Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Treasure Coast Z Owners Club (Florida)

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 04:10 PM
QuadCam

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

anyone have any interest in a saturday morning breakfast gathering? or a coffee and donuts getogether?

the summer heat would be so bad, and spouses/girlfriends probably would care as much either.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:48 PM
Zridder19

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Honestly I will do anything to meet up with all the Z guys... even G's Quadcam lol I'll do whatever you guys want...
Old 05-28-2007, 07:03 PM
QuadCam

Originally Posted by Zridder19
Honestly I will do anything to meet up with all the Z guys... even G's Quadcam lol I'll do whatever you guys want...
go easy on the G.......it's like a 350Z limousine.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:55 AM
JETPILOT

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by QuadCam
we should do it on a rotating basis (Vero, PSL, Stuart, etc) each week....either that or make the meeting once a month so that there is more of a sense of urgency to come out.
That will never work. Stuart is like a 50 minute drive for you, me, and Miguel. Tradition is as far as I am willing to go. It's fair.

Originally Posted by Ghost_shift
Thats what I was thinking. After everyone left from vero last night, we had about 7 Z's show up.

Here is the deal,

No reason to point fingers or get aggrivated because people come late, or dont show up. This leads to disaster. Hopefully in the weeks coming we will get more of the full club involved.

Here is my suggestion. Feedback will be most helpful from everyone in the club.
    • Move meet days to Saturday's (better for us that work and have families)
    • Move meets to once a month, and have special meets with advance notice for information/logistics on shows or track days.

Once we get orginized guys, we can get photoshoots done and maybe have some fun runs/cruizes planned.

I have notified Godzilla and asked him to give us a section to make our own here in the forum. If you have people that need to register on the site and cant, please help them. I keep hearing about some of us having trouble logging in here. Ill see what I can do from here and chatting with the admins.
    Moving to Saturday is not an option for me. That's familly time. Sunday evening is the only real option. Why change what we have had worked out. If we set a meeting time at 7PM then that means meeting at 7PM!

I like weekly meets. Monthly meets I will lose interest in.

The bottom line is that if it's important for people to come and meet up they will come and meet at the prescribed time. That's all we need right now!

I don't think we should change a thing! For a change we need to keep things exactly the same!!!!!

JET
    Old 05-30-2007, 01:32 AM
    Zridder19

I agree with Larry. People need to start showing up at the time that is set. I understand others might be busy or have something else to do, but if this keeps up we are all going to lose interest. If a happy medium is met, we can keep this fun for everyone. Lets make this work
    Old 05-30-2007, 02:13 AM
    Ghost_shift

Ive only got one entry for HIN pmed to me. Is anyone else going to show???

Here is the deal, we had a nice show scheduled in May. I gave everyone about 2 months notice. Only 3 people out of all of us showed any interest in it, and it got cancelled. There are also people STILL not signed up here in the forum.

Before we get any kind of vote for anything on here, there will have to be some kind of participation within.

Sundays are kinda bad for me, but I show up anyways. I have to get up on Mon @ 4:30am. I dont care what day, place, or time we decide. I will work my schedule around it to make the meets. But some people dont have that option.

Larry, you are probably the person with the most flexible schedule. Its not fair to keep stuf "as-is" if another time or date will get more participation from everyone. No one is making people show up every week, but if you can then good. But if we make it more reasonable for people, and more show then why not?
    Old 05-30-2007, 06:57 AM
    QuadCam

to me, sunday evenings are more of a family night than any other.

I like coming out to see what's up, but this past sunday I wasted 2 hours going down to tradition, hanging out for 45-60 minutes, and then driving home.

I really believe in the once a month meeting as being a better alternative. If we are trying to make these meetings special, we need to have them less often. that way, it is easier for guys/girls to justify the time it takes to drive and hangout.....we are asking people from the palm beaches up to Vero beach to come together at a common meeting grounds. That is going to require a big effort and time commitment as people up to possibly 90 miles apart.

In Miami, they used to have a very successful gathering of various cars at Fuddruckers (in Kendall) once every monday; I think it was the 1st saturday of every month. I like the idea of having a gahtering at a restaurant-type location......what about Steak and Shakes; they have traditionally been very accomodating to car enthusiasts in other cities. Immediately coming mind is the SnS on 60 and I-95 in Vero.

Now, I don't know if you just want it to be a Z/G thing, or if you want to open it up to other makes/models. Having classics/muscles era cars tends to usually bring a good group of people, too. Those guys are usually very respectful of having a fun gathering; have sweet looking rides that attract good attention, etc.

I am just thinking out loud here and throwing ideas out there.........

and Larry, I know you want every week meetings, but I think the novelty will wear off quickly, and we will be left with nothing...which is where we are heading right now.
    Old 05-30-2007, 11:00 AM
    JETPILOT

Well.... we are a club and we will vote on these issues. I will set up a poll. I would at least like bi-weekly meetings.

Steak and Shake on 60 will never happen..... have you ever seen the driveway going into that place. Normal cars scrape the ground getting in there. It is not visible form the street as well.

JET
    Old 05-30-2007, 12:48 PM
    Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by JETPILOT
    Well.... we are a club and we will vote on these issues. I will set up a poll. I would at least like bi-weekly meetings.

Steak and Shake on 60 will never happen..... have you ever seen the driveway going into that place. Normal cars scrape the ground getting in there. It is not visible form the street as well.

JET
    60 is in Vero, and that is absolutly not fair to everyone south. I am completely against ANY Vero meets unless its just a get-together for us Vero guys, or evryone agrees with it.

I think I have a great place in mind. Ill have to ask the powers that be, but its in Okeechobee Rd in Ft Pierce, but not in the ghetto. That is right smack in the middle of the TC. Gimmie a few days and Ill let you guys know.

Last edited by Ghost_shift; 05-30-2007 at 12:52 PM.
    Old 05-31-2007, 06:43 PM
    JETPILOT

Well..... I'll be at Tradition this Sunday 7PM in case anyone wants to meet me there. I haven't heard of anyone propose anything better.

JET
    Old 06-01-2007, 09:11 PM
    mizzle

I am planing on coming down this weekend so I can meet you guys. I hope everyone is still going. This thread seems to be dying off and I hope that this TCZO Club works out. Besides it will be more motivation for me to get my Z
    Old 06-02-2007, 03:03 AM
    Ghost_shift

I will be in school this whole week coming up. I have to leave Sunday afternoon. Hope you guys have a great time!
    Old 06-02-2007, 08:14 AM
    mizzle

BoOoOoOoOoOo! (I throw rotten eggs at Ghost)
    Old 06-02-2007, 10:28 AM
    JETPILOT

Hmmmmm..... I am now completely uninspired. I am going to watch the Soprano's tomorrow night! I am going to go to the Orlando meets from now on.

JET
    Old 06-02-2007, 11:01 AM
    QuadCam

hmmmm....SOPRANOS!!

only 2 episodes left.

I think is done for. His crew is fallin' apart, his son is a loser, and he is completely paranoid....although, he may give it all up and ratting out guy to the FBI....and live in the WPP.

Last edited by QuadCam; 06-02-2007 at 11:08 AM.
    Old 06-02-2007, 01:45 PM
    JETPILOT

I'm predicting a few of Tony's crew don't make it through the new war Phil Leotardo will declare, Pauly or Silvio maybe, but ultimately Tony will survive a hit put out on him by Phil. I see Tony taking Phil out personally as retribution for being an inflexible hard @ss and putting out a hit on him.

JET
    Old 06-03-2007, 09:44 AM
    rich harris

anyone interested???

Last edited by rich harris; 06-03-2007 at 09:57 AM.
    Old 06-03-2007, 09:46 AM
    rich harris

anyone interested???

http://wwwozocorg.createforum.net/vi...wwozocorg#1330

Last edited by rich harris; 06-03-2007 at 09:49 AM.
    Old 06-03-2007, 02:57 PM
    ZU L8R
    Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone looking for a built motor let me know, mine is back up for sale. Craig backed out
    Old 06-03-2007, 03:05 PM
    mario23

Sorry to hear that Man.
    I would if I could...believe me!
    Someone should jump on this...

Quick Reply: Treasure Coast Z Owners Club (Florida)