Old 07-14-2009, 10:34 AM
WildWes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JR took us out to lunch last Sunday @ Cheesecake Factory

Old 07-14-2009, 10:44 AM
05Z33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by IslandZavage
whens the next time u guys are meeting up?
We meet every Saturday at 6:00, only this week we are meeting at 4:30 and heading out to the SFZCC meet on comercial and powerline.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:05 AM
CrillZ

Originally Posted by laracroft
Yup. And the Stig was the one that made the suggestion I believe. It was a good episode - even when they say that the Stig is trying to learn Italian as he's driving it. I think there's also an episode where he's learning French. lol

But they had similar suggestions with other cars they tracked and most of the vehicles did much better lap times, well, except for the episode I saw was when they were working on a Renault Avantime and were trying to beat an Evo's track time. The wing they used from a charity event that Hammond had actually made it slower. And they made a wooden front windsplitter. It caught on fire with Stig in the car. lmao

Three of my other favorite episodes is the London Race where the Stig rides the bus and everyone else is forced to use other transportation methods to get to the airport or train station or something. The tank evasion one where Jeremy drives a Range Rover through a field while trying not to get "locked on" by the tank. And the amphibious vehicle challenge where they have to turn vehicles into "boats" (one of which was a Toyota conversion called a "Toyboata") and float 2 miles down a river. lol

The cars are very nice and they give great critiques, but the "challenges" are my favorite. I haven't seen an episode yet that didn't make me crack up.
One of my favorite is the challenge from season 10 when each take a lighten supercar and are looking the "Best driving road in the World". Captain Slow take a completely stripped Aston Martin, while the others take something more sensible. Clarkson took the Gallardo Supperleggera and Hammonds took one of my favorite cars the 911 GT3 RS.

Last edited by CrillZ; 07-14-2009 at 11:20 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:18 AM
Ghost_shift

Great pics Wes!!!
Old 07-14-2009, 11:45 AM
laracroft

Originally Posted by CrillZ
One of my favorite is the challenge from season 10 when each take a lighten supercar and are looking the "Best driving road in the World". Captain Slow take a completely stripped Aston Martin, while the others take something more sensible. Clarkson took the Gallardo Supperleggera and Hammonds took one of my favorite cars the 911 GT3 RS.

That's the one where May was bragging about the Aston being all manly and because he had no A/C had to strip down and drive naked right? lol That one was funny. I think he asked if anyone else wanted to drive it and they obviously turned down the offer. He always seems to get cars that he thinks will work out for him and then he ends up not liking them soon after he starts driving them. He was driving a Caddy in California and wanted to get rid of it until they took it on some mountain twisties. He kept complaining about it right up until that point. They poke fun at him for being the complainer out of the bunch.

And great pics Wes! Even though my a$$ looks more like a space station instead of a rear end. haha And I don't remember the "I'm a little Tea Cup" dance by Milton's Supra.

Last edited by laracroft; 07-14-2009 at 11:47 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:00 PM
CrillZ

That's the one where May was bragging about the Aston being all manly and because he had no A/C had to strip down and drive naked right? lol That one was funny. I think he asked if anyone else wanted to drive it and they obviously turned down the offer. He always seems to get cars that he thinks will work out for him and then he ends up not liking them soon after he starts driving them. He was driving a Caddy in California and wanted to get rid of it until they took it on some mountain twisties. He kept complaining about it right up until that point. They poke fun at him for being the complainer out of the bunch.

And great pics Wes! Even though my a$$ looks more like a space station instead of a rear end. haha And I don't remember the "I'm a little Tea Cup" dance by Milton's Supra.
Yup thats it!...lol. He's always complaing...but he's also the oldest. A lot of old people tend to complain.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:04 PM
GT47R

Some of those pics are so funny Wes LOL!
Old 07-14-2009, 12:05 PM
GT47R

Jet Li attacking John!! LOL

Last edited by GT47R; 07-14-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:22 PM
Jun
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by CrillZ
I have that one Tivo'd, watched it last saturday.

Great episode!
Old 07-14-2009, 12:30 PM
CrillZ

Originally Posted by Jun
I have that one Tivo'd, watched it last saturday.

Great episode!
indeed....i own the season on DVD
Old 07-14-2009, 01:58 PM
superslick

Originally Posted by CaribbeanBlue
oh and btw the stroller being hit wasn't funny, but the rest of it was!
I agree. It wasnt needed.

Originally Posted by Ecstylez
OH GAAAAD!!!! I cant believe i sat through that entire thing... felt like I was watching a bootleg of badboys 2

lol, but in all seriousness..... that guys crazy!
Hahahaha. Trust me when I started to watch it I was like "Daaamn. 10 minutes." But there was something about it that I couldnt pull away from watching. Its like when someone is about to throw up. Its digusting but funny to watch. Hahahaha.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:08 PM
superslick

Yup. And the Stig was the one that made the suggestion I believe. It was a good episode - even when they say that the Stig is trying to learn Italian as he's driving it. I think there's also an episode where he's learning French. lol

But they had similar suggestions with other cars they tracked and most of the vehicles did much better lap times, well, except for the episode I saw was when they were working on a Renault Avantime and were trying to beat an Evo's track time. The wing they used from a charity event that Hammond had actually made it slower. And they made a wooden front windsplitter. It caught on fire with Stig in the car. lmao

Three of my other favorite episodes is the London Race where the Stig rides the bus and everyone else is forced to use other transportation methods to get to the airport or train station or something. The tank evasion one where Jeremy drives a Range Rover through a field while trying not to get "locked on" by the tank. And the amphibious vehicle challenge where they have to turn vehicles into "boats" (one of which was a Toyota conversion called a "Toyboata") and float 2 miles down a river. lol

The cars are very nice and they give great critiques, but the "challenges" are my favorite. I haven't seen an episode yet that didn't make me crack up.
I love that show. The three are hilarious. I think its funny as hell when they always keep crashing into James May when they do their challenges. Hahaha. I cant wait for every Sunday when a new episode comes on. Especially even more now that Entourage is back.
Old 07-14-2009, 03:49 PM
CaribbeanBlue

Wes, those pictures are hysterical! Especially the ones of Edwin and Milton...

Originally Posted by superslick
I agree. It wasnt needed.

Hahahaha. Trust me when I started to watch it I was like "Daaamn. 10 minutes." But there was something about it that I couldnt pull away from watching. Its like when someone is about to throw up. Its digusting but funny to watch. Hahahaha.
omg that is too funny!!! and true!
Old 07-14-2009, 08:04 PM
CrillZ

Wink

Originally Posted by superslick
I love that show. The three are hilarious. I think its funny as hell when they always keep crashing into James May when they do their challenges. Hahaha. I cant wait for every Sunday when a new episode comes on. Especially even more now that Entourage is back.
Entourage FTMFW!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2009, 08:10 PM
Artistik D

She wears short skirts i wear tshirt shes cheer captain and im on the bleachers dreaming about that day when u wake and find what you have been looking for has been here the whole time!
Old 07-14-2009, 08:15 PM
CaribbeanBlue

hmmmm Danh singing Taylor Swift???
Old 07-14-2009, 08:20 PM
Artistik D

Originally Posted by CaribbeanBlue
hmmmm Danh singing Taylor Swift???
haha you like my singing Veronica?
i got the mix where it sounds like the original but instead of them playing a acoustic guitar they play the song with a electric guitar haha on the next meet I'm going pull up blasting Taylor swift !

She wears high heels I wear sneakers shes cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers dreaming about the day when u wake up and find that what your looking has been here the whole time!!

Last edited by Artistik D; 07-14-2009 at 08:21 PM.

Quick Reply: Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet