Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

**Miramar / Pembroke Pines** South Fl. Meets info

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 06:42 AM
A3VT 74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey guys.. don't forget to give your ride a nice bath.. represent.

take care n enjoy
Old 02-07-2009, 04:35 PM
A3VT 74

Guys / Gals,
One thing that I have to clear up and I want to make it perfectly clear... There is nothing wrong with joining a club, absolutely nothing. I am sure that the car club scene has significantly changed since some of us have been involved.
I had my car club when i lived in CT... actually i had a car club and i was also part of the group of people that organized all the new england car shows for all the different car clubs up there... I can honestly say that I had a great time. I met people that after so many years I keep in touch with and i consider close friends...

But personally I do not see a reason to start a new club or have a leader/president when there are plenty out there... I like the fact that we all meet up and hang out... we are simply enthusiast... some of the guys that come to our meets are part of the G club and some are part of the SFZCC... That is why the Presidents of both clubs were invited to last week's meeting. if anybody wishes to join a club then feel free to do so. I am sure it would be a nice experience... I had mine...

But the Miramar meet should remain as it is... a whole bunch of enthusiast that meet up every weekend and hang out... nothing else. I am sure that the group will keep on growing and that more and more people are going to show up...

there are only some simple rules to follow; don't be a show off and start burning tires and doing stupid $hit cause that will kill it for everyone else...

There are a lot of people that we will meet, friendships to be made along the path... that is it people. Enjoy the meets. I know I will.

A3VT 74 ----> Ricky
Old 02-08-2009, 05:19 AM
A3VT 74

Originally Posted by TunedC63
That would be a cool shirt...I want it.

On another note: Oye Ricky, both you and Wes should passionately kiss and make up next time you guys meet, LMAO!!! j/k...Just give each other a nice friendship hug and call it a day...Instead of this > you should both be doing this > Awwwww...

Nah, that's not my style and those who really know me can agree with my statement.
Im not i rather talk and get things clear... dialogue - that's my style.

As everyone knows there are times on which people do not agree and there is a need to discuss the views on any particular point. but that does not mean they are . (at least I'm not)

On the contrary, I think that it is healthy to discuss our views as long as it is done in a non offensive way. However things can get a little twisted when people start making personal attacks; that like I said: "are non constructive and do not help alleviate the situation. on the contrary it makes things worst."
Even when it was done to me at a personal level my answer was intended to stop or dissipate the way the conversation was going and not to continue with the argument/personal attacks. That has not happen but hey, what can I do... I tried.

If we agree or not it is irrelevant. People are not all going to agree at all times... the important thing is to respect each other at all times, even if there is not a mutual agreement, grow as people and individuals and try not to let a something good go south for things that are insignificant...

Time for me to sign off...
Old 02-09-2009, 09:05 AM
oneqkz

what more can u say ....
Old 02-19-2009, 07:14 AM
A3VT 74

Bump.

Updated information needed...
Old 02-22-2009, 01:26 PM
A3VT 74

Originally Posted by Renshi
Here are the directions to help find our weekly 4:30pm Saturday Starbucks Pembroke Pines Meet location

Starbucks Pembroke Pines Address
---> 15810 S. Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
<---
if that address doesn't work try this one
---> 15810 Pines Blvd
Hollywood, Florida 33027
<---

- On I-75 whether coming from north or south, exit on Pines Blvd. WEST.

- As soon as you see the "Towngate" landmark on the right side from the first stoplight, immediately stay on the left lane.

- Make a left on the next stoplight.

- Once you make a left at the stoplight, make a left again, and keep going straight until you see all of us parked directly ahead

Here is another close up diagram to help show where we park.

Sorry for the incomplete map Google needs to update their satellite imagery. The images are still shown as a construction site but that plaza is now complete so no worries

Note: If you have not come to one of our meets and are interested in joining us, feel free to join us anytime. We are a group of friends and welcome all Nissan/Infiniti owners, whether stock or heavily modded, the people are more important to us

PM WildWes (Wesley) or Renshi (John Wesley) any questions you have regarding our meet. And in that PM please provide your name, cell phone number (so you can be included for our group texts sent out), and a brief description of your car. Introduce yourself anytime you want on this thread and start posting away

If you do plan on attending our meet, all we ask is for you to behave. There is no tolerance for revving, burnouts, and speeding in the parking lot. The meet is held at a Starbucks plaza and many families/children are there all the time. We hope to see you in the near future!
This is the updated information... John, those maps are the funk... thanks.

Last edited by A3VT 74; 02-22-2009 at 01:28 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Artistik D

up coming event
Everglades Key Club would like to present you our Gator Import Nights (GIN) MARCH 26
It is located on the corner on bass creek and 172nd ave.
We will meet up at the Starbucks we usually meet up at and im going to put directions from the Starbucks!
1: Start out going WEST on Pines BLVD toward SW 172ND AVE

2: Turn LEFT onto SW 172ND AVE.
3: Turn LEFT onto SW 48TH CT/BASS CREEK RD.

4: End at 17100 SW 48th Ct Miramar, FL 33027-4998

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are not coming from Target here is the directions Coming from I-75
1.On I-75 whether coming from north or south, exit on Pines BLVD WEST
2.- Keep going straight and make a left on to172nd ave.
3. Go all the way down pass miramar parkway
4. Follow the road until u see the road bass creek and make a left you should see everglades high school from there.
5.Make your second right into the bus loop
6. Once in you would either make a left or right. Left for the person entry gate. Right to register and park your car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Car Registration- $6 (register at the front gate No passengers)
Passengers must go through person entry gate.
Person Entry fee- $4
Date: March 26 2009 (Thursday)
There will be food, performances, and a live DJ
There will be Trophy Prizes, and possible cash prizes
Time: From 5 PM to 7 PM
Car will be judged on in these categories:
-Best In Show
-Best In Everglades (Must have a everglades Parking Decal on Windshield)
-Best in Import
-Best in Domestic
-Best in European
-Best in Interior
-Best in Sound
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Money collected will be donated to the American Cancer Society I believe.