Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Coming back home from work in Baghdad, Iraq.

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 05:37 AM
DanielW
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey guys looks like I'm gonna have to back out. Something came up and I'll have to be in Winston Salem this weekend. Sorry I wont be there to set the drinking pace for all you lightweights.... J/K Have fun!
Old 08-20-2008, 05:51 AM
phinmac

Now thats funny!
Old 08-20-2008, 05:55 AM
reptile718

Originally Posted by DanielW
hey guys looks like I'm gonna have to back out. Something came up and I'll have to be in Winston Salem this weekend. Sorry I wont be there to set the drinking pace for all you lightweights.... J/K Have fun!

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-20-2008, 06:31 AM
eze-edsel

sorry guys something has come up and I wont be able to make it. I have to take my mom to the hospital on friday for back surgery. She wasnt scheduled til next month but this is an opening this friday and she wants to get it over with. So I will have to stay with her this weekend and most of next week to make sure she is doing okay(basically I have to wait on her hand and foot, cause she wont be able to move or anything)

sorry guys I really wanted to come to this and was looking forward to finally meeting everyone. But I now have your number so next time Im in charlotte I will give you a buzz and maybe we can meet up. Again guys Im sorry to cancel at the last minute.

have fun and take lots of pictures and post them up.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:36 AM
imonlykidden

No problem. As much as it sucks people back out, this is not a HAVE to BE there MEET. I hate those last minute deals too. Sory for Dan and Edsel who cannot make it. This still leaves close to 20+ Z's. I picked up a new guy (who is not on the boards) while i was at CIn yesterday untill 930pm. He will make it out, not sure about the 12pm one but he will be at CIN and make it back to the after party.

BTW....FYI everyone who knew about my dilema and NOT having my car inspected since Feb of 07. I FINALLY GOT IT INSPECTED, and it it PASSED!!! What we did to it WORKED!!! Finally. No longer illegal, and will not be afraid to drive it around and get in trouble if we get pulled over. SWEET!

(::Bowing:)

Old 08-20-2008, 07:40 AM
reptile718

Originally Posted by imonlykidden
No problem. As much as it sucks people back out, this is not a HAVE to BE there MEET. I hate those last minute deals too. Sory for Dan and Edsel who cannot make it. This still leaves close to 20+ Z's. I picked up a new guy (who is not on the boards) while i was at CIn yesterday untill 930pm. He will make it out, not sure about the 12pm one but he will be at CIN and make it back to the after party.

BTW....FYI everyone who knew about my dilema and NOT having my car inspected since Feb of 07. I FINALLY GOT IT INSPECTED, and it it PASSED!!! What we did to it WORKED!!! Finally. No longer illegal, and will not be afraid to drive it around and get in trouble if we get pulled over. SWEET!

Congrats Kev!
Old 08-20-2008, 08:23 AM
imonlykidden

Word to the wizzle!
Old 08-20-2008, 09:09 AM
Chaser720
Lemoned Z

That seems fair. My slow *** NA z is illegal and your fast *** built is... is there no justice.

haha JK

And dont count on the video camera. Gotta look for it but no promises.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:43 AM
DanielW
Banned

congrats on getting the car inspected man I know its been FOREVER. Is the car back? how is it? who's tuning it? when are you upgrading engine management? inquiring minds want to know kevin.
Old 08-20-2008, 10:22 AM
imonlykidden

^^^^ yes the car as a whole (being able to run) is done. It just has small things left we'll give it back to them to finish afte the meet and i head to san diego the weekend after.

Tunning?
ECU upgrade. We went from a e-manage to the utec. thats good enough.
Old 08-20-2008, 10:26 AM
DanielW
Banned

I highly recommend Jeremy at Performance factory man. He wont lock the tune so if you need to make some minor temperature adjustments or anything you can do it without having to take it all the way back to him.
Old 08-20-2008, 10:27 AM
DanielW
Banned

how much boost are you planning on pushing btw? sorry for the 20 questions just excited for you man.
Old 08-20-2008, 10:30 AM
imonlykidden

as of now 15.5 might do 16.
Old 08-20-2008, 10:44 AM
DanielW
Banned

nice can't wait to see the numbers
Old 08-20-2008, 10:45 AM
imonlykidden

mee too.
Old 08-20-2008, 10:45 AM
imonlykidden

Oh the numbers.

I can't wait to FEEL the POWER!!
Old 08-20-2008, 01:38 PM
imonlykidden

BUmp
Old 08-20-2008, 01:44 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by eze-edsel
sorry guys something has come up and I wont be able to make it. I have to take my mom to the hospital on friday for back surgery. She wasnt scheduled til next month but this is an opening this friday and she wants to get it over with. So I will have to stay with her this weekend and most of next week to make sure she is doing okay(basically I have to wait on her hand and foot, cause she wont be able to move or anything)

sorry guys I really wanted to come to this and was looking forward to finally meeting everyone. But I now have your number so next time Im in charlotte I will give you a buzz and maybe we can meet up. Again guys Im sorry to cancel at the last minute.

have fun and take lots of pictures and post them up.
pics of mom?
Old 08-20-2008, 04:00 PM
reptile718

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
pics of mom?
+1
Old 08-21-2008, 04:09 AM
imonlykidden

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
pics of mom?
Only if the pics are posted on the weekday, if there posted on the weekend he might miss them considering he works. HAHA!

Quick Reply: Coming back home from work in Baghdad, Iraq.