South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 04:49 PM
jruocco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nismoniac
To Everyone:

I am extremely sorry for not assisting today's bbq, I was really looking forward to this day and everything went wrong:

I had to work for 2 hours, 10-12p, and as always things complicate and I was literally forced to stay til, 2.30p, I quit because it was very wrong from him to do this.

Unfortunately on this same day that was supposed to be fun I got a call at about 4p my grandma passed away, so besides the angry feelings now there's a lot of emotions going around.

And this brings us to my latest announcement: I won't be able to meet for about a month and a half, I'm leaving for hawaii on monday from my grandma's funeral and I'm staying there for a while, need some time off, nowhere better than in hometown Hilo.

Again, everything that happened today wasn't planned or intentional. I will be keeping in touch in the forum.

Take care everyone.
Sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family have my sincerest regards.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:14 PM
escobar929

To Everyone:

I am extremely sorry for not assisting today's bbq, I was really looking forward to this day and everything went wrong:

I had to work for 2 hours, 10-12p, and as always things complicate and I was literally forced to stay til, 2.30p, I quit because it was very wrong from him to do this.

Unfortunately on this same day that was supposed to be fun I got a call at about 4p my grandma passed away, so besides the angry feelings now there's a lot of emotions going around.

And this brings us to my latest announcement: I won't be able to meet for about a month and a half, I'm leaving for hawaii on monday from my grandma's funeral and I'm staying there for a while, need some time off, nowhere better than in hometown Hilo.

Again, everything that happened today wasn't planned or intentional. I will be keeping in touch in the forum.

Take care everyone.
very sorry to hear bout your grandma, may she rest in peace
Old 02-22-2009, 01:01 PM
WildWes

Last edited by WildWes; 02-22-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:20 PM
A3VT 74

Originally Posted by escobar929
thanks man, but i went back to bed since i was kinda bummed out and just now saw this
no worries... did you fix the problem???

To Everyone:

Take care everyone.

Sorry about you loss... there are no words... Take your time and take care bro...
Old 02-22-2009, 08:17 PM
WildWes

Luke, I'm your father!!

Last edited by WildWes; 05-21-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:22 PM
bapestah

Originally Posted by WildWes
I WILL BE DIRECT TO THE GROUP:

The reason I moved to a different meet location is to avoid further drama and disagreements. I was hoping that whoever did not agree with me before would stay in Miramar, and my "friends" to go with me in the new location. I don't care if there are only 4 to 5 cars in this meet, at least I can call them as my friends, real friends. But if you disagree with me, and will only cause friction, please form your own thread, and your own friends.

I have worked so hard and fought for my friends. I have SUPPORTED TCZOC, SFL G Club, and SFZCC, and now I have found more friends to join us and in return us joining them as a solid group with their meets.

I don't offer any sponsorships, sponsorship is not a bond to real friendship, but I do offer myself as a real friend. I may not let you drive my car, but if that is a way for you to be my friend, then forget it because that is superficial. I don't buy friends, you can only buy Snitches.

Again I have moved on, so please form your OWN group and your own thread.
Ahhhh cheaa!!!! You tell' em Wes!..................................... No but really what I miss

Last edited by bapestah; 02-22-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:27 PM
530z tt

what happen here ????
Old 02-22-2009, 08:40 PM
Jun
350Z-holic

To Everyone:

Take care everyone.
I'm sorry about your loss, my condolences goes to you and your family.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Jun
350Z-holic

The reason I moved to a different meet location is to avoid further drama and disagreements. I was hoping that whoever did not agree with me before would stay in Miramar, and my "friends" to go with me in the new location. I don't care if there are only 4 to 5 cars in this meet, at least I can call them as my friends, real friends. But if you disagree with me, and will only cause friction, please form your own thread, and your own friends.

I have worked so hard and fought for my friends. I have SUPPORTED TCZOC, SFL G Club, and SFZCC, and now I have found more friends to join us and in return us joining them as a solid group with their meets.

I don't offer any sponsorships, sponsorship is not a bond to real friendship, but I do offer myself as a real friend. I may not let you drive my car, but if that is a way for you to be my friend, then forget it because that is superficial. I don't buy friends, you can only buy Snitches.

Again I have moved on, so please form your OWN group. Stop being a freeloader, and proclaiming yourself as one of the founders of this group. Joseph and I just saw your car's picture in the South Florida Post a Picture of your Car thread, that doesn't make you as one of the founders. Joseph Kaz_77 himself can vouch for this. It was a PM between Joseph and I that started this Meet.
What is all this about, I think I missed something...
Old 02-22-2009, 08:47 PM
Artistik D

we all missed something.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:11 PM
WildWes

Originally Posted by Jun
What is all this about, I think I missed something...
lol

Last edited by WildWes; 05-21-2009 at 12:13 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:43 PM
Renshi

starbucks pembroke pines meet ftw!

and alex is the Pines Blvd 180 Master! he is the only guy i kno that has spun out on pines blvd and not get into an accident both times!

Last edited by Renshi; 02-22-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:31 AM
WildWes

Good Morning guys.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:53 AM
GT47R

Good morning USA!
Old 02-23-2009, 05:32 AM
WildWes

Thank you Miguel and Amy.
Old 02-23-2009, 06:42 AM
jruocco

Good Morning! i'm actually in the office today!
Old 02-23-2009, 07:02 AM
Jun
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by jruocco
Good Morning! i'm actually in the office today!
but are you working, that's the REAL question...
Old 02-23-2009, 07:18 AM
05Z33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Wes, are we still going to be meeting on Saturdays at 4:30 at the new location? Also should we start a new thread for the meets, or do you want to keep it here?
Old 02-23-2009, 07:20 AM
05Z33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ disregard my last post. I just saw the new thread.
Old 02-23-2009, 07:30 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Again I have moved on, so please form your OWN group and your own thread.
You know we will stand behind 100% of the way. I was telling Miguel that we (you, Miguel and I) should get together one night for dinner and discuss the direction of the group. Basically like figuring out meet locations, dates, etc. I agree that this should be based around friendships and not sponsorships... We are friends before anything, we just happen to have the same hobbies, and same interests....... When I came into this group there was no drama, no BS.... And that is what I loved about this group.. That is why Ghost and I, are joining up with you, not anyone else. So if you would like to get together to go over some ideas that we have, let me know. We wont be able to make it this week but next week would be perfect.

Quick Reply: Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet