Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 09:37 AM
ECLIPSEGST25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris J
Street racing and ticketing at locations like 138th is going to continue until a real racing facility is built in either Southern Broward or Northern Dade. Countyline Race Way was a good start but no where near enough and it isn't a permanent track. What we need is a full blown racing facility like Morroso with a drag strip, road course, etc. I know it won't solve the problem but it would help it
I thought they opened up a track near US27?
Old 04-16-2009, 09:51 AM
Chris J

Originally Posted by ECLIPSEGST25
I thought they opened up a track near US27?
Yea, that's countyline race way, but its only an 8th of a mile. And last time I was there I heard one of the track managers saying that the county was closing them down within two years because they want to build a ton of wearhouses there
Old 04-16-2009, 09:55 AM
Nismoniac

Originally Posted by GT47R
Hey Lei, happy belated birthday, congrats on your gift, I must say it is a hard project since you will need a lot of custom fabrication and you need to obtain an RB25 Transmission, but I admire your decision, that has been one of my plans for a long time but I know it is really expensive unless you own a shop or know someone that works in one like your brother, and it's definitely not "rice" at all, I believe that is being unique, and you're sticking with Nissan.
You have my support if you need help with anything.

why thanks, It is a long project and excuse me its an R32 GT-R , I know the difference can be a big. but the gift was just perfect cause was feeling tempted to get the new GTR although its 85Gs and that would mean I would only work for my car (besides the fact that there are no MTs) but Im not too worried about the expenses cause I've got pretty much everything I need, I'm only worried about the time and effort its going to take, but before I start on It which might me in june I will be heading to some few meets before I dissapear (again)
Old 04-16-2009, 09:59 AM
GT47R

Originally Posted by Nismoniac
why thanks, It is a long project and excuse me its an R32 GT-R , I know the difference can be a big. but the gift was just perfect cause was feeling tempted to get the new GTR although its 85Gs and that would mean I would only work for my car (besides the fact that there are no MTs) but Im not too worried about the expenses cause I've got pretty much everything I need, I'm only worried about the time and effort its going to take, but before I start on It which might me in june I will be heading to some few meets before I dissapear (again)
That's my favorite, the R32 GT-R, can't wait to see it finished, good luck buddy!
Old 04-16-2009, 10:04 AM
Nismoniac

Originally Posted by GT47R
That's my favorite, the R32 GT-R, can't wait to see it finished, good luck buddy!

thanks Im really going to need it
Old 04-16-2009, 10:27 AM
WildWes

Good Afternoon Everyone. It is freaking hot out there.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:28 AM
WildWes

Going to FB. Asta la vista baby!
Old 04-16-2009, 10:46 AM
Nismoniac

FB?
Old 04-16-2009, 12:20 PM
Jun
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by Nismoniac
anyways sup guys
I got a pretty cool bday gift from my older brother who owns a shop in cali.
he got me an engine, yes an engine, I could've said "wtf am I supposed to do with it"
but I found out is an engine for a R34 GT-R.
so since buying a brand new GT-R is way outta my way, Im thinking about swapping It into my Z, now this may seem a bit too crazy but I need opinions, and no this isn't ricing out, that's different, the other day I saw a maxima with the badge skyline in the middle, that's ricing, anyways throw in your opinions, cause I'm still unsure of doing this, cause it seems like a long hard project
That's awesome bro!
There was a guy here in Miami who had a red 350z with an RB26 swap (Rouz), it was sick! He already got rid of it though.

There are a few shops that can do the swap for you, but it's going to cost a pretty penny.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:44 PM
CrillZ

juuunnnn!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been???!!!!
Old 04-16-2009, 12:56 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Originally Posted by jruocco
really for your tint? wow i've never even gotten asked about my tint, even in my old mustang which had 5% all the way around
I got 4% and man let me tell you... I have gotten 2 in 3 months..... PBSO must have an APB out for me everytime I hit the streets..... I mean damn..... 3 months ago, I get a ticket for tint and driving in the HOV.... A month and half ago, same thing, HOV and tint....... 1 1/2 weeks ago, speeding.... And I just got stopped yesteday for speeding on my way to work...... Luckly I got a warning..... But Damn...... I swear, all the cops in Palm Beach are going to know me by first name pretty soon... I seem to be meeting with them on a regular bases now.....
Old 04-16-2009, 01:00 PM
Chris J

Originally Posted by MsLiLBlackNismo
I got 4% and man let me tell you... I have gotten 2 in 3 months..... PBSO must have an APB out for me everytime I hit the streets..... I mean damn..... 3 months ago, I get a ticket for tint and driving in the HOV.... A month and half ago, same thing, HOV and tint....... 1 1/2 weeks ago, speeding.... And I just got stopped yesteday for speeding on my way to work...... Luckly I got a warning..... But Damn...... I swear, all the cops in Palm Beach are going to know me by first name pretty soon... I seem to be meeting with them on a regular bases now.....
Man you sound like Sliver talking about all the times you've been stopped, lol
Old 04-16-2009, 01:05 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Originally Posted by Chris J
Man you sound like Sliver talking about all the times you've been stopped, lol
LOL.... I dont remember him ever talking about getting stopped.... He has a radar jammer...... LOL..... But wait.......... I do remember him saying that he has been stopped bc of it... LOL
Old 04-16-2009, 01:06 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Speaking of Silver......... Does he still live down there???? One of these days I should go pick his *** up and bring him to one of the meets.....
Old 04-16-2009, 01:23 PM
Zonda85

I got internet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-16-2009, 01:35 PM
Nismoniac

Originally Posted by Jun
That's awesome bro!
There was a guy here in Miami who had a red 350z with an RB26 swap (Rouz), it was sick! He already got rid of it though.

There are a few shops that can do the swap for you, but it's going to cost a pretty penny.

yeah I know who you're talking about, I've seen him before in the tracks.
But actually me and my brother are going to be doing the swap, should be one fun yet hard experience
Old 04-16-2009, 01:38 PM
Tuned2JZ

Good Morning people!!! LOL!!!

Anywho talking about tickets here...I think I'll be getting a ticket very soon on how LOUD my car sounds right now...That's right, I didn't go to work today to have something done to the car and now my car sounds like a fighter jet, hehe...Now when I downshift, cops will be pulling me over, LOL!!!!

Just ask Edwin...I picked him up from work today to go have some lunch...TOMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I finally got my personalized license plate today at the Tag Agency...It's already slapped on the car

Plus I spoke with the guy from Euroteck Motorsports today and finally my cf front lip and cf rear diffuser will be in early next week...Right on time for HIN Tampa...And I'm getting my car aligned next week..

Oh and got oil topped off in my car this morning at my local Benz dealership for free ofcourse...My car chugs up not only gas, but oil as well....Again TOMAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Last edited by Tuned2JZ; 04-16-2009 at 01:41 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:44 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Wow thats sounds exciting!!! I cant wait to hear it!!!!!!
Old 04-16-2009, 01:46 PM
jruocco

nice work Milton. Car > Work! haha
Old 04-16-2009, 02:02 PM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by jruocco
nice work Milton. Car > Work! haha
Yep yep..I hopped in my car..and when I left my house I was like "nah, I'm calling in sick" and went straight to do all of my things...

Quick Reply: Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet