Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

***Follow the 370Z MIAMI*** new date, time and location enclosed

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 09:36 AM
WildWes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's it, no more drama, and let us enjoy the forum. Let us act and behave like adults.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Artistik D

as the other owner of the altima in our group of 5-6 guys this is what i have to say. whats up with all this hating and drama bs? guys like seriously we need to cut that crap out. there is no need for all this . we are all suppose to be a big family even if we do have z's or not but the fact that we all have the same interest in cars that we love to work on. If a person or group can not attend a meet for a reason then there is a reason just let it be. Not everything work out how u plan it in life right? Lets just all try to enjoy ourselves and the people around us. not by the cars we drive or how nice they look. If that is the case then that person is just being judgemental . now lets all try to have a good time at upcoming meets and no more of this drama and lets have some fun!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2009, 09:46 AM
Artistik D

and im sorry ricky for taking this thread off topic. I apologize.
Oh and btw if i offended u in anyway when u brought ur mazda rx-7 to the nissan meet i hope u took no offense in that. i was just trying to defend my self when u were making fun of my shoes calling them gay lol hahaha i absolutely love your rx-7 its so nice and clean i love it. I hope we can put those little things behind us and grow a stronger friendship with each other and everyone else!!! Lets keep these event live guys!!!!

Last edited by Artistik D; 01-11-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:50 AM
westpak
SFZCC

Originally Posted by WildWes
Hey Gus, sorry if I have offended you. I have respect to you and your Z Club. I'm an adult and small enough to ask for an apology.
I have always invited you to join us in our meets and have addressed you as El Presidente. The only thing with the group is, there are Altimas and Protege5, but the owners are great guys.
Actually our group is not even 6 months. We did not start yet, we don't even have a name, or a president. It is more a friendship group. There is no competition for we are not competing with your group.
But one nice thing nice with our group, even if it is only 5 to 6 cars, we get to see each other every week and we hang til 1 A.M., have dinner together and talk about non sense.

More power to your club and I hope you are big enough to accept my apology, and as a president of a Z club for 6 years, you should have more level of tolerance with disagreements.

I remember Miguel, President of TCZOC, when he told the guys to move their BS somewhere in the thread Caravan to HIN, he was big enough to apologize and admit his mistake. He gained my respect for doing that.
No sweat, I let the "OWNED" statement get the best of me and over reacted.

I am glad Z's are getting together, after doing this for over 6 years some times it wears me out, we used to have weekly meetings all over but over time people lost some interest so we have mainly bigger meets less often.

I just think it is a waste not to use the SFZCC to organize things instead of here, being that SFZCC is a whole forum dedicated to this area and pooling all of the resources can make things so much better for all as the BBQ last month showed, I pm'd you a while ago about working at it together but didn't get response so I assumed you were not interested, I am thinking of some changes in SFZCC which I was going to talk to the Treasure coast guys about if you are interested let me know.

sorry for any comments that might have offended anyone and for goign way off topic in here
Old 01-11-2009, 09:58 AM
GT47R

I say all the groups unite!!!
Old 01-11-2009, 09:58 AM
WildWes

Thanks Gus, I hope to join your meets again, and I know your a great guy.

We came from church and I saw the comments and I over reacted too. Everybody is entitled to their comments.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:16 AM
Renshi

Originally Posted by Artistik D
whats up with all this hating and drama bs? guys like seriously we need to cut that crap out. there is no need for all this . we are all suppose to be a big family even if we do have z's or not but the fact that we all have the same interest in cars that we love to work on. If a person or group can not attend a meet for a reason then there is a reason just let it be. Not everything work out how u plan it in life right? Lets just all try to enjoy ourselves and the people around us. not by the cars we drive or how nice they look. If that is the case then that person is just being judgemental . now lets all try to have a good time at upcoming meets and no more of this drama and lets have some fun!!!!!!
Originally Posted by jruocco
+1, its all about going out having fun with friends and making new ones
Originally Posted by A3VT 74
Glad to hear that you took that to heart...

I hope the others did too... is not about the final line.. is about the path you made along the way to get there... and for the record, you never get there...
Is about the people... about friendship. About everything you learn while walking the path...

All,
keep it clean. do not instigate or make uncalled for comments. is not worth it...

A3VT-74

We're all friends that all have a common interest and passion with the same type of cars. That common passion should create a bond between us and not the opposite. Our cars should not be used as to what represents us as people so please don't judge the people who don't drive Z's that show up to meets as outcasts. My father recently bought his G37s and lends me his Z but before that I drove an 07 Civic, but even if he weren't so kind to lend me his Z, I guarantee that I would be the same person that I am today. People buy cars mainly for transportation, but everyone in this forum bought their cars for something more than that. The last thing that any of us want is drama caused by that same car. People make mistakes and unfortunately get carried away in the heat of things. Like Ricky and my dad said stop the instigating because it is not worth it. We're all better people than that and we are all friends.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:33 AM
oneqkz

Happy sunday ...
Old 01-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Renshi

Originally Posted by oneqkz
Happy sunday ...
"good googaly moogaly!" kuya u suck for moving back to cali in less than a month!
Old 01-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Artistik D

Good day to u prettyboy!!
Old 01-11-2009, 10:54 AM
kno

Received 121 Likes on 88 Posts

um i took 385 pics yesterday should post emm all here or should i put a link of m,y photobucket?
Old 01-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Renshi

Originally Posted by kno
um i took 385 pics yesterday should post emm all here or should i put a link of m,y photobucket?
up to u dude
Old 01-11-2009, 11:19 AM
oneqkz

Originally Posted by renshi
"good googaly moogaly!" kuya u suck for moving back to cali in less than a month!
i know im going to miss you guys .. 2 more weeks to go ..
Old 01-11-2009, 12:13 PM
WildWes

Kno, good thing you went yesterday.

Are you going to Tropical Park Saturday?
Old 01-11-2009, 01:23 PM
oneqkz

Last edited by oneqkz; 01-12-2009 at 02:39 AM.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:45 PM
Chris J

yo, Ryan how often are you going to be back in Miami when you move back?
Old 01-11-2009, 01:56 PM
kno

Received 121 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by WildWes
Kno, good thing you went yesterday.

Are you going to Tropical Park Saturday?
definitly, when?
Old 01-11-2009, 02:02 PM
LennyFairladyz

This Saturday at 12PM
Old 01-11-2009, 02:17 PM
oneqkz

Originally Posted by cajohn5
yo, Ryan how often are you going to be back in Miami when you move back?
maybe once a month or once every 2 months
Old 01-11-2009, 06:08 PM
WildWes

Ryan, anymore pics @ Club Space? Great pics bro ham.

Quick Reply: ***Follow the 370Z MIAMI*** new date, time and location enclosed