Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 05:27 PM
Tuned2JZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Renshi
my dream car of all time is to have a toyota prius with a 2JZ swap!!!! i wanna be so filthy rich that i can get a environmentally friendly car and destroy its concept with a twin turbo!!!

that way ppl will just think its a prius when i park it at walmart (walmart ftw!) or when i pull up to a biotch at a redlight and ask em if they wanna race. they'll never see it coming!
Only you John

Originally Posted by Renshi
congrats to alex for his time attack te-37's!

Looking Bad A$$ Alex...Now save them tires and don't drift the car...cuz if those tires wear out quick, lord knows when you'll be able to get tires back on the car, LOL!!! We waited so long for you to get tires for them time attacks...But it finally paid off!!! See you at the next meet, maybe this Sat so that we can all check them out...

Originally Posted by tucked_g35
and jdub dont forget me meng!!! the vid of my car!!!
Yeah jdub, don't forget me too and the pics from dyno day...

Originally Posted by superslick
Whats up people. Just got back from taking to vacation to New York. Awesome time. Actually drove up with the "G". Did a little photo shoot in Times Square. With the rain, colors came out sick.

You drove the car to New York? Damn, we should all take a road trip and do a meet around Times Square, LMFAO!!!
Old 06-15-2009, 05:29 PM
Renshi

Originally Posted by 05Z33
Carlos said it should be ready by Wed. I really hope so, he's had my car since May 18th, and I would love to bring it out to this Saturdays meet.
june 20 starbucks meet ftw!
Old 06-15-2009, 05:30 PM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by 05Z33
Carlos said it should be ready by Wed. I really hope so, he's had my car since May 18th, and I would love to bring it out to this Saturdays meet.
Awesome!!! We're going to have a nice meet going on this Sat...
Old 06-15-2009, 05:36 PM
Renshi

Originally Posted by TunedC63
Only you John

Yeah jdub, don't forget me too and the pics from dyno day...
hey hey i was serious about that 2JZ Prius and ya i'm editing the wheel shots from the dyno day now, i'll post em up soon

Awesome!!! We're going to have a nice meet going on this Sat...
a lot of ppl will have new mods on their cars for this saturday

my intake, camber kits, and mugen visors will come in via UPS ground by that time
Old 06-15-2009, 05:42 PM
Zero3Z

Danm I need something new now hahahahaha

Alex those time attacks are PIMP!!! Can't wait to see it at the meet!!!
Old 06-15-2009, 05:47 PM
WildWes

Nice pictures John.

Congrats DK san.
Congrats Alex san.

Coming soon is Gabe san. You will need new rims Gabe san, and the car is all set.

I'm here in LA with my brother. Weather here is so nice.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Renshi

Originally Posted by Zero3Z
Danm I need something new now hahahahaha

Alex those time attacks are PIMP!!! Can't wait to see it at the meet!!!
i'm tellin u dude! our cars need a piece of rice on em Type R badge ftw
Old 06-15-2009, 05:52 PM
Renshi

Originally Posted by WildWes
Nice pictures John.

Congrats DK san.
Congrats Alex san.

Coming soon is Gabe san. You will need new rims Gabe san, and the car is all set.

I'm here in LA with my brother. Weather here is so nice.
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii daddddddddddddddd
Old 06-15-2009, 06:03 PM
Renshi

more pictures to come in soon guys. just gotta upload em on flickr now.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Renshi

sucks that i didn't dyno my car that day but my car was there in spirit

Last edited by Renshi; 06-15-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:56 PM
Tuned2JZ

That's SICK John!!! Thanks for finally posting up the pics from the dyno meet!!!
Old 06-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Renshi

That's SICK John!!! Thanks for finally posting up the pics from the dyno meet!!!
my baddd for taking so long time for me to work out! pzpzpz
Old 06-15-2009, 08:00 PM
Ghost_shift

WOW!!! Very interesting!!!!

First of all kudos Edwin from your reply and x10

I would like to add to this...

I too would be scared shitless to the fullest if I were to park at a Walmart (let alone anywhere) either a 600hp tuner car or of the so-called "real car" that being of a 1000hp+ Supra that both time and effort would be put into, and also the amount of money that would be spent on mods to the equivalent of buying a brand new C63, especially on a 1000hp+ Supra...I would simply have a car like used simply for the track/carshows/car meets, cruising...

And screw auctions!!! Do a search on Ebay Motors and you'll find a crap load of GTR's up for sale...And if you're lucky, you can even find a few Skylines here and there...Gotta remember that you can find any kind of car, make or model up for sale anywhere. Who cares, especially on my end about the amount of Mercedes' and BMW's that are brought in for trade in's...

I can also say that I thank God and that I'm privileged to be an owner of a C63 AMG at the age of 33 and modded on top of that, because you know what? Because I can and also because I want to...I'm sure that also goes out to 3 friends of mines that live down here in Miami that own a C63 and all are in their 30's...Who really cares about old people driving 63's and 65 AMG's...Shoot I've seen old people with white hair drive around in 350Z's. A couple of weeks ago I saw a blk Nismo Z thinking that it was Adam (a member in here), but instead was what looked to be a man in his late 50's early 60's driving it...I was amazed!!! But you also know what? They drive it because their passion is all about driving Z's...Just like old people driving 63's and 65's..Their passion must be all about the Benzo's...

And lastly if I was a millionaire and was financially stable to the point that year in and year out I make nothing but millions, then I would buy a $304k SL65 AMG Black Series...And if I were to wreck it, I would simply buy another...because another $304k Benz would be to me like buying another 370Z...If I was a millionaire on another level, I would invest and grow my wealth to not only have a $304k Benz in my driveway, but I would also have a modded R32, R33, R34, Mugen NSX, 1000hp+ Supra, etc...Simply not only because I'm a car fanantic, but because I can, y porque me sale de los cojones!!! Wow I'm done!!!
Calm down Junebug! Neither of her comments were said negativly twards you or you lil Mercedes. You honestly need to stop thinking that everything and everyone is against you Milton. Its been months already, get the eff over it. Hal lo que te sale de los cojones, pero arlo sin pensar que algien te quiere hacer una malicia.

Your absoltly right about what you said above. The car is pimp, and epensive. And in my personal opinion, I would get the Rossion and invest in a local company, for to me a better looking car. Thats all.

John, Nice pics!
Old 06-15-2009, 08:31 PM
WildWes

Nice pictures John.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:32 PM
WildWes

Originally Posted by Ghost_shift
Calm down Junebug! Neither of her comments were said negativly twards you or you lil Mercedes. You honestly need to stop thinking that everything and everyone is against you Milton. Its been months already, get the eff over it. Hal lo que te sale de los cojones, pero arlo sin pensar que algien te quiere hacer una malicia.

Your absoltly right about what you said above. The car is pimp, and epensive. And in my personal opinion, I would get the Rossion and invest in a local company, for to me a better looking car. Thats all.

John, Nice pics!
Miguel, are you guys going to Jupiter/Picnic?
Old 06-15-2009, 08:37 PM
Tuned2JZ

to whatever you just said homeslice...

And to say that her post/comment wasn't a hit on me and my so-called lil Mercedes, like however you wanna call it...I simply LMFAO!!!...Give me a effing break!!! Especially when I received a call from a couple of people telling me what was up with Christine's post? I simply responded saying "what do you think?" And the only thing you always know what to say is "Calm down, you honestly need to stop thinking that everything and everyone is against you Milton?" OMG!!!!

She had her saying...and I simply have the right to reply back to it with my opinion and my side of the story. It's as simple as that...

Last edited by Tuned2JZ; 06-15-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:40 PM
Renshi

John, Nice pics!
thanks mr. miguel!

that rossion gets a 0-60 time in 3.2 seconds

if i ever win the lottery i'd still want my 2JZ Prius tho ! and an Ariel Atom just so my face can be like this

(Top Gear ftw! too bad he hates Z's)

i'll be wide awake every morning on the way to work

Nice pictures John.
thanks dad
Old 06-15-2009, 09:47 PM
Renshi

^^ whoa actually scratch what i just said about top gear hatin z's! looks like they love the 370z now

just the article on the other z forum
Old 06-15-2009, 09:54 PM
bapestah

Looking Bad A$$ Alex...Now save them tires and don't drift the car...cuz if those tires wear out quick, lord knows when you'll be able to get tires back on the car, LOL!!! We waited so long for you to get tires for them time attacks...But it finally paid off!!! See you at the next meet, maybe this Sat so that we can all check them out...
Hahahaha LMAO! Dont worry bro these are getting babied I was surprised at how sticky the tires are.... My old tires were RIDICULOUSLY gone Pics coming up soon
Old 06-16-2009, 02:18 AM
Ghost_shift

Miguel, are you guys going to Jupiter/Picnic?
I dont know Wes. Its day to day. Are you going to be back?

to whatever you just said homeslice...

And to say that her post/comment wasn't a hit on me and my so-called lil Mercedes, like however you wanna call it...I simply LMFAO!!!...Give me a effing break!!! Especially when I received a call from a couple of people telling me what was up with Christine's post? I simply responded saying "what do you think?" And the only thing you always know what to say is "Calm down, you honestly need to stop thinking that everything and everyone is against you Milton?" OMG!!!!

She had her saying...and I simply have the right to reply back to it with my opinion and my side of the story. It's as simple as that...
Bro, really. We arent against you. Personally, you just dont impress me at all. Its nothing bad man. I think your car is nice as hell, tho I would have chosen a different style that was your money and decision. Thats all. You are used to everyone gawking about this and that. You can see it in your posts. Personally I just dont unless you have something that I think is worth gawking over. Anyone can buy a built car, get some rims, exhaust and some add ons, but thats not a build. Its a car with accessories. Build to me is getting a car and spending time and effort building the engine, suspension, interior etc.....

That Supra, it has alot of time put into it. Your Z had it, and your Accord was incredible. But the Benzo is nice, but it just doesnt impress me. Same goes with my Z. It shouldnt impress anyone. Its an almost stock Z with a kit.

Anyways, Ill stop now since your getting way too upset because of some simple words of thought.

Quick Reply: Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet