Notices
South East North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida

August 7th Meet-N-Eat, Columbia SC and Surrounding areas!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 09:54 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 07-04-2010, 06:29 AM
HKYStormFront

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol @ jeff's sig
Old 07-04-2010, 07:44 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by HKYStormFront
lol @ jeff's sig
She said my other sig made her sad so I changed it.
Old 07-04-2010, 07:10 PM
minesfast2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would really love to see some skylines outs at the next event. Those cars look great when there done right, like the one out of fast and furious. im gonna see if i cant find a skyline forum and post the event on there.
Old 07-04-2010, 07:26 PM
tobyluvr2000

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
She said my other sig made her sad so I changed it.

Last edited by tobyluvr2000; 07-04-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:13 PM
Shift_Drift350z

Hey there everyone, sorry I haven't been on the past few days with updates. We lost a very near and dear friend and amazing soldier here yesterday so things have been a bit rough. I will get back on the gravy train by the beginning of next week, just letting everyone know it's still on and kickin!
Old 07-06-2010, 08:31 PM
HKYStormFront

any chance on finding us a legit photo op location for this upcoming event david?
Old 07-07-2010, 02:53 PM
minesfast2

hey, just curious on what you mean by photo op? a photographer?
Old 07-08-2010, 11:47 AM
Hsummer

Originally Posted by minesfast2
hey, just curious on what you mean by photo op? a photographer?
only the best
Old 07-08-2010, 01:10 PM
HKYStormFront

Originally Posted by Hsummer
only the best
jeff doesn't count
Old 07-11-2010, 04:44 PM
TurboDreamzG

I would really love to see some skylines outs at the next event. Those cars look great when there done right, like the one out of fast and furious. im gonna see if i cant find a skyline forum and post the event on there.
Like the one out of fast and furious....?
Old 07-13-2010, 10:46 AM
jr.

if i can make i'll be in my frontier and my wife in the se-r spec v. 5 minutes from my house i should be there.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:27 PM
minesfast2

yo guys i tried sharing this with this whole site but they all wanna act like *******s. So ill just share it with you local guys.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/pts/1818527949.html

^^being a craigslist ad it may not seem legit but it is very legit. I am going next week to pay a down payment and get the twin turbo bolt on greddy kit installed for $2500 brand new. Its unbelievable the guy has been with greddy for around 3+ years now and have a signed contract with them which allows him to get so cheap. I will be putting my down payment to get the kit ordered and when everything is finished i will finish paying. I am putting a gps tracker in my car as i live in Lexington SC and he is in Atlanta GA. if my car just dis-appears i WILL find it . I will let you guys know who everything goes. but the guy installs and tunes. The kit is the bolt on greddy for 03-04 350z if you look up the kit it doesn't say it comes with inter cooler and everything but in his price its all included also BOV's. i will have the turbo on my car by the next meet.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:33 PM
DaG3504TTman

yo guys i tried sharing this with this whole site but they all wanna act like *******s. So ill just share it with you local guys.

^^being a craigslist ad it may not seem legit but it is very legit. I am going next week to pay a down payment and get the twin turbo bolt on greddy kit installed for $2500 brand new. Its unbelievable the guy has been with greddy for around 3+ years now and have a signed contract with them which allows him to get so cheap. I will be putting my down payment to get the kit ordered and when everything is finished i will finish paying. I am putting a gps tracker in my car as i live in Lexington SC and he is in Atlanta GA. if my car just dis-appears i WILL find it . I will let you guys know who everything goes. but the guy installs and tunes. The kit is the bolt on greddy for 03-04 350z if you look up the kit it doesn't say it comes with inter cooler and everything but in his price its all included also BOV's. i will have the turbo on my car by the next meet.

hmmmmmmm i wouldnt trust that **** at all. But good luck man!
Old 07-14-2010, 04:05 AM
Hsummer

+1 that looks sketchy, be careful with CL stuff.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:09 AM
minesfast2

and to be honest it worries the hell out of me too. But i am going to my work today cause im going to borrow a GPS tracker. So i can pull up this program on my phone and see where the car is at any point in time. and im going to drive up to where he is working at cause apparently he is swamped. and i will be able to see atleast 5 other cars he is working on, and if it isnt looking legit i will leave idc if its a 3 hr drive or not. but im going to leave a small deposit so he can get it ordered and im gonna see how much of his information i can get. dl# all the license plate #s that are in the building. copy of his dl. residence. and so if this guy dis-appears with my deposit i will make sure i get it back with the law involved. So im going in this whole thing fully prepared to be scammed but if i do i believe i have a strong hold to be able to get what i have been scammed out of back. I will let you guys know how everything goes.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:28 AM
Gingervitis526

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you sure the $2500 isnt for just the labor?
Old 07-15-2010, 06:20 PM
minesfast2

yes im pretty sure. I work at suddeth automotive on n.milwood ave in Downtown Columbia and a guy i work with was gonna help me install it. so i had asked the guy for just the kit and him not installing it and it was gonna cost more cause since hes not profiting off the kit only the install he had to up the price to make profit cause you cant make a living off cutting even with consumers. so i will be taking the car to atl instead and having him install it for the $2500. I may actually be going to atl this Sunday to take a look at his shop and see if things look pretty serious and putting my down payment so he can order the kit and get my name in the book. while im in atl im prolly going to be trading out my wheels for a set of staggered 19" konig lace wheels if the guy contacts me back in time.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:22 PM
minesfast2

and supposedly he has a g35 in there right now with the exact same kit about to be installed so i will be able to look at that before i proceed.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:22 AM
Shift_Drift350z

Alrighty, hey guys. I'm back, sorry for the sudden disapearance, got married and been dealing with the loss of a close friend. But I'm back, and still planning this next meet. Let me know if anyone has any questions or worries at this time.

Quick Reply: August 7th Meet-N-Eat, Columbia SC and Surrounding areas!