South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Deland Nissan Sucks!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 11:47 AM
chuquison

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Deland Nissan Sucks!!!!!

My experience with Deland Nissan.

Last week I took my vehicle to Deland Nissan to check the gauges and the A/C unit since there was no power going to either of them. I was told that it would be fixed in 2 days and was given the option picking up my vehicle and then returning it when the part arrived. Well I decided not to pick up the vehicle because the vehicle would not register how fast it was going since the odometer didn’t work. I found it unsafe and decided to leave the vehicle there.

I get a phone call on Friday, for what? I don’t know why to this point since I could not reach the person whom called me, so decided to call on Saturday. I called around 10 am to the number given and it didn’t work so I went online and retrieved the correct number. I called and was greeted by your operator and was forwarded to the department were my vehicle was but no one picked up and a message could not be left. I called twice and twice this happened. I am not going to waste my time calling a dealership that doesn’t have an answering machine for missed calls. I know that Sunday your not open and Monday was a holiday but I got a phone call today to come pick up my vehicle that the part was just put in today.

When I get there I find myself with a busy staff that doesn’t seem like they are to interested in customer service. I first find one staff member talking to another staff member very rudely in front of customers over a vehicle's keys. I then tell the girl behind the counter that I am here to pick up my vehicle. She retrieves my paper work and without missing a beat tells me I own 500+ dollars. First of all, she hands me papers to me that I have no clue what it is and told to sign it without explanation. I then start looking through the paper work and try to find out what was done to my vehicle. At no point was a service advisor telling me any of this nor what would they recommend done to my vehicle. It seemed like all they wanted was my cash and me out the door.

With ALL!!! Experiences I have had with other Nissan dealership the Sales advisor goes through in detail what was done and why and also tells you what services are also recommended for the vehicle while its there!

I continue to look and don’t see anything, I ask if some one could explain things to me and the receptionist tells me that she didn’t know with a blank face. I then ask if someone could please explain. I should not be asking this I should be dealing with a service advisor at this point. A guy comes up and says oh this isn’t my customer and seemed like he didn’t even care. He then in hurry just tells me its this issue and that’s it. At this point I just wanted to pay and leave. I noticed that there was alot of stuff written down recommending services found that needed to be attended to but at no point no one wanted to explain this. (that’s why ill find another dealer that will explain)

This is not the first time I was unhappy with your services. Twice I have gone in and have asked for full synthetic oil and they forget and give me regular. (which they diid charge me for regular when I told them full synthetic) Last time I went I asked for Ams full synthetic oil and noticed that they placed a Valvoline tag with date and mileage for next change and it seemed like it didn’t resemble anything to the car having Ams oil. Aslso the milage said 3k miles for the next oil change when I know its 5k miles. This lead me to think that they again placed regular oil in the vehicle and charged me for full synthetic.

Also last three times I have been there, there was no cars waiting for service write ups and it still takes about 10mins to get someone's attention. Even with other employees looking right at you and no one trying to ask if I have been serviced or if they would find someone for me!

This has been the last straw; I am no longer using your dealer for my vehicle. I always use Nissan as my vehicle needs and will be looking for another dealer. Your customer services are not even up to par. I will take my vehicle to another local dealership and have them tell me what’s recommended for my vehicle since your employees have failed in doing so. I will also not recommend this to anyone and will be posting my experience in website called My350z.com and I will copy and paste this and mail it to the Nissan cooperate website.

thank you have a nice day!
Old 09-02-2008, 08:44 PM
350z2k3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

long...

...winded