, I BELIEVE BUT COULD NOT MEET GWINNETTS PRICE.SO FAR I AM HAPPY WITH THE WAY THEY HAVE TREATED ME,NO PROBLEMS WITH THIS GREAT CAR.GOOD LUCK!
Who did u talk to at performance... in general I Have never heard better pricing then theirs.. over all
Old 03-25-2003, 07:52 AM
ZNUTS

007 AFTER PICKING UP MY CAR IN FEB. I CLEANED MY FOLDERS OF ALL PRESHOPPING.I WAS TOLD BY THE SALESPERSON THAT EVERBODY WAS CHARGING 3000 TO 6000 OVER MSRP.HE EVEN SHOWED A SALES INVOICE INDICATING SOME WOMAN SPENT THAT.I TOLD HIM I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY AND THOUGHT 3000 OVER INVOICE WAS FAIR ENOUGH.I TOLD HIM NOT TO BOTHER CALLING ME BACK I WOULD FIND SOMEONE THAT WOULD MEET MY PRICE;ONE WEEK LATER HE CALLED WITH A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CAR THAT I WANTED WITH THE SAME 3000 OVERMSRP,I .STOPPED RETURNING HIS MESSAGES. I AM AWHERE THE MARKET HAS CHANGED SINCE OCT.MY ADVICE TO EVERYONE LOOKING TO BUY,DONT BELIEVE SALESPEOPLE ,SHOP AROUND ,RESEARCH,CHECK ALL Z FORUMS; GOOD LUCK AND SAFE DRIVING.
Old 03-27-2003, 11:47 PM
gt350z

i live in marietta and my 19 year old nephew just bought his 350 from team nissan and we loved the service. they let him test drive the 350 the first day we went. two of them as a matter of fact. i can introduce you to our salesman the finance director and the general manager/owner. i have never seen better service!

write me an email and i personally will take you there.

taz / drifterxx2003@yahoo.com

Last edited by gt350z; 03-27-2003 at 11:49 PM.
Old 03-28-2003, 08:01 AM
poweraddict

TOWN CENTER NISSAN SUCKS!!!!!

WORST DEALERSHIP EVER. They were extreamly rude, and WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO TEST DRIVE.

I got pissed left, came back the next day and got insulted by the sales guy from the previous day for not talking to him.

It was unprofessional, and rediculous to not allow me to test drive a 350, I could understand if it was a ferrari or something.

So I went to Team Nissan, and had a great experience, I test drove an automatic and 6 speed. They found my car, and got me in it the next day.

Team Nissan is great!

Last edited by poweraddict; 03-28-2003 at 08:06 AM.
Old 03-28-2003, 10:11 AM
DrDrilZ

let me say again that team nissan is the worst dealer in atlanta. they are known around town as such. they are the ones who are unprofessional and have ridiculous markups and mandatory add ons. look at their lot of Z's. all of them have a bra on them. not to mention paint sealant etc, etc. also, their salesmen register on these forums and act like they are satisfied customers. how ,lame is that? they've already been called out for doing this on other forums.
Old 03-28-2003, 10:44 AM
gsxrter1994

Talking <--great dealer

If you want a Z car fly into louisville and i will help you buyone and give you great service and think of the fun you will have driving it back to atlanta.

Larry Wise
Collins Nissan
1-877-ky-nissan
Old 04-05-2003, 02:25 PM
Lightsped

Update:

As some of you may know, I will be buying either a S2000 or Z in the next month or so.

Today I went over to Town Center Nissan (they are closest to my house) hoping to take a spin in one. Well, they had 10 or so Zs. A salesman came out introduced himself and talked. Thats all he did. He never once offered to even open a car up, much less any test drives.

Feeling down, I decided to go to the Honda dealer. Saw a red S2000 out front, and the salesman almost immediately offers a test drive. Not only did he let me drive it, but he let me go run some errands in it BY MYSELF. I really like the S2000. While it lacks the punch my WRX has, the S2000 feels so good on the road. So light and nimble. Sounds similar to a F1 car. Great car, love the seating position.

At this rate, it is looking more and more like a S2000 will be in my near future. I have went into this with a open mind, but after going to 3 different Nissan dealers and all 3 not having any interest in selling a car to me.... Well, what else can I say?
Old 04-30-2003, 11:44 AM
indulf

Bought mine at Gwinnett Place this weekend. Great service, great selection, fun test drives. They let me at 3 different ones, and my wife took 2 out before we settled.

They offered a good deal, killer service, and everyone was professional and nice. I did have an issue with a salesman standing right in front of my Jeep when we drove up though. He started talking to me right as I got out- big no-no for me. I ignored him and got with another salesman who was great.

Troncalli in Decatur sucks.. They wouldn't let me test drive, and the salesman didnt know his *** from a hole in the ground. I stopped by yesterday, parked right out in front, and went to the parts counter so they would see my new car. The salesman there had the audacity to tell me I couldnt test drive it unless I was "serious". Maybe a t-shirt and jeans didnt mean I was serious enough for him?

indulf

Quick Reply: Need GOOD Nissan dealer in ATL.