Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 11:34 AM
GT47R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm glad to hear he's ok and the damage wasn't bad!
Old 01-17-2009, 11:35 AM
GT47R

Originally Posted by Nismoniac
Wassup Guys! I haven't read what's been up so that's why I ask lol, uh just wanted to say that I feel very accomplished since I finally unlocked my 3G ^_^.
Also hope you guys have fun today at whatever It is that you're doing, and If you DDR, kick some asses Ok. see you!
Yo Lei, good job unlocking the phone bro!
Enjoy your weekend over there!
Old 01-17-2009, 11:44 AM
Renshi

Sup guys! Turns out the mini meet for this morning turned out to be a wwhole day meet. I'm still with antoine and chris at mcdonalds. I'm on his fone at the moment. Sry to hear about your car ghost :[. C u guys soon!
Old 01-17-2009, 12:09 PM
MsLiLBlackNismo

OK guys... We are still going to Dave & Busters tonight @ 6.... Hope to see you all there!!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2009, 12:13 PM
bapestah

Heading out to miramar. See you guys later
Old 01-17-2009, 12:14 PM
Chris J

Originally Posted by Ghost_shift
Guys, my car is going to be out of commision for a bit. I wrecked this morning. So, back to the bodyshop for me.
Damn, its good to hear that your ok, but if you would have been driving an underpowered mazda you wouldn't have had that problem, lol jk
Old 01-17-2009, 01:27 PM
Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by cajohn5
Damn, its good to hear that your ok, but if you would have been driving an underpowered mazda you wouldn't have had that problem, lol jk

Itl be back better than before!
Old 01-17-2009, 07:04 PM
jruocco

since everyone was talking about Facebook today, decided to create a group and link it here, make it easy for everyone, think that link should work
http://www.facebook.com/groups/creat...id=44009674035
Old 01-17-2009, 07:11 PM
picazo

Good seen u guys at The Target Spot, made it a little late but made it, lol
Old 01-17-2009, 07:19 PM
Renshi

great meet today! big turnout with lots of new people i'll post pictures before i sleep tonight! working on them now
Old 01-17-2009, 07:41 PM
GT47R

Good meet today, it was nice to see new faces!
Old 01-17-2009, 08:00 PM
GT47R

Originally Posted by renshi
great meet today! big turnout with lots of new people i'll post pictures before i sleep tonight! working on them now
Hey don't forget to send me those two pics!!
Thanks buddy!
Old 01-17-2009, 10:23 PM
Renshi

Originally Posted by GT47R
Hey don't forget to send me those two pics!!
Thanks buddy!
ya dude no problemo. if u need a picture in the future pls do not be shy to ask me for a requested picture, its why i bring the camera and tripod mang. and that goes for all ppl as well! if anyone wants a picture, don't hesitate to ask me! photography is a new picked up hobby and the more pictures i take the more i learn through trial and error

here is a teaser of more to come i'll post more asap

now u guys kno why i like clouds so much they just pop out in HDR photos

Last edited by Renshi; 01-18-2009 at 12:42 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:30 PM
oneqkz

Great Pic Bro Ham..
Old 01-17-2009, 10:46 PM
jruocco

damn nice pic
Old 01-17-2009, 10:53 PM
A3VT 74

I must say that it was a really good meet... I got to know a little bit more of the crew... and i had some really good conversations... you know who you are.. try to follow up with what we talked about, you have nothing to loose and much to gain...

I wish I had more time to stay longer but that was not the case...

Jean, Lenny; I want to see you on the next meeting...

Picaso; nice meeting you on the Friday meeting. glad you made it to the meet.

John, your pics are looking better... Im glad you are enjoying your new hobby...

Ryan, i know your time with us is getting to an end... It was nice seeing you. you are family.

Ghost, the good thing about falling is that it offers us an opportunity to get up in a different fashion... make it count. your car is out for a short period of time but you are ok and that is what really matters.

Wes, thanks for making it rain...

Gus, I would like to see you in our meets. you have to make that happen...

Last edited by A3VT 74; 01-18-2009 at 05:45 AM.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:51 AM
Nismoniac

Originally Posted by renshi
ya dude no problemo. if u need a picture in the future pls do not be shy to ask me for a requested picture, its why i bring the camera and tripod mang. and that goes for all ppl as well! if anyone wants a picture, don't hesitate to ask me! photography is a new picked up hobby and the more pictures i take the more i learn through trial and error

here is a teaser of more to come i'll post more asap

now u guys kno why i like clouds so much they just pop out in HDR photos

Whoaaa! dude that's a lot more than last time, great job!!
Old 01-18-2009, 05:52 AM
Nismoniac

Originally Posted by A3VT 74
I must say that it was a really good meet... I got to know a little bit more of the crew... and i had some really good conversations... you know who you are.. try to follow up with what we talked about, you have nothing to loose and much to gain...

I wish I had more time to stay longer but that was not the case...

Jean, Lenny; I want to see you on the next meeting...

Picaso; nice meeting you on the Friday meeting. glad you made it to the meet.

John, your pics are looking better... Im glad you are enjoying your new hobby...

Ryan, i know your time with us is getting to an end... It was nice seeing you. you are family.

Ghost, the good thing about falling is that it offers us an opportunity to get up in a different fashion... make it count. your car is out for a short period of time but you are ok and that is what really matters.

Wes, thanks for making it rain...

Gus, I would like to see you in our meets. you have to make that happen...

See this is why you should be president
Old 01-18-2009, 08:01 AM
MsLiLBlackNismo

Well guys..... I dont know how to say this... But I am going to express how upset I am about everything that went down yesterday.... I am going to start by saying this, I would have driven anywhere to hang out with you guys to be part of the "crew" but now I dont feel the same... I feel that we were left out for reasons unknown.... I mean I can honestly say I think I know why and I feel its because of the company I keep, and if that is the case, I will stick with my man and my club, and find new ppl to spend my time with.

Its a huge shame everything went down the way it did.. I came out to the first meet and everyone made me feel I was part of the group and made me feel at home. I was truely hurt yesterday when NOT ONE showed up to our meet... Ghost came down from PSL and I from West Palm, almost a 2 hour for him and an hour for me.... And for no one to show...

I will say this, you guys are a great group, and I loved hanging out with you guys, its a shame this had to go down the way it did... If you guys are pissed at me for what happened with Lenny and stuff, thats fine, I voiced how I felt and I will NOT take anything back that I said. From now on I will be putting together meets up north, if you guys show than you show, if not, I am sure that our pathes will cross again, and until than.... Be safe and take care of each other.......
Old 01-18-2009, 09:15 AM
WildWes

Originally Posted by MsLiLBlackNismo
Well guys..... I dont know how to say this... But I am going to express how upset I am about everything that went down yesterday.... I am going to start by saying this, I would have driven anywhere to hang out with you guys to be part of the "crew" but now I dont feel the same... I feel that we were left out for reasons unknown.... I mean I can honestly say I think I know why and I feel its because of the company I keep, and if that is the case, I will stick with my man and my club, and find new ppl to spend my time with.

Its a huge shame everything went down the way it did.. I came out to the first meet and everyone made me feel I was part of the group and made me feel at home. I was truely hurt yesterday when NOT ONE showed up to our meet... Ghost came down from PSL and I from West Palm, almost a 2 hour for him and an hour for me.... And for no one to show...

I will say this, you guys are a great group, and I loved hanging out with you guys, its a shame this had to go down the way it did... If you guys are pissed at me for what happened with Lenny and stuff, thats fine, I voiced how I felt and I will NOT take anything back that I said. From now on I will be putting together meets up north, if you guys show than you show, if not, I am sure that our pathes will cross again, and until than.... Be safe and take care of each other.......
I'm not mad Amy, and my biggest apology to you and your group.
Any meets you post up north, please PM me the link. I would love to hang out with you guys. Any Sonics Meet again?

We just had to resolve some issues plaguing the group last night. We also had discussions regarding future location meets, replacement for the Miami Meet and Hialeah Meet. There were also a lot of new people who came in last night and we could not just leave after they arrived. We had to show them how the group is and make them feel welcome.

Ricky made us introduced ourselves, whose car, mods, names, etc. and by the time we finished, it was just not worth going to Hollywood. Most of the guys came from the repair shop, Antoine was wearing shorts and sandals in the cold, so they were pretty hungry and we ended up going to Fuddruckers til 10:30?

Again, my sincere apologies to you and Ghost.

Quick Reply: Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet