Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 02:53 AM
Tuned2JZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ghost_shift
I dont know Wes. Its day to day. Are you going to be back?

Bro, really. We arent against you. Personally, you just dont impress me at all. Its nothing bad man. I think your car is nice as hell, tho I would have chosen a different style that was your money and decision. Thats all. You are used to everyone gawking about this and that. You can see it in your posts. Personally I just dont unless you have something that I think is worth gawking over. Anyone can buy a built car, get some rims, exhaust and some add ons, but thats not a build. Its a car with accessories. Build to me is getting a car and spending time and effort building the engine, suspension, interior etc.....

That Supra, it has alot of time put into it. Your Z had it, and your Accord was incredible. But the Benzo is nice, but it just doesnt impress me. Same goes with my Z. It shouldnt impress anyone. Its an almost stock Z with a kit.

Anyways, Ill stop now since your getting way too upset because of some simple words of thought.
Ok just stop and I will too...And no simple words gets me upset, especially by you saying that my Benz doesn't impress you...I really don't care if it doesn't impress you. The fact of the matter is that if I see a post that's targeted specifically at me, especially when I get a phone call from a member telling me "dude did you see Christine's post, and adding by saying what was that for? That's what got me upset...

But you know what? What was said, was said...End of discussion...
Old 06-16-2009, 03:04 AM
05Z33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good morning.
Old 06-16-2009, 03:53 AM
GT47R

Alex...Rays stickers on the TE37s or GTFO!!!! LOL!
Old 06-16-2009, 04:08 AM
CrillZ

good morning everyone!!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 04:12 AM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by 05Z33
Good morning.
Hey Gabe you're getting the car back tomorrow, right?

Originally Posted by GT47R
Alex...Rays stickers on the TE37s or GTFO!!!! LOL!
LOL!!! Leave Alex alone, hehe...
Old 06-16-2009, 04:58 AM
05Z33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TunedC63
Hey Gabe you're getting the car back tomorrow, right?
I hope so. I'm going to call him this afternoon for an update.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:04 AM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by 05Z33
I hope so. I'm going to call him this afternoon for an update.
It's have it by this Saturday's meet or BUST!!! LOL!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 05:05 AM
Chris J

Good morning people.

Alex......I spoke with you already but still, it looks sick

I'm I the last one on stock rims?
Old 06-16-2009, 05:57 AM
CrillZ

Originally Posted by Chris J
Good morning people.

Alex......I spoke with you already but still, it looks sick

I'm I the last one on stock rims?
I'm on my stocks....is that a problem??? Lol
Be happy your not on hub caps..
Old 06-16-2009, 06:14 AM
GT47R

I'll be selling my resonated test pipes for $140.00 if anybody is interested.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:23 AM
Chris J

Originally Posted by CrillZ
I'm on my stocks....is that a problem??? Lol
Be happy your not on hub caps..
Yea your on your stocks cause you completely destroyed the side wall on the front tire, it looked like a chipmunk ate your side wall, aggressive driving + semi-streached tires = chipmunk side walls lol
Old 06-16-2009, 06:54 AM
laracroft

Why are my ears ringing? Is it because I'm popular or something? I would have quoted you, but you're on my iggy list. Seriously Elmur, I think my name leaves your lips more than what's her face... Spare me with the whole "someone came running to you to tattle tale" bit. It wore out months ago and even my kid is too old to gossip. You've been to both my profiles, my myspace, read my posts, etc. There's a few words for it.... obsession and stalking. You need to stop.

Here's the gist of it (and I know you will read this because you just can't help yourself - the invisible man need not burn up your cell phone minutes over it). Like a Buick, you have an old person's car. My brother has a Grand National with 500hp and I still rag on him that it's a Buick. It is, what it is. And as rare as his car is also, I don't feel compelled to sit my *** in the driver's side seat and say, this is me in my brother's Grand National.... this is me holding the Grand National steering wheel... this is me placing my foot ever so slowly on the gas pedal while eating a quarter pounder with cheese in the Grand National.....

And sadly, your "hard work" and your own money didn't even pay for it, it's hardly modded, it mostly CAME that way. And being in your 30's, closer to 40, isn't really that young. lol But still, you brag about awards for shows where there's only one or two other Mercedes there (there's really no other competition). And every other page is filled with the ol' mighty Benz which has less hp than a twin turbo Z that only costs some people $20k. It's kind of laughable and when the numbers came out, other people thought so too. lol

The thing is, no one cares. You're on a freakin' NISSAN 350Z site with guys that own (shockingly) 350Z's... show them some respect and quit talking about your Benz already. It's getting old, it's an every other page thing. I didn't personally attack you and was for the millionth TIME making a general statement you felt was directed toward you. And you come back at me personally with hostility and utter disrespect.

Now, I may be a woman, mother and wife, but seeing as though you keep treating me like a "bro", we can surely square things up as men since you keep insisting on some sort of e-fight. I'm sure we'll see each other at the next meet and you can tell me how you REALLY feel then - not a problem "bro". Oh and next year when I get my new turbo kit, we can take things to the track as well. I know of at least one Protege little 4 banger right now that only costs $10k that will make your prickmobile look like it's standing still, he won best Mazda at HIN two years in a row. I can arrange it, all you have to do is say the word and we'll meet you at PBIR.

You know, I don't have the fastest car with only 285whp and 296 torque. And it may not be the rarest sports or luxury car with only 2500 left in the U.S. today and only about 10 others modded just like mine in the world. And I won't brag about the thousands of dollars that I spent from MY OWN hard earned cash on my car or the "man" hours I did turning a wrench MYSELF to mod it. But what I will say is that you WILL NOT see me talk endlessly about myself or my car for hours on end on a Nissan 350z site. Don't believe me, ask all the guys from the last 350z meet last year that I went to that had a photoshoot. I took myself and car out of the picture because I didn't feel like my car belonged in their shoot. I respected the fact that while I love my car, it may not be for everyone. This site is for Z's. It's just not my place and I don't think people want to hear about my Mazda every single day - this is their home and I respect that.

Lastly, some words of wisdom -
Those who know, do not speak. Those who speak, do not know. - Lao Tzu
Old 06-16-2009, 07:05 AM
Demonteverde

Hello! Wow lots of activity in this thread. Just dropping in to say hello to my SFL peeps. The dyno day pics looked pretty sick (you took those pics, Renshi? You're quite the photographer). I would have loved to come down and check that out. I'll be watching this thread for future meets. Take care guys/gals!
Old 06-16-2009, 07:18 AM
CrillZ

this bullsh!t really needs to stop...
Old 06-16-2009, 07:34 AM
WildWes

Good Morning Everyone.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:35 AM
laracroft

Agreed.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:36 AM
CrillZ

good morning kuya Wes!!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 07:37 AM
WildWes

Originally Posted by Demonteverde
Hello! Wow lots of activity in this thread. Just dropping in to say hello to my SFL peeps. The dyno day pics looked pretty sick (you took those pics, Renshi? You're quite the photographer). I would have loved to come down and check that out. I'll be watching this thread for future meets. Take care guys/gals!
How are you Ian?
Old 06-16-2009, 07:38 AM
WildWes

Originally Posted by CrillZ
good morning kuya Wes!!!!
Jean, what happened to your rims?
Old 06-16-2009, 07:41 AM
Renshi

Originally Posted by Demonteverde
helloooooooooo ian we have a meet this saturday !!

Quick Reply: Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet