Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 03:54 AM
GT47R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Renshi
thats y i put the & smilies meng, cuz there's nothin but love comin out of my posts

finally another bleach fan !

antoine, chris, and i are the only ones in the group that watch anime and now we have one more in the group

out of the group, antoine is the big bleach fan i'm more of a naruto fan.

what's full metal panic tho (o.O) i've never heard of it
You forgot about me John, I love Anime...
Old 05-01-2009, 03:54 AM
GT47R

Originally Posted by Ghost_shift
Guys the relentless so called sponsorship is Bull$hit. They tell everyone the same thing to get their name out there. So, back to normal with my car and I. Its ok, soon!!!
Why what happened Miguel?
Old 05-01-2009, 03:57 AM
GT47R

I don't think I'll be able to to go to towers tonight, I won't be able to leave on time and I also have a flat tire...
Old 05-01-2009, 04:15 AM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by GT47R
I don't think I'll be able to to go to towers tonight, I won't be able to leave on time and I also have a flat tire...
Bro you gotta be kiding me!!! Take the tire to La Gomera to put a patch on it..And GO!!!!!!!!! You'll be able to leave on time...
Old 05-01-2009, 04:17 AM
GT47R

Originally Posted by TunedC63
Bro you gotta be kiding me!!! Take the tire to La Gomera to put a patch on it..And GO!!!!!!!!! You'll be able to leave on time...
I don't have time during the day, I only had time to put air in it and come to work, right now it's deflating as we speak.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:20 AM
Tuned2JZ

I don't have time during the day, I only had time to put air in it and come to work, right now it's deflating as we speak.
OMG!!!!!!! First HIN, now the Mega Meet? Retire Bro, LMAO!!!
Old 05-01-2009, 04:22 AM
GT47R

Originally Posted by TunedC63
OMG!!!!!!! First HIN, now the Mega Meet? Retire Bro, LMAO!!!
Yeah, I think i'll lay low for a while, you guys have fun...I'll see you when I see you...
Old 05-01-2009, 04:38 AM
Ghost_shift

Why what happened Miguel?
Well,

At HIN, those guys were asking about my car, and all that was done to it. They brought me over to their booth. I was with Antoine, and they were pretty much telling me they wanted to use my car in the future, and use it with the 370 that they had because the black Z was for sale. They told me that they would sponsor the car with heavy discounts including having to place a banner and having the car go to events. I said ok thats fine.

Then, they had a photographer come by and take pics of the cars, they asked Christine to go and take shots with the Zs. They said that they were going to have her on the front page of the site, and that there would be additional discounts for her doing that. We told them that was great and he took my information, and made some estimates on how much it was going to cost for the install, tune, and dyno. They gave me a price that was hard to beat. So, when I got home I set aside the cash, and tried to get everything in order for the car to be gone for about a week. I had to also schedule vacation to travel back and forth.

Brett called me the next day and told me that they needed the car asap for the install. I said ok, then told them I wanted to make sure everything was cut in stone so I knew exactly how much money to have to get everything done. He came back with $6500, wich was the regular price everyone was getting. I was stunned. I asked him why the price had changed, and well I didnt get an answer.

At this point, I felt like a jackass and didnt want to sound like an *** in here, so he told me I could finance the turbo kit. I NEVER finance any modification on any car because hell, your already in debt for the car. But to save face here, I said ok. I filled the application, but I knew how strict the banks are now, especially with an unsecured loan or credit card.

I tried calling them again all day yesterday to know the outcome. At this point their phone goes right to the answering machine. And yesterday was the first day that they havent called. Heck Ryan was on yesterday, and didnt even mention it to me. But I know that 3 other guys in 3 other shows were promiced the same thing. I know Zeebra, and another G guy were as well. its basically a con to spread the word.

So, watch out for these companies that promice you the world. Tell them to put the $hit in writing. Because word of mouth means absolutly nothing.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:44 AM
GT47R

Originally Posted by Ghost_shift
Well,

At HIN, those guys were asking about my car, and all that was done to it. They brought me over to their booth. I was with Antoine, and they were pretty much telling me they wanted to use my car in the future, and use it with the 370 that they had because the black Z was for sale. They told me that they would sponsor the car with heavy discounts including having to place a banner and having the car go to events. I said ok thats fine.

Then, they had a photographer come by and take pics of the cars, they asked Christine to go and take shots with the Zs. They said that they were going to have her on the front page of the site, and that there would be additional discounts for her doing that. We told them that was great and he took my information, and made some estimates on how much it was going to cost for the install, tune, and dyno. They gave me a price that was hard to beat. So, when I got home I set aside the cash, and tried to get everything in order for the car to be gone for about a week. I had to also schedule vacation to travel back and forth.

Brett called me the next day and told me that they needed the car asap for the install. I said ok, then told them I wanted to make sure everything was cut in stone so I knew exactly how much money to have to get everything done. He came back with $6500, wich was the regular price everyone was getting. I was stunned. I asked him why the price had changed, and well I didnt get an answer.

At this point, I felt like a jackass and didnt want to sound like an *** in here, so he told me I could finance the turbo kit. I NEVER finance any modification on any car because hell, your already in debt for the car. But to save face here, I said ok. I filled the application, but I knew how strict the banks are now, especially with an unsecured loan or credit card.

I tried calling them again all day yesterday to know the outcome. At this point their phone goes right to the answering machine. And yesterday was the first day that they havent called. Heck Ryan was on yesterday, and didnt even mention it to me. But I know that 3 other guys in 3 other shows were promiced the same thing. I know Zeebra, and another G guy were as well. its basically a con to spread the word.

So, watch out for these companies that promice you the world. Tell them to put the $hit in writing. Because word of mouth means absolutly nothing.
Oh damn, sorry to hear that, God knows what would have happened if you would have taken the car in, you probably would get it back in a month, It's so hard to find an honest and reliable shop these days, it's sad. But things happen for a reason, another opportunity will arise.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:50 AM
laracroft

That's alright babe - I know HiBoost can get you a reasonable kit. He's got a 350z he's boosting in his shop right now. Not sure if it's going twin or not, but it looks very promising. There's probably a reason why they were banned from here.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:52 AM
05Z33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good morning everyone. Wow Miguel that really sucks how they jerked you around like that. Your better off saving up and building the car the way you want it. There is no better satisfaction than installing your own mods especially a FI kit.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:05 AM
Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by laracroft
That's alright babe - I know HiBoost can get you a reasonable kit. He's got a 350z he's boosting in his shop right now. Not sure if it's going twin or not, but it looks very promising. There's probably a reason why they were banned from here.
Manny to the rescue!! LOL!

Originally Posted by 05Z33
Good morning everyone. Wow Miguel that really sucks how they jerked you around like that. Your better off saving up and building the car the way you want it. There is no better satisfaction than installing your own mods especially a FI kit.
I do want the STS kit because of its ease of install, I can install it myself, and tune it here through Jetpilot (Larry) and Quadcam (Andrew). Plus the sound is incredible. But, we shall see what happenes. Right now im more worried about my seats that are somewhere between St.Louis and here. I cant win,lol!!
Old 05-01-2009, 05:06 AM
ECLIPSEGST25

well thier are a few places that I get some great deals from if anyone is looking for parts. I got Zonda85 a pretty good deal on some Sparco seats. Have a great day.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:07 AM
Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by ECLIPSEGST25
well thier are a few places that I get some great deals from if anyone is looking for parts. I got Zonda85 a pretty good deal on some Sparco seats. Have a great day.
I need a Sparco harness bar. Pm me please!!!! Antoine was telling me about you at the airport.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:20 AM
ECLIPSEGST25

Airport?? Antoine is here in Iraq??? lol
Old 05-01-2009, 05:21 AM
laracroft

Originally Posted by Renshi
thats y i put the & smilies meng, cuz there's nothin but love comin out of my posts

finally another bleach fan !

antoine, chris, and i are the only ones in the group that watch anime and now we have one more in the group

out of the group, antoine is the big bleach fan i'm more of a naruto fan.

what's full metal panic tho (o.O) i've never heard of it
Man, the Anime is HILARIOUS and looks fantastic. Its a LITTLE like Gundam and comes in I think 3 volumes. I've seen all of them.

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/ca...792024nJnK8QGs

Oh and for Halloween the last 2 years, my son was Shino from Naruto. I bought him a cosplay outfit, dyed and spiked his hair. I even got him some bugs to wear.

Last edited by laracroft; 05-01-2009 at 05:35 AM.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:36 AM
HYDROERIC2003

i hate scammers ! thats pretty much what they are !!!!! just imagine if you did go with that company and if you had any issues with the turbo what kind of warranty they would do they prolly wouldnt it and suks to have your hopes high and then they screw you oh well at least you know not to do business with them all for the better !
Old 05-01-2009, 05:39 AM
Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by HYDROERIC2003
i hate scammers ! thats pretty much what they are !!!!! just imagine if you did go with that company and if you had any issues with the turbo what kind of warranty they would do they prolly wouldnt it and suks to have your hopes high and then they screw you oh well at least you know not to do business with them all for the better !
Yea,

Its all good. All in time.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:42 AM
laracroft

With over 300 hp, who needs more? As long as you can keep up with me, we're good!

Oh and buy me some chicken soup... I feel like a$$. l hate having colds.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:50 AM
Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by laracroft
With over 300 hp, who needs more? As long as you can keep up with me, we're good!

Oh and buy me some chicken soup... I feel like a$$. l hate having colds.
I have like 3 cans at home. my kitchen is fully stocked,lol!

Quick Reply: Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet