Renshi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CrillZ
this bullsh!t really needs to stop...
i think the bullsh!t needs to be settled with a game of monopoly
Old 06-16-2009, 07:43 AM
CrillZ

I blew a tire. So instead of riding around with a spare I just put my stocks on.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:44 AM
Renshi

Originally Posted by TunedC63
It's have it by this Saturday's meet or BUST!!! LOL!!!
to that !
Old 06-16-2009, 07:44 AM
Demonteverde

Originally Posted by WildWes
How are you Ian?
Doing allot better since the accident. I'm still G-less (still repping Infiniti - I35). I should get the car back by the end of July or mid August. I'm not gonna hold my breath on that one though as the weather here in Orlando (rain) really slowed down the painting process of my car. Might look a lil different that last time you saw when it comes out of the shop
Old 06-16-2009, 07:45 AM
Renshi

I blew a tire. So instead of riding around with a spare I just put my stocks on.
well i think we both kno where you'll be buying the tires from
Old 06-16-2009, 07:46 AM
Renshi

Good Morning Everyone.
see you guys soon dad !

Originally Posted by laracroft
Agreed.
hi christine!
Old 06-16-2009, 07:47 AM
CrillZ

Originally Posted by Renshi
i think the bullsh!t needs to be settled with a game of monopoly
I say Street Fighter 4...lol
Old 06-16-2009, 07:49 AM
WildWes

Originally Posted by Demonteverde
Doing allot better since the accident. I'm still G-less (still repping Infiniti - I35). I should get the car back by the end of July or mid August. I'm not gonna hold my breath on that one though as the weather here in Orlando (rain) really slowed down the painting process of my car. Might look a lil different that last time you saw when it comes out of the shop
That is really nice Ian. I'm so happy for you. The G is replaceable, and I'm pretty sure it'll be back to its former sexiness. As long as your back and ok.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:51 AM
Renshi

I say Street Fighter 4...lol
Uno would be nice too. i fuggin dominate that game!
Old 06-16-2009, 07:51 AM
WildWes

Originally Posted by 05Z33
I hope so. I'm going to call him this afternoon for an update.
Gabe, tell Carlos I need my car by Friday. Thanks
Old 06-16-2009, 07:56 AM
CrillZ

Originally Posted by Renshi
Uno would be nice too. i fuggin dominate that game!
lol...you need to play Jun then. He's real good.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:02 AM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by laracroft
Why are my ears ringing? Is it because I'm popular or something? I would have quoted you, but you're on my iggy list. Seriously Elmur, I think my name leaves your lips more than what's her face... Spare me with the whole "someone came running to you to tattle tale" bit. It wore out months ago and even my kid is too old to gossip. You've been to both my profiles, my myspace, read my posts, etc. There's a few words for it.... obsession and stalking. You need to stop.

Here's the gist of it (and I know you will read this because you just can't help yourself - the invisible man need not burn up your cell phone minutes over it). Like a Buick, you have an old person's car. My brother has a Grand National with 500hp and I still rag on him that it's a Buick. It is, what it is. And as rare as his car is also, I don't feel compelled to sit my *** in the driver's side seat and say, this is me in my brother's Grand National.... this is me holding the Grand National steering wheel... this is me placing my foot ever so slowly on the gas pedal while eating a quarter pounder with cheese in the Grand National.....

And sadly, your "hard work" and your own money didn't even pay for it, it's hardly modded, it mostly CAME that way. And being in your 30's, closer to 40, isn't really that young. lol But still, you brag about awards for shows where there's only one or two other Mercedes there (there's really no other competition). And every other page is filled with the ol' mighty Benz which has less hp than a twin turbo Z that only costs some people $20k. It's kind of laughable and when the numbers came out, other people thought so too. lol

The thing is, no one cares. You're on a freakin' NISSAN 350Z site with guys that own (shockingly) 350Z's... show them some respect and quit talking about your Benz already. It's getting old, it's an every other page thing. I didn't personally attack you and was for the millionth TIME making a general statement you felt was directed toward you. And you come back at me personally with hostility and utter disrespect.

Now, I may be a woman, mother and wife, but seeing as though you keep treating me like a "bro", we can surely square things up as men since you keep insisting on some sort of e-fight. I'm sure we'll see each other at the next meet and you can tell me how you REALLY feel then - not a problem "bro". Oh and next year when I get my new turbo kit, we can take things to the track as well. I know of at least one Protege little 4 banger right now that only costs $10k that will make your prickmobile look like it's standing still, he won best Mazda at HIN two years in a row. I can arrange it, all you have to do is say the word and we'll meet you at PBIR.

You know, I don't have the fastest car with only 285whp and 296 torque. And it may not be the rarest sports or luxury car with only 2500 left in the U.S. today and only about 10 others modded just like mine in the world. And I won't brag about the thousands of dollars that I spent from MY OWN hard earned cash on my car or the "man" hours I did turning a wrench MYSELF to mod it. But what I will say is that you WILL NOT see me talk endlessly about myself or my car for hours on end on a Nissan 350z site. Don't believe me, ask all the guys from the last 350z meet last year that I went to that had a photoshoot. I took myself and car out of the picture because I didn't feel like my car belonged in their shoot. I respected the fact that while I love my car, it may not be for everyone. This site is for Z's. It's just not my place and I don't think people want to hear about my Mazda every single day - this is their home and I respect that.

Lastly, some words of wisdom -
Those who know, do not speak. Those who speak, do not know. - Lao Tzu
Look who's talking about obsession and stalking here, LMFAO!!! Both you and Miguel are the ones that are all about that. Especially when Miguel went on Amy's profile and saw the visitors comment/message left from a Sexy Sidewayz member talking about the busted up outfit you had on at HIN, that Miguel then had gone ahead and posted up a visitors message to that member telling her off, etc...

When Amy spoke to me about that, I said to myself "damn Amy must still be on Miguel's mind since he's all up in her profile and $hit...So I went ahead and went to my profile on here and saw that my last visitors were both your sorry a$$es, LOL!!! I don't have time to go to either one of your profiles (let alone to your myspace page which = a waste of my time) and the only reason why I did go onto both your profiles on here was the fact because I saw that you both had gone into mines first, most probably wanting to see if there were any messages left on my profile from anyone talking crap about you both.

So spare you? Nah, please spare me!!! I simply wipe my a$$ off with your name and popularity of pathetic trash talk that you bring on here...

And I'm on your iggy list? Well you're not only on my iggy list, but on the iggy list of others that are on here that literally can't stand you to be honest with you...plus that have already been texting me while I'm typing this up telling me to not reply back to you because what you're trying to do is to make me get to your level of trash talk...In which they're absolutely right, but I can't help the fact to respond back to you from your garbage posts...

But on this last note I PROMISE that I'm done responding back to you both on here!!!

And to rest of everything else you said in your post, and to whatever you have to say in any of your future posts that's directed at me, I simply on that!!! And look --->

Last edited by Tuned2JZ; 06-16-2009 at 08:05 AM.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:12 AM
WildWes

I'm going to Beverly Hills today.
I'm going to Hollywood today.
I'm going to Rodeo Drive today.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:14 AM
CaribbeanBlue

I too would be scared shitless to the fullest if I were to park at a Walmart (let alone anywhere) either a 600hp tuner car or of the so-called "real car" that being of a 1000hp+ Supra that both time and effort would be put into, and also the amount of money that would be spent on mods to the equivalent of buying a brand new C63, especially on a 1000hp+ Supra...I would simply have a car like used simply for the track/carshows/car meets, cruising...

And lastly if I was a millionaire and was financially stable to the point that year in and year out I make nothing but millions, then I would buy a $304k SL65 AMG Black Series...And if I were to wreck it, I would simply buy another...because another $304k Benz would be to me like buying another 370Z...If I was a millionaire on another level, I would invest and grow my wealth to not only have a $304k Benz in my driveway, but I would also have a modded R32, R33, R34, Mugen NSX, 1000hp+ Supra, etc...Simply not only because I'm a car fanantic, but because I can, y porque me sale de los cojones!!! Wow I'm done!!!
Ok, I know I'm late on this (I don't check this thread as often as I check my FGC forum)... Just wanted to throw my two cents out there (not like anyone really cares but whatever, you get to hear it anyway! hehe)

I'm scared sh!tless to park in a wal-mart parking lot with my *way less expensive* and *not fast at ALL* car... I don't think it matters what kind of car you drive, or how fast it is. Your car is your baby and you have every right to be protective of it!! I joke with my parents about how i have postpartum depression whenever I leave my car somewhere!! And I have to agree with Milton here that if I had that kind of money, I'd spend it on a nice a$$ car too It's because you love the car and you love the sport. That's why we're all here in the first place, right?
Old 06-16-2009, 08:14 AM
Renshi

I'm going to Beverly Hills today.
I'm going to Hollywood today.
I'm going to Rodeo Drive today.
more pictures on facebook pls
Old 06-16-2009, 08:19 AM
Ghost_shift

Look who's talking about obsession and stalking here, LMFAO!!! Both you and Miguel are the ones that are all about that. Especially when Miguel went on Amy's profile and saw the visitors comment/message left from a Sexy Sidewayz member talking about the busted up outfit you had on at HIN, that Miguel then had gone ahead and posted up a visitors message to that member telling her off, etc...

When Amy spoke to me about that, I said to myself "damn Amy must still be on Miguel's mind since he's all up in her profile and $hit...So I went ahead and went to my profile on here and saw that my last visitors were both your sorry a$$es, LOL!!! I don't have time to go to either one of your profiles (let alone to your myspace page which = a waste of my time) and the only reason why I did go onto both your profiles on here was the fact because I saw that you both had gone into mines first, most probably wanting to see if there were any messages left on my profile from anyone talking crap about you both.

So spare you? Nah, please spare me!!! I simply wipe my a$$ off with your name and popularity of pathetic trash talk that you bring on here...

And I'm on your iggy list? Well you're not only on my iggy list, but on the iggy list of others that are on here that literally can't stand you to be honest with you...plus that have already been texting me while I'm typing this up telling me to not reply back to you because what you're trying to do is to make me get to your level of trash talk...In which they're absolutely right, but I can't help the fact to respond back to you from your garbage posts...

But on this last note I PROMISE that I'm done responding back to you both on here!!!

And to rest of everything else you said in your post, and to whatever you have to say in any of your future posts that's directed at me, I simply on that!!! And look --->
Im done with all this e-thug crap. Next time I talk to you, it will be face to face. I will no longer post in this thread.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:19 AM
WildWes

Going to LA from the Bay Area, I had so much fun in the twisties driving the Altima. I was horsing with a IS350. The Altima was full of luggages, and the IS350 could not get away from me.

I saw on the Forums, and Kuya Ryan told me during our dinner that the meets here in West Coast have a spirited driving on the twisties as part of the meets.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:20 AM
CaribbeanBlue

Originally Posted by Demonteverde
The dyno day pics looked pretty sick (you took those pics, Renshi? You're quite the photographer).

Hi Ian!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 08:23 AM
Mr350kv

hey everyone
Old 06-16-2009, 08:25 AM
WildWes

Wow, this thread is alive again.

I can't see whose on the thread though. It's full of life again.

Quick Reply: Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet