Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 01:38 PM
laracroft

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TunedC63
Wow you're telling me to stop throwing things out there to try to pick a fight? When I quoted on Antoine's post Friday morning about why the forums have been dead lately and stated the reason why coming from my point of view, which are things that I don't care about reading...did I mention any NAMES? No I didn't!!! Exactly how you stated earlier when names weren't mentioned when posts coming from both you and Christine were posted up targeting us...Did either me and Amy retaliate? No we didn't!!! Now when you went ahead and grabbed my quote from Friday morning when I stated that I won't be hardly posting up on this thread anymore due to the reasons why and stated "now we won't be hearing about when you have to go grocery shopping"...now you tell me if that isn't something random for you to pick a fight about...Ummmmm yeah, ok...I would have stayed quiet if you wouldn't have grabbed my quote and stated about my grocery shopping...But since you did, I'm not going to be quiet about it and hit you back 10 times harder!!!

And me JEALOUS??? JEALOUS about WHAT??? About both of you renewing your vows? About both of you on your romantic trip being out on the west coast of Florida having nookie time with each other? PLEASE GIVE ME A FREAKIN REAKIN BREAK BRO!!!!!!!!

And you know what? YES you're right, this is a CAR FORUM!!! But atleast both Amy and myself don't post up on here about sexual actions that go on between us...let alone posting it up on this thread, if I can recall like three last week about nookie time between the both of you...WHO CARES!!!! Keep that between the both of you!!! It's none of any of our business' to know about what goes on in the bedroom between the both of you...REMEMBER, this is a CAR FORUM, not a SOAP OPERA like you mentioned...Just STOP throwing random stuff out there and grabbing my quotes dizzing me out, and I will leave your a$$ alone!!! I knew it was a matter of time when $hit like this would happen again...That's why I'm really trying hard not to go into this thread anymore and not read posts coming from the both of you...I might as well just put both you and Christine on my ignore list and not have myself see any of your posts on the forum anymore. As a matter of fact I'm going to do that right now!!!

On another note, I even had people on this thread (that I'm not going to mention any names of who they are) that have told me through phone calls and text messages telling me "what's up with these posts about nookie time and sexual things between Christine and her "hubby"?" WHO THE F*k CARES!!!!!!!!!!

End of discussion!!! That's all I have to say about this matter...I have nothing else more to say...
Wait.. wait.. wait.... are you talking about THIS post from LAST week?!
They say they close at 2am, but I've been out to where they're open later and get home at 4am. I usually wake up at 8 or so in the morning on weekends because I'm used to waking up at 0530 during the week anyway. So it's cool with me. I partied my a$$ off when I was younger in Miami and again while in Japan, now it doesn't take much to tire me out past my "beddie bye time". lol Clubbing gets old after a while and I go to enough wine tastings, VIP events and other crap downtown as it is. Membership has its privledges, but I'd rather be home snuggling every now and then with the hub and kid than partying all the time. But its nice enough though to get out every once in a while, have some late night fun and then have some more fun when you get home. Gotta leave time for nookie. And two or three times a day gets tiring when you're out partying til late. lmao

Talking of which - tonight downtown is a movie theater premier opening and an Orlando downtown block party for the Magic. I had VIP tickets from my job to go, but I don't know if I wanna brave the crowds after the cocktails and press release parts are over. By time I get home, I'm thinking that if they win tonight - the last thing I wanna do is drive my car anywhere near downtown. I dunno.
Where in that ENTIRE post is there ANYTHING about you, Amy or when our scheduled time for nookie is???? It's a general statement... YET AGAIN.

This is becoming quite an obsession for you obviously if you're coming JUST NOW with a post from last week that has absolutely NOTHING to do with either of you. Someone apparently didn't read the entire post.

Just go on with your life and hers and be happy. You might not want to hear about anything either of us have to say, but neither do we. It gets tiring to hear about the awesomeness of the ol' mighty Mercedes or see you two go back and forth to "steal" the 10,000 post then disappear. Not everyone is going to interested in anything other people say on here. It's life, people talk about their lives, their cars, their girls, etc. No one really cares, this thread is the bullsh*t thread anyway. People can come on here and say they punched a homeless person or stole an old ladies purse and it wouldn't matter.

You two can say anything you want on here. Things like this shouldn't bother either of you. I don't understand why your panties are in a bunch about it. Just act like you don't know us and go on. We've talked like this for YEARS on other car forums and quite honestly, so do you two. You can say you did whatever to each other and no one will care. So everything should be fine. You say who cares? But YOU DO apparently by trying to pick a unjustified fight. Just skim over the posts and talk about subjects you think are relevant to your own life. It's just THAT simple. If you say you don't care, then post whatever you want to about something you DO care about and move on.

Look, you don't care, we don't care.... there... everyone is even. You have some of the same friends we do - so what. We hear things too. I'm sure you take a laugh at some of the stuff you think you heard, so do we. Just stop looking for things that don't exist. And tell her or whoever this supposed "anonymous" person is, to go to a club, meet some strange and have sex themself. Honestly, when we take a dump who should we tell so they can report it back to you so it can come out as "hey, Miguel and his wife are having ****."
Old 05-31-2009, 01:41 PM
bapestah

Originally Posted by WildWes
From the pictures, VIP seating looks like ordinary seating.

Great pictures though.
Milton and the crew moved from VIP to regular during the last rounds so thats why their farther away..... I took like 30 vids some of them and inch away from the car's bumpers Ill post up as soon as i get a chance
Old 05-31-2009, 01:42 PM
bapestah

Same goes for pics.... Lots of insane 240's out there =D
Old 05-31-2009, 01:47 PM
Jun
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by bapestah
Milton and the crew moved from VIP to regular during the last rounds so thats why their farther away..... I took like 30 vids some of them and inch away from the car's bumpers Ill post up as soon as i get a chance
The thing is, it was based on VIP when the venue was at Dolphin Stadium.
Once it was moved to Gulfstream, I guess the VIP area wasn't really "thought out" and unfortunately the VIP area wasn't as good as what we were expecting.

Nevertheless the event was cool, although I didn't stay too long (I left after the break, DOH!).
Old 05-31-2009, 02:09 PM
WildWes

I saw your pics @ FB already and your videos. They look awesome. I saw how crowded you were in the car too, lol.

You and your friends look ghey. lol
Old 05-31-2009, 02:11 PM
WildWes

Originally Posted by Jun
The thing is, it was based on VIP when the venue was at Dolphin Stadium.
Once it was moved to Gulfstream, I guess the VIP area wasn't really "thought out" and unfortunately the VIP area wasn't as good as what we were expecting.

Nevertheless the event was cool, although I didn't stay too long (I left after the break, DOH!).
I was expecting something more too, just from saying VIP. Good explanation Mr. Jun.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:12 PM
WildWes

We need to get ready for "On the Border."
We will be there between 7:30 and 8.

John I think is on his way home.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:20 PM
jruocco

Originally Posted by WildWes
We need to get ready for "On the Border."
We will be there between 7:30 and 8.

John I think is on his way home.
Ok Wes we'll be there.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:49 PM
WildWes

Anyone else going to JR's farewell dinner?
Old 05-31-2009, 03:00 PM
05Z33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Alice and I will be there too.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:03 PM
05Z33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We are leaving now. If we get there first we'll hold a table.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:12 PM
Tuned2JZ

Yeah I was in VIP, then went to the regular stands which to me had the best view, then took pics from upclose against the fence...I took tons of pics to which I'll post up later on during the week when I get a chance. And I see that Christine posted. I can't see what she posted cuz she's already on my ignore list...So I really don't care...Blah blah f*king Blah!!!
Old 05-31-2009, 03:16 PM
Renshi

yeahhhhhhhhh HIDs on my Honda now
Old 05-31-2009, 03:18 PM
Renshi

bye guys off to dinner!
Old 05-31-2009, 03:34 PM
Chris J

No dinner for me tonight, i have to pack up and get ready for my 2 week trip......

I had fun at D1, took 920 pictures so im going to need some time to look at them and find
the great ones.....

see ya'll in like 2 1/2 weeks...

And JR, stay safe, boston sucks, GO YANKKES!!!!!!!!!, lol
Old 05-31-2009, 05:32 PM
Jun
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by Chris J
No dinner for me tonight, i have to pack up and get ready for my 2 week trip......

I had fun at D1, took 920 pictures so im going to need some time to look at them and find
the great ones.....

see ya'll in like 2 1/2 weeks...

And JR, stay safe, boston sucks, GO YANKKES!!!!!!!!!, lol
2 1/2 weeks? Where are you going???
Old 05-31-2009, 05:35 PM
Chris J

Originally Posted by Jun
2 1/2 weeks? Where are you going???
Alaska and the Vancouver
Old 05-31-2009, 07:04 PM
WildWes

Originally Posted by Chris J
Alaska and the Vancouver
Nice. Have a safe trip Chris.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:08 PM
jruocco

Nice Chris, have fun!
Thanks to everyone for coming out tonight and the good wishes. I"ll be back from time to time.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:21 PM
Ecstylez

Originally Posted by tucked_g35
wadup fooz. cool pics as always mark. me and my wife were talkin about u possibly doing a shoot with our 2 year old son. sound like something you'd be interested in doing? maybe u have some cool ideas on what we can do.
thx Sure! I'm down to photograph children

whoa!...... i see alot has happened since my last post

Last edited by Ecstylez; 05-31-2009 at 07:28 PM.

Quick Reply: Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet