Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 05:33 PM
JETPILOT

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks!
Old 06-16-2008, 01:07 PM
CrazyVQ35tt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am new to the site or at least two the south east section. I've been to Sebring a couple of times on the long track there's nowhere else you can have that much fun with your close on. Andrew what's up its Mike
Old 06-16-2008, 03:39 PM
JETPILOT

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That track will scare the sh*t out of you in a few places. Namely turn 17 and turn 1. Mega speed going into those turns with 565 whp. The first time there I had to excuse myself and change the underwear. All other tracks are weak and piddly!

Mike have your motor issues been taken care of? I'm Andrews friend. I think he told you about my 350ZTT.

Can you post some pics of your car and engine bay?

Last edited by JETPILOT; 06-16-2008 at 03:42 PM.
Old 06-16-2008, 04:17 PM
Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by CrazyVQ35tt
I am new to the site or at least two the south east section. I've been to Sebring a couple of times on the long track there's nowhere else you can have that much fun with your close on. Andrew what's up its Mike
Welcome to the site!!! I think I have some pics of your car around somewhere from last years G35 meet in Pompano. Let me see....
Old 06-17-2008, 08:52 AM
medstudent25

hey miguel can you post a pic of the TCZOC vinyl on your windshield, I couldnt find the place, so I am going to the sign guy next door to me. Thanks. Rob I'll give you a shout today or tomorrow.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:36 AM
CrazyVQ35tt

I am having the engine built a little different this time and I've had some problems but luckily I have some cool friends with engine blocks laying around. Here's a few pitchers of the engine before the build everything should look the same after the engine goes back in but the intake building a new one.

Last edited by CrazyVQ35tt; 06-17-2008 at 10:47 AM.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:55 AM
Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by medstudent25
hey miguel can you post a pic of the TCZOC vinyl on your windshield, I couldnt find the place, so I am going to the sign guy next door to me. Thanks. Rob I'll give you a shout today or tomorrow.
No problem! Ill try and get a good pic tonight.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:56 AM
Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by CrazyVQ35tt
I am having the engine built a little different this time and I've had some problems but luckily I have some cool friends with engine blocks laying around. Here's a few pitchers of the engine before the build everything should look the same after the engine goes back in but the intake building a new one.
Yep. That is insane!!!!!!

Last edited by Ghost_shift; 06-17-2008 at 10:58 AM.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:35 PM
cheshirecat79

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sounds good. Thanks again bro.
Old 06-17-2008, 06:31 PM
mizzle

Hey guy what dealership would you guy recommend me going to? I am going to start shopping hard for a Z because I get off probation with the FD in almost 3 months. I don’t want to make the big purchase until then incase they decide to can me. Ill most likely buy new. Let me know.
Mike
Old 06-17-2008, 06:32 PM
mizzle

By the way, do any of you guy ever play paintball? It's something I use to do when I was young and just got back into it.
Old 06-18-2008, 03:40 AM
cheshirecat79

Originally Posted by mizzle
Hey guy what dealership would you guy recommend me going to? I am going to start shopping hard for a Z because I get off probation with the FD in almost 3 months. I don’t want to make the big purchase until then incase they decide to can me. Ill most likely buy new. Let me know.
Mike
Not Charlie's Nissan. Stay away. Far away.

You sure you don't want to buy used? A lot of guys on this site sell their built/FI cars for cheap. Might want to check out the Marketplace.
Old 06-18-2008, 04:11 AM
Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by cheshirecat79

You sure you don't want to buy used? A lot of guys on this site sell their built/FI cars for cheap. Might want to check out the Marketplace.
I agree.

I got a killer deal on my 08 from Vero US1. But if you go, make sure you speak directly with the owner (Tommy), and tell them you are part of the Treasure Coast Z club. Youll get 10% above cost.
Old 06-18-2008, 06:33 AM
mizzle

Originally Posted by cheshirecat79

I like buying new cars. I know you pay more for them but you know the cars history. If I buy a car that is already f/i you might be dealing with a ticking time bomb. You NEVER know how that person really treated that car. I was looking a repos (10k miles). But then again, someone that know there car is about to get jacked they might just say F*ck it and rag it out for the remained of the time they have it.

Originally Posted by Ghost_shift
I agree.

I got a killer deal on my 08 from Vero US1. But if you go, make sure you speak directly with the owner (Tommy), and tell them you are part of the Treasure Coast Z club. Youll get 10% above cost.
Really!!! Wow, I might have to go there. I will ask for Tommy. I went there not to long ago to see what they had and the sales reps treated me like poop. I was like Ok... I know where im not buying a car from. But that sounds like to good of a deal.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:09 AM
QuadCam

Welcome to the boards CrazyG......

this is Andrew with the Greddy TT G35 Sedan.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:35 AM
TheOtherRob

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mizzle,
When the 07 first came out, I talked with Vero nissan and the guy I talked to had a modded z and told me that he could have gotten me a brand new 07 enthusiast for 29.8k otd with everything. He seemed really cool and if It werent for their lack of inventory at the time of my purchase, I would have went with them.

Now, I bought my car at Napolten Nissan on Blue Heron in West Palm Beach. The sales guy was around my age (early 20's) and worked with me to get a decent price. I would say to try them. And ask for John. They didnt have what I wanted in stock, so they tracked one down in Broward and got it to me in less than 4 hours with all paper done. And gave me a decent deal on a 08 touring.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:27 AM
boosted99gst

hey guys. '03 Sunset Lemans Enthusiast 6mt from Jensen Beach checking in. Car says streetstar in the rear quarter glass to make me identifiable. Aside from a drop in K&N and a d3, car is stock for now. Brakes on the way soon(thanks previous owner ) When/ wheres the next meet??
Old 06-19-2008, 06:06 AM
medstudent25

Originally Posted by boosted99gst
hey guys. '03 Sunset Lemans Enthusiast 6mt from Jensen Beach checking in. Car says streetstar in the rear quarter glass to make me identifiable. Aside from a drop in K&N and a d3, car is stock for now. Brakes on the way soon(thanks previous owner ) When/ wheres the next meet??
This Friday @ Traditions 7 Pm if you need directions give me a shout 772-607-2977 Vinny
Old 06-19-2008, 04:14 PM
mizzle

Originally Posted by silverstripes
Mizzle,
When the 07 first came out, I talked with Vero nissan and the guy I talked to had a modded z and told me that he could have gotten me a brand new 07 enthusiast for 29.8k otd with everything. He seemed really cool and if It werent for their lack of inventory at the time of my purchase, I would have went with them.

Now, I bought my car at Napolten Nissan on Blue Heron in West Palm Beach. The sales guy was around my age (early 20's) and worked with me to get a decent price. I would say to try them. And ask for John. They didnt have what I wanted in stock, so they tracked one down in Broward and got it to me in less than 4 hours with all paper done. And gave me a decent deal on a 08 touring.
was he about 5'10"-6'0" almost blackish hair (buzz cut or really short) and slender built? He was the only one that was cool to me when I went there. He let me test drive one. That was right about the timehe bought his. I belive that his was white with stock chrome wheels at the time but dont quote me on that. But he doesnt work there anymore if this is the guy you are talking about.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:55 PM
boosted99gst

This Friday @ Traditions 7 Pm if you need directions give me a shout 772-607-2977 Vinny
ahh traditions, I'll be opening the Olive Garden over there in a few weeks, Friday @ 7? Sounds like plan.

Quick Reply: Treasure Coast Z Owners Club (Florida)