Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 06:04 AM
Ghost_shift

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TunedC63
Both me and Amy have been quiet when we have been targeted directly in previous posts even after you, Christine and I had agreed about not saying anything else on the forums.

Keep trying me Miguel!!! This time I won't be there to save your MARRIAGE when you call me when the truth comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep the drama to yourself - you're obviously being paranoid. This thread doesn't need to turn into the drama thread over and over again.

Your name or hers is in none of my or my wife's posts. You're just trying to find crap that isn't there to justify something. What that is, I don't know. But if you have something to say - call me or I'll drive down to see you.

My marriage is none of your f*kn business or anyone elses for that matter. Go live your lives and leave ours alone. You guys act like this is a competition. Not every post has a hidden meaning - this isn't the Da Vinci Code. Take your conspiracy theories somewhere else. My wife and I talk as we always did. That's not changing for anyone - no matter what they may think in their head.

Oh, and you never saved sh*t - you just kept yourself out of a canal or landfill.
Old 05-31-2009, 06:07 AM
WildWes

From the pictures, VIP seating looks like ordinary seating.

Great pictures though.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:11 AM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by Ghost_shift
Keep the drama to yourself - you're obviously being paranoid. This thread doesn't need to turn into the drama thread over and over again.

Your name or hers is in none of my or my wife's posts. You're just trying to find crap that isn't there to justify something. What that is, I don't know. But if you have something to say - call me or I'll drive down to see you.

My marriage is none of your f*kn business or anyone elses for that matter. Go live your lives and leave ours alone. You guys act like this is a competition. Not every post has a hidden meaning - this isn't the Da Vinci Code. Take your conspiracy theories somewhere else. My wife and I talk as we always did. That's not changing for anyone - no matter what they may think in their head.

Oh, and you never saved sh*t - you just kept yourself out of a canal or landfill.
Me paranoid, me in a canal or landfill? B!tch please, LMFAO!!!! What you need to do is to stop having postings of your marriage and the nookie times that both you and you're wifey are going to be having. Now that is none of anybodies ***!ng business for all of us to read on here...
Old 05-31-2009, 07:24 AM
05Z33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good morning everyone.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:32 AM
Renshi

Originally Posted by 05Z33
Good morning everyone.
sup sup Mr. Gabe
Old 05-31-2009, 07:39 AM
05Z33

Originally Posted by Renshi
sup sup Mr. Gabe
Hi John, Still going to be waiting another 2 weeks for my car. The withdrawls are not so bad anymore. At least when I get it back it will look nice and be fast. Looks like the D1 didn't get rained out. I wish I could have gone, but I am really getting into my diet and trainning now that I scheduale everything around that.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:44 AM
05Z33

Anyone want to have a little get together for JR tonight. Nothing complicated just an early dinner or somthing. Maybe shoot some pool, bowling, or karyokee(I think that's how you spell it)?
Old 05-31-2009, 08:31 AM
Artistik D

great pics !!!!!!!
Old 05-31-2009, 08:42 AM
jruocco

Was thinking of going out to On the Border Tonight if anyone wants to join.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:54 AM
tucked_g35

what time? maybe for me since i am with my little man until my wife gets back fro the library tonight.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:57 AM
Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by TunedC63
Me paranoid, me in a canal or landfill? B!tch please, LMFAO!!!! What you need to do is to stop having postings of your marriage and the nookie times that both you and you're wifey are going to be having. Now that is none of anybodies ***!ng business for all of us to read on here...
Wow, proved me wrong, jealousy then? lol Give me a break. Again, there's nothing on here that other people don't post. Just save it bro. You don't have to read it - you CANskip over it. Again, stop trying to find SOMETHING, ANYTHING random to throw out there. Go find someone else to try to pick a fight with cause I'm not going to entertain you on here. It's a car forum, not Days of Our Lives. Move on and be happy. I am.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:13 AM
Renshi

Originally Posted by jruocco
bottomless enchiladas ftw!
Old 05-31-2009, 09:21 AM
05Z33

Originally Posted by jruocco
Sounds good. Which one Pines or is there one up by you?
Old 05-31-2009, 10:17 AM
WildWes

I am not feeling well since Friday. I'll try to work out later against the wifey's advise, to try to kick and sweat this out.

I'll try to join you guys to dinner tonight.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:12 AM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by Ghost_shift
Wow, proved me wrong, jealousy then? lol Give me a break. Again, there's nothing on here that other people don't post. Just save it bro. You don't have to read it - you CANskip over it. Again, stop trying to find SOMETHING, ANYTHING random to throw out there. Go find someone else to try to pick a fight with cause I'm not going to entertain you on here. It's a car forum, not Days of Our Lives. Move on and be happy. I am.
Wow you're telling me to stop throwing things out there to try to pick a fight? When I quoted on Antoine's post Friday morning about why the forums have been dead lately and stated the reason why coming from my point of view, which are things that I don't care about reading...did I mention any NAMES? No I didn't!!! Exactly how you stated earlier when names weren't mentioned when posts coming from both you and Christine were posted up targeting us...Did either me and Amy retaliate? No we didn't!!! Now when you went ahead and grabbed my quote from Friday morning when I stated that I won't be hardly posting up on this thread anymore due to the reasons why and stated "now we won't be hearing about when you have to go grocery shopping"...now you tell me if that isn't something random for you to pick a fight about...Ummmmm yeah, ok...I would have stayed quiet if you wouldn't have grabbed my quote and stated about my grocery shopping...But since you did, I'm not going to be quiet about it and hit you back 10 times harder!!!

And me JEALOUS??? JEALOUS about WHAT??? About both of you renewing your vows? About both of you on your romantic trip being out on the west coast of Florida having nookie time with each other? PLEASE GIVE ME A FREAKIN REAKIN BREAK BRO!!!!!!!!

And you know what? YES you're right, this is a CAR FORUM!!! But atleast both Amy and myself don't post up on here about sexual actions that go on between us...let alone posting it up on this thread, if I can recall like three last week about nookie time between the both of you...WHO CARES!!!! Keep that between the both of you!!! It's none of any of our business' to know about what goes on in the bedroom between the both of you...REMEMBER, this is a CAR FORUM, not a SOAP OPERA like you mentioned...Just STOP throwing random stuff out there and grabbing my quotes dizzing me out, and I will leave your a$$ alone!!! I knew it was a matter of time when $hit like this would happen again...That's why I'm really trying hard not to go into this thread anymore and not read posts coming from the both of you...I might as well just put both you and Christine on my ignore list and not have myself see any of your posts on the forum anymore. As a matter of fact I'm going to do that right now!!!

On another note, I even had people on this thread (that I'm not going to mention any names of who they are) that have told me through phone calls and text messages telling me "what's up with these posts about nookie time and sexual things between Christine and her "hubby"?" WHO THE F*k CARES!!!!!!!!!!

End of discussion!!! That's all I have to say about this matter...I have nothing else more to say...

Last edited by Tuned2JZ; 05-31-2009 at 11:47 AM.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:29 PM
jruocco

Yeah the ones by Pines. I'm thinking 6-7. Been out all day getting clothes and what not for the trip.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:56 PM
jruocco

Antoine getting a pedicure:
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d..._Message_2.flv
Old 05-31-2009, 01:00 PM
WildWes

That video is so funny.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:01 PM
WildWes

John is getting his HIDs installed in Miami.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:33 PM
cheshirecat79

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Quick Reply: Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet