Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Party Spots In Miami!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2007 | 08:59 PM
Sean

Originally Posted by abunai
im going to miami at the end of May so i need to know some good spots... hopefully you guys and gals are more helpful than the floridians on g35driver... i only got one response...

there is a hotel, on the beach, it is used by several airlines to house the flight attendends while they are attending training. ask the local taxi drivers, hopfully they can take you there.
it is not a club , but the hotel bar is filled with hot chicks from all over the place.
Old 04-28-2007 | 10:14 PM
Jes-Z

Happy Hour: Noveciento on Brickell, Martini Bar @ Sunset Place

Clubs:

South Beach: Mansion, Prive, Oium Garden, Nikki Beach, Cameo (Formerly Crobar), Rumi Lounge, Sky Bar @ the Shore Club Hotel, Bed.

Downtown: Space, Nocturnal, Pawn Shop.

Coconut Grove: Oxygen Lounge

Bars:

South Beach: Wet *****'s, Clevelander, Sagamore Hotel.

Downtown: Circa 28

Coconut Grove: Fat Tuesday, Tu Tu Tango, Coyote Ugly
Old 06-02-2007 | 09:14 AM
abunai

ok so i got in kinda late on tuesday so we just hit some lame ghetto strip club, then wednesday we walked around south beach looking to get in a club but the dress code we were quoted was different so we just hit a gang of bars up, thursday we got VIP at Oxygen in Coconut Grove and that was pretty fat, yesterday i got irritated with my group so i didnt hang out with em and just chilled, today we are getting VIP at mansion... so it should be fun as long as these ***** dont **** me off again... but miami is fun but kinda ghetto
Old 06-02-2007 | 09:23 AM
Jes-Z

ok so i got in kinda late on tuesday so we just hit some lame ghetto strip club, then wednesday we walked around south beach looking to get in a club but the dress code we were quoted was different so we just hit a gang of bars up, thursday we got VIP at Oxygen in Coconut Grove and that was pretty fat, yesterday i got irritated with my group so i didnt hang out with em and just chilled, today we are getting VIP at mansion... so it should be fun as long as these ***** dont **** me off again... but miami is fun but kinda ghetto
You have been going to all the wrong places. Of course you think Miami is ghetto. PM me your number and I will make sure you hit the right places. Oh and BTW, if your going out in Miami dress to impress. That's how you get into the better spots!
Old 06-02-2007 | 10:39 AM
xxbboiixx

on wednsdays its oxygen at coconut grove, on thrusdays it pawn shop, on fridays nocturnal is the ****, and on saturdays its club space, i can get you more specific directions and stuff just pm me

opium gardens, the set, and mansion are the **** also
Old 06-02-2007 | 10:42 AM
xxbboiixx

try this site it will set everything up for you or you can just pick and choose the ones your interested in
http://www.jetsetmiami.com/pc/home.asp
Old 06-02-2007 | 11:42 AM
Jun
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Mansion is good tonight. Expensive, but you'll have fun.
Try Cameo or Karu&Y if you don't end up at Mansion.
Old 06-03-2007 | 09:59 AM
350ZV3

I'm married now but when I was looking for a good time I would just go to any given hotel south of 96 street beach during the day and pick up visiting South American or European girls and end up having a great day and night. Clubs are ok but the beach during the day is where I setup all my nights. Clubs just didnt do it for me.