Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Donut Eating Contest! Friday Aug. 3rd Charlotte, NC

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 10:14 AM
l33tz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Donut Eating Contest! Friday Aug. 3rd Charlotte, NC

There will be a donut eating contest on Friday August 3rd at 5:30 PM at The Fractured Prune Donut Shoppe on Speedway Blvd. The Fractured Prune Donut Shoppe is located next to Wendy's and across the street from Quaker Steak and Lube. The Fractured Prune serves Hot, Hand-Dipped donuts that are made to order when you step in the door.

The Donut eating contest will be a minute long competition where you can eat as many donuts as possible. There will be a $5 buy in fee per person and the winner will take home 75% of the buy in fees.....so if 20 people enter the winner will take home a belly full of donuts and $75. There will also be separate competitions for kids.

I will be in the contest as well as a couple of my friends so i encourage all of you to come out and have some fun! The more people who enter the more money you can win. I guess you all could consider this a mini-meet if you want to come and do the competition and then hang out later on.

Please visit "The Fractured Prune" on speedway blvd for contest rules and details