Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

Charlotte, NC. My usual car meet is a GO!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 11:18 AM
wills06g35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are G35 sedans welcome? I stay right down the street from Northlake Mall.

Nice meeting you last nite rodney, car looks and sounds good.
Old 09-12-2009, 11:56 AM
Mike@Blackline
Banned

Originally Posted by surfer05rdr
damn man didnt you just buy the car? Goodluck we still have the meet on the 26th in raleigh but bump for one week away
oh i didnt know or forgot about the 26th meet, links?
and yeah i did, this car is butfukn me pretty bad. i went to the dreaded east charlotte nissan today, and talked to the top of the totem pole service guy, the AC will be covered under my 100K/6yr nissan extended warranty, but im still gonna be out 1076 for the clutch. anyone selling an aftermarket clutch?
Old 09-12-2009, 01:39 PM
fason

Wassup guys? I just moved to uptown Charlotte, NC about a month ago. I have an '05 yellow enthusiast with 20" deep dish black rims. I wanted to get my rims fixed; I have a small amount of curb rash on the front rim and wanted to get them completely painted black - get rid of the aluminum polished lip. Also I wanted to lower the back end. Lastly I needed to get the bumper and roof painted. Do you guys have good shops here that you religiously go to to get these tasks done?
Thanks in advance,
Nick!
Old 09-12-2009, 02:07 PM
surfer05rdr

Originally Posted by wills06g35

i dont think kev would have any problems with a G sedan an it was good meeting you as well. We need to get up again soon
Old 09-15-2009, 05:30 AM
hoss4131

So what time and where are we planning on meeting up?
Old 09-15-2009, 06:54 PM
350Zensokou

IM in....sounds fun, never been to a Z meet. So lets MEET.....my girls coming too. Cant wait. Z U there. HAHA
Old 09-15-2009, 07:23 PM
imonlykidden

Before I go onto answering these questions I want to apologize for not being on this to answer questions, been booked cleaning the house and getting the house ready for the meet, with food, beer. etc.

Ok. Bump. -VVVV Answers, answered VVVVV-

Originally Posted by wills06g35

Yes, they are welcome.

Originally Posted by fason
Wassup guys? I just moved to uptown Charlotte, NC about a month ago. I have an '05 yellow enthusiast with 20" deep dish black rims. I wanted to get my rims fixed; I have a small amount of curb rash on the front rim and wanted to get them completely painted black - get rid of the aluminum polished lip. Also I wanted to lower the back end. Lastly I needed to get the bumper and roof painted. Do you guys have good shops here that you religiously go to to get these tasks done?
Thanks in advance,
Nick!
I'll tell you if you are coming, please do not hijack my thread.

Originally Posted by hoss4131
So what time and where are we planning on meeting up?
4:30-5:00 will be the times people show up. I'm sure people will be running late, so we will stay to 5:30 or 6pm if need be. I'm looking for places to have a nice photo shoot to show of this BIG meet.
I'll keep everyone posted. I might not be able to let everyone know until last minute, which means I would have to let everyone know when everyone gets to Olive Garden. Sorry.

Originally Posted by 350Zensokou
IM in....sounds fun, never been to a Z meet. So lets MEET.....my girls coming too. Cant wait. Z U there. HAHA
Alright, no problem. See you two Saturday!
Old 09-15-2009, 07:38 PM
imonlykidden

Front page list and some info is updated.

Who ever is bringing someone please PM me how many. Such as Okkk if you can give me a head count on how many your buddy G's are coming. I need this for food, I want to make sure everyone has something to eat.
Do not want to have to order PIZZAS!!
Old 09-16-2009, 05:27 AM
okkk32

I should have a headcount by tonight. Wont be too many extra's that have not already posted here that said they are coming. I just messaged 3 more to see if they can come out for sure. Ill def let you know......BUMP for SATurday!
Old 09-16-2009, 07:02 AM
redman333

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't think I'll be able to make it. Backed into a truck with my Z the other night. I guess I could drive my broke azz Z there its not to bad, at night you can't even tell. I'll think about it.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:05 AM
fason

Count me in....My name is Nick
Old 09-16-2009, 08:30 AM
nathanwl2004

Originally Posted by redman333
Don't think I'll be able to make it. Backed into a truck with my Z the other night. I guess I could drive my broke azz Z there its not to bad, at night you can't even tell. I'll think about it.
ahh.....bring it anyway... everybody understands that these cars are always in a state of being fixed and modded. they are rarely ever 100 percent. nobody cares, it'll be fun..

how do you like those defi guages?
Old 09-16-2009, 01:03 PM
jlinc04

anyone from Columbia going to this? Trying to setup a caravan through Columbia to Charlotte... lemme know.. thx...
Old 09-17-2009, 10:23 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 984 Likes on 747 Posts

good news! Ill be there.

Whats the official meet time?

Bad news: I have to fly out sunday to Chicago again. Wonder how bad a hangover and flying in a plane will be. May not bring the Z...shes looking rough and no need for a photoshoot.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:41 AM
Hokie Z

^^ that flight's gonna suck lol
Old 09-17-2009, 12:48 PM
nathanwl2004

Talking

Just take an hour or 2 nap on the plane and sleep off that hangover. Even better if they have alc. On the plane just keep drinking. Nothing better to keep that hangover at bay
Old 09-17-2009, 02:08 PM
imonlykidden

Originally Posted by okkk32
I should have a headcount by tonight. Wont be too many extra's that have not already posted here that said they are coming. I just messaged 3 more to see if they can come out for sure. Ill def let you know......BUMP for SATurday!
Ok, thanks. You can PM me it so we do not clutter this thread with nonsense.

Originally Posted by redman333
You know, these meets are not really about the cars; its more of a get together and have fun time. There are around 3-4 people coming who used to have z's but now have different cars. Just hanging out, no worries come for good times if it not for the car ya know?
Hope you can make it.

Originally Posted by fason
Count me in....My name is Nick
Cool, and those rims could get powder coated anywhere. I had CIN do my engine and it came out great....I'll give you bobbies number if you do not already have it, tell him that i sent you.

Originally Posted by Cux350z
good news! Ill be there.

Whats the official meet time?

Bad news: I have to fly out sunday to Chicago again. Wonder how bad a hangover and flying in a plane will be. May not bring the Z...shes looking rough and no need for a photoshoot.
4:30-5:30 will be the time (an hour) for everyone to pull in and what not. I want to leave there no later than 5:30pm to at least go cruise some where or at least back to my house for the BBQ.

BTW - I went ahead and got the coronas, i'm also getting a pony keg of Bud Light. went crazy at the food market and liquor store. haha

I hope everyone has a great time! 2 days left!
Old 09-17-2009, 03:53 PM
vipv35

im in. my name is jamel
Old 09-17-2009, 05:22 PM
redman333

Originally Posted by nathanwl2004
ahh.....bring it anyway... everybody understands that these cars are always in a state of being fixed and modded. they are rarely ever 100 percent. nobody cares, it'll be fun..

how do you like those defi guages?
Well not gonna be able to bring the Z since I started taking my headlights apart already but I will be coming cause I haven't been out in awhile. I do love the gauges, they are accurate and beautiful to look at.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:26 PM
redman333

Originally Posted by imonlykidden
Ok, thanks. You can PM me it so we do not clutter this thread with nonsense.

You know, these meets are not really about the cars; its more of a get together and have fun time. There are around 3-4 people coming who used to have z's but now have different cars. Just hanging out, no worries come for good times if it not for the car ya know?
Hope you can make it.

Cool, and those rims could get powder coated anywhere. I had CIN do my engine and it came out great....I'll give you bobbies number if you do not already have it, tell him that i sent you.

4:30-5:30 will be the time (an hour) for everyone to pull in and what not. I want to leave there no later than 5:30pm to at least go cruise some where or at least back to my house for the BBQ.

BTW - I went ahead and got the coronas, i'm also getting a pony keg of Bud Light. went crazy at the food market and liquor store. haha

I hope everyone has a great time! 2 days left!
Yeah I'll be coming, I'll drive my truck there, oh and I'll be bringing my GF with just so you can keep up with the head count.

Quick Reply: Charlotte, NC. My usual car meet is a GO!