Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

**Miramar / Pembroke Pines** South Fl. Meets info

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 07:32 PM
A3VT 74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WildWes
This was discussed last Saturday. I discussed the three locations last Saturday, and I said that everybody is welcome to join the Meets, it is open and I never said for anybody to just attend this Miramar Meet.

However, what I said was, since this is a Miamar/Pembroke Pines Meet, and the second Saturday Meet of the month is Pembroke Pines, this is related to our Thread.
Hold your horses.

That is totally unrelated with what I wrote... read my post.

First you said: "Anybody who wants to go to Miami Meet can go"
Followed by: "The only meet we will attend with the SFZCC is on the Pembroke Pines meet in Maroone Nissan"

by saying ;"the only meet we will attend..." you are including everyone in the group. which is contradicting to what you said previously.

how can you say anybody can go to miami but the only meet we will attend...
if so then who is "we"? the group? if so, then who are the ones that want to go to the miami meet? not "we"? not part of the group?

That is what I wrote: A better statement is: "the only meet I will attend..."
there was no need for you to jump the gun.

I say "we" since I am the leader of this group, and since I only think of what is best for this group, I will take the leadership.

Personally i don't think you are the only one that thinks what is best for the group, there are other people that does too... i also think that the individuals can make their own decisions... but if that is how you feel... then is all you.

If you think are not included in the Miramar/Pembroke Pines, and you are not a loyal friend of the group, then maybe "WE" does not apply to you.

What makes me proud of this group is the friendship, "WE," as a group.
WTF.

Dude. that was completely out of line and uncalled for.
You need to stop taking things at a personal level and reflecting them back to people regardless of your state of mind at that particular time.

comments like that are non constructive and do not help alleviate the situation. on the contrary it makes things worst.
there is no need for such drama...

Last edited by A3VT 74; 02-03-2009 at 07:46 PM.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:30 PM
A3VT 74

Originally Posted by Jun
It's eventful this weekend.

Saturday there are two meets, the SFZCC at Old Fudds together with the Classic Car Show, and the Miramar meet at Super Target.
Sunday is the SFLG35 Markham Park meet.

Yes Jun.. pretty eventful.
SFZCC holds it's monthly meet this Saturday at the old Fudds on US1.
The meet last time was really cool... Great burgers, lots of classic cars and the guy with the Speed Racer car showing up ... that was out of hand.
I know you will be there. take pics and post.

The Saturday Miramar weekly meet at Super Target...

Since they are both on Saturday, people have a choice to go to any of the meets...

To top it off
The G club is hosting a potluck meet at Markham park Weston on Sunday. Please remember to bring a dish...

Enjoy the weekend and be safe.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:18 AM
A3VT 74

Please do not post this on the Miramar Meet.

This was discussed last Saturday. Anybody who wants to go to Miami Meet can go, but we will still hold our regular meet in Miramar. The only meet we will attend with the SFZCC is on the Pembroke Pines meet in Maroone Nissan.

Too many Newbies coming to Miramar, and then there will be nobody there. Post anything on the Miami Meet on the Miami Meet thread.

SFGClub is coming Saturday to Miramar to join us.
^ Old info...

Milton, on Saturday, let us meet @ Target. SFL G Club is going there. Then you lead us to a Caravan to Old Fudd around 5:30/6 PM.

I will inform other forums we're leaving for another meet. Like the last meet in Old Fudd, WE came down as a group.

^ Updated information on the Miramar meet...

What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?
Old 02-06-2009, 06:33 AM
Ghost_shift

Whats up with all the drama here lately?? Its killed this thread. Lets get a grip guys. We are all friends first.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:53 AM
A3VT 74

Hey Ghost, good to hear from you.

No drama... just updating with the latest information... as you know the Pembroke Pines/Miramar/Hollywood Z Meet that was started a while back became like a lounge room... a lot of the important information gets lost with so many messages...

all I do is pass the information of the meets as clean as possible so that eveyone is informed of the events that are coming up...
Old 02-06-2009, 07:10 AM
Tuned2JZ

You see, this is all reminding me of the old car club days when I was in them. Too much drama, etc...We should just meet as friends on a weekly basis and people have the right to go wherever they want to go without anybody pissing each other off. In my honest opinion there shouldn't be a leader/president of any group, etc...Sooner or later things like this is going to happen and friendships will disipate. And next thing you know it, there won't be anymore meets, until someone else pops out of nowhere and starts another one. I've seen all of this happen. I've been there, done that, and I'm sure you have too Ricky. It always starts off good, then something like this drama crap comes up that screws friendships up.

Whoever wants to be in charge of organizing meets and bbq's, etc...then that's fine...But people have the right if they want to go to whichever meet/bbq meet that they wish to go to.

Lets not blowup all these threads, to the point that when new people come onto the forums and want to join us on our weekly meets, don't think that we're a bunch of immature little punks.

You feel me? Y YA!!!!
Old 02-06-2009, 07:17 AM
Jun
350Z-holic

Well said Milton.

Anyone reading the thread who doesn't know us would be like "WTF, DO NOT WANT".

LOL
Old 02-06-2009, 07:19 AM
A3VT 74

Originally Posted by TunedC63
You see, this is all reminding me of the old car club days when I was in them. Too much drama, etc...We should just meet as friends on a weekly basis and people have the right to go wherever they want to go without anybody pissing each other off. In my honest opinion there shouldn't be a leader/president of any group, etc...Sooner or later things like this is going to happen and friendships will disipate. And next thing you know it, there won't be anymore meets, until someone else pops out of nowhere and starts another one. I've seen all of this happen. I've been there, done that, and I'm sure you have too Ricky. It always starts off good, then something like this drama crap comes up that screws friendships up.

Whoever wants to be in charge of organizing meets and bbq's, etc...then that's fine...But people have the right if they want to go to whichever meet/bbq meet that they wish to go to.

Lets not blowup all these threads, to the point that when new people come onto the forums and want to join us on our weekly meets, don't think that we're a bunch of immature little punks.

You feel me? Y YA!!!!

That is exactly why... you could not have explained it better...
and yes, been there done that... got the t-shirt...
Old 02-06-2009, 07:34 AM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by A3VT 74

That is exactly why... you could not have explained it better...
and yes, been there done that... got the t-shirt...
That would be a cool shirt...I want it.

On another note: Oye Ricky, both you and Wes should passionately kiss and make up next time you guys meet, LMAO!!! j/k...Just give each other a nice friendship hug and call it a day...Instead of this > you should both be doing this > Awwwww...
Old 02-06-2009, 08:51 AM
GT47R

Never really saw it as club, just a gathering of friendly enthusiasts!
Old 02-06-2009, 09:37 AM
Tuned2JZ

Originally Posted by GT47R
Never really saw it as club, just a gathering of friendly enthusiasts!
Ok and I hope it stays as just a gathering of friendly enthusiasts...That's what I'm there for. The reason why I said that this is reminding me of the car clubs days back in the days, is when someone is kind of the leader of the group meetings, and then conflicts like this occur when someone from the group says something that upsets the other, from like what just occured earlier to the brink that all hell might break loose. That I don't want to see happen.

I want all of us to keep on meeting up on a weekly basis. Talk car crap, and then go out to eat together, go to the movies, shoot some pool, go bowling, etc...and have bbq's, and if there's two seperate meetings going on on the same day, then have whoever wants to go where, to let them go there without other people getting upset about it.

I don't want this to turn out to be a car club thing to the point that "oh this is a mandatory meeting, and oh why didn't you go, you're a sellout" type of thing...and "oh you should go to this meeting and not to the other one"...

Just let it be like this "go wherever and whenever you feel like going to the weekly car meet (como te salguen de los cojones, LOL!!!)

I'm going tomorrow to the Miramar Target Meet, then after that I'm going out on a date (I'm not going to Old Fudd's)...Does anybody have a problem with that? No, thank you, Y YA!!!! LMAO!!!!

It's over and done with!!! I think I said what I needed to say and just keep this thread going the right way...

Last edited by Tuned2JZ; 02-06-2009 at 09:41 AM.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:42 AM
GT47R

Y ya, pa'l carajo! Lmao!!!
Old 02-06-2009, 11:20 AM
Tuned2JZ

Y ya, pa'l carajo! Lmao!!!

Hey Edwin, you're always the only one that comments me about my "Y YA" comments, LMAO!!!
Old 02-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Jun
350Z-holic

Hey Edwin, you're always the only one that comments on every single comment to bring his post count up
Fixed for accuracy
Old 02-06-2009, 01:41 PM
GT47R

Yeah, I was told there is a bonus if you get a certain amount of posts!
Old 02-06-2009, 01:42 PM
GT47R

Hey Edwin, you're always the only one that comments me about my "Y YA" comments, LMAO!!!
I just think it's funny...lol
Old 02-06-2009, 02:47 PM
Jun
350Z-holic

no, you do not level up and no you do not unlock the Anything Goes section (and there is no cheat code for this one).

LOL
Old 02-06-2009, 02:57 PM
GT47R

Anything goes FTW!! LOL
Old 02-06-2009, 05:17 PM
bapestah

Welllllllll duh! The idea is to get the best combo multiplier!
Old 02-06-2009, 06:28 PM
tucked_g35

u guys are turning this thread into another lounge damnit!!!

Quick Reply: **Miramar / Pembroke Pines** South Fl. Meets info