Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 07:51 AM
Mr350kv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whoa that sick your going to be ready for anything
Old 04-03-2009, 07:52 AM
Mr350kv

by the way fast and furious was a great movie cant wait to watch it with you guys
Old 04-03-2009, 08:54 AM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by Mr350kv
by the way fast and furious was a great movie cant wait to watch it with you guys
Awwwww...You're going to watch it again with us guys...How sweet...LOL!!

Wes, I'll see you at Starbucks at 330pm! And damit now is when I'm able to start washing the car..Been busy all morning...

Wes, call me if anything...
Old 04-03-2009, 09:56 AM
Mr350kv

Jr tell how the ride is with the new coilovers so i can save my money for some lol and yes i want to see it again cause it was that good
Old 04-03-2009, 09:58 AM
Mr350kv

congtrats antoine
Old 04-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Renshi

hi guys
Old 04-03-2009, 11:56 AM
Zonda85

Originally Posted by Mr350kv
congtrats antoine
thx!!!
Old 04-03-2009, 09:34 PM
Zonda85

Old 04-03-2009, 10:02 PM
Tuned2JZ

OMG I had fun tonight!!! EDWIN what happened to you??? And Wes you missed it. Right when you left, these two females (FINE AS @!&$%) started posing in front of the Benz and a guy started taking pictures of them...I looked over to Jean and I was like "let me close my hood"...So I did, and then the females started talking and looking over my way. Jean was like "hey you got their attention...

So the guy that was taking pictures called me over to talk to him and the girls since he saw that I was the owner...So I walked over and he said "hey let me take a picture of you with the girls" Man he took tons of shots...One of the girls was Colombian (which was the gf of the guy taking pictures) and the other girl was Dominican (which was the sister of the guy taking pictures) Man Jean and Antoine were my witness...Damn they had huge ***** and asses..OMG!!!

The guy that was taking pictures was so damn friendly that he walked over to Jean, JR, Antione, and Jean's crew....OMG the guy was hilarious...He was talking up a storm!!! And pour JR, LOL!!! The guy was ranking on him since he was the only gringo in the group, LOL!!! It was cool...He took a group pic of all of us with the girls...Then the Dominican girl asked for my number. She's going to send me the pics..Damit Wes I wish you were there to take pics of the two females that were there to post up...Damit!!!

Edwin te la perdiste...We had a blast bro!!!
Old 04-03-2009, 11:27 PM
jruocco

Si, YES WE CAN!
Originally Posted by TunedC63
OMG I had fun tonight!!! EDWIN what happened to you??? And Wes you missed it. Right when you left, these two females (FINE AS @!&$%) started posing in front of the Benz and a guy started taking pictures of them...I looked over to Jean and I was like "let me close my hood"...So I did, and then the females started talking and looking over my way. Jean was like "hey you got their attention...

So the guy that was taking pictures called me over to talk to him and the girls since he saw that I was the owner...So I walked over and he said "hey let me take a picture of you with the girls" Man he took tons of shots...One of the girls was Colombian (which was the gf of the guy taking pictures) and the other girl was Dominican (which was the sister of the guy taking pictures) Man Jean and Antoine were my witness...Damn they had huge ***** and asses..OMG!!!

The guy that was taking pictures was so damn friendly that he walked over to Jean, JR, Antione, and Jean's crew....OMG the guy was hilarious...He was talking up a storm!!! And pour JR, LOL!!! The guy was ranking on him since he was the only gringo in the group, LOL!!! It was cool...He took a group pic of all of us with the girls...Then the Dominican girl asked for my number. She's going to send me the pics..Damit Wes I wish you were there to take pics of the two females that were there to post up...Damit!!!

Old 04-04-2009, 12:02 AM
Renshi

just finished watchin that wolverine movie. was pretty good and a lot better than what i expected!

fast and the furious movie tomorrow ftw!!
Old 04-04-2009, 04:00 AM
WildWes

Good Morning Everyone!!!
I had a blast last night. That was really cool with all the rides and Muvico customers looking @ our cars.

Our group came out SOLID again last night. I was so proud that we were there again as group and hangin out with GFs and wives, and then with you guys having dinner @ TGIF. Everywhere there is a picnic, show, etc. we are always solid. Sometimes it gets tiresome going to our meets every Saturday, but when you see us as a group together like last night, it makes it worth it.

Special thanks to Ricky for hooking us up with a parking spot right in front of Muvico.

I just finished cleaning and polishing my car. It is all set for today's meet.
Old 04-04-2009, 04:44 AM
Chris J

i will second miltons statements about the girls......they were, lets say....worth the wait, and JR jumping between then in the group picture lol, good job JR

Originally Posted by jruocco
Si, YES WE CAN!
indeed we can, you indeed you did, lol
Old 04-04-2009, 04:44 AM
Ghost_shift

Morning guys!!!!
Old 04-04-2009, 04:57 AM
WildWes

Pictures from last night.

Still early, Milton setting up the Beast

Last edited by WildWes; 04-04-2009 at 05:10 AM.
Old 04-04-2009, 05:58 AM
GT47R

Morning, nice turnout guys!
Old 04-04-2009, 06:11 AM
Tuned2JZ

Hey Wes, you should have taken some pics at night when the crowds were ridiculous in numbers!!!

Edwin you're going to the meet today and then watching the movies with us tonight, right?
Old 04-04-2009, 06:28 AM
WildWes

Hey Wes, you should have taken some pics at night when the crowds were ridiculous in numbers!!!
I need to buy a dedicated Canon external flash for night shots.
The crowd was ovewhelming last night, I could not leave my car for dinner.

And the number of sick cars, loud music, and fried rice. I told John going home, this is our practice for HIN.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:29 AM
WildWes

And check out FB, I tag some pictures of Antoine n Vanessa.

Last edited by WildWes; 04-04-2009 at 06:34 AM.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:44 AM
05Z33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good morning. We had a great time last night. On our way home there were cops all over Pines Blvd. At leat 2-3 cop cars between every intersection going east and there was a check point by the Ale house too. It's amazing how a movie can trigger that kind of attention from the police. They also had several cars pulled over all over the place. An SRT4 tried to get me to run with him , but I wasn't going to be a statistic.

Quick Reply: Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet