Juno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zexy
Guys i'm selling my HKS exhaust!
And replacing it with...???
Old 01-06-2006, 04:54 AM
Zexy

Single outlet. I may be going FI with Turbonetics in the near future.
Old 01-06-2006, 07:12 AM
MadBoost

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sixto, keep the exhaust and run a stainless y section, like a reverse Y, off the single turbo outlet into the front connetions of the dual exhaust.Probably run something like a single 3.5"ID pipe off the turbo and merge into the same diameter twin pipes as what the HKS is.

Tom
Old 01-06-2006, 08:43 AM
Zexy

Originally Posted by MadBoost
Sixto, keep the exhaust and run a stainless y section, like a reverse Y, off the single turbo outlet into the front connetions of the dual exhaust.Probably run something like a single 3.5"ID pipe off the turbo and merge into the same diameter twin pipes as what the HKS is.

Tom
I was thinking about that but you have to consider some issues involved:

-More unecessary money to spend with fabricating reverse Y.
-Free flow exhaust may cause overboost w/ the Tnetics kit so i'll probably stay with stock exhaust for some time. We'll see eventually.
Old 01-06-2006, 11:59 AM
Juno

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I am still coming tonight, but Phil is coming too, so we won't be able to leave until at least 5:00. Depending on traffic, we should be there around 6:00 or 6:30.
Old 01-06-2006, 08:11 PM
Zexy

Great meet guys. I had a great time and it was cool meeting new people.
Old 01-06-2006, 11:22 PM
Demonteverde

Just wanted to drop you a line and say thanks to those who came and attended this meet at Waterford Lakes/Ale House & Boardwalk Bowl and making it what it was. I believe we had a great turnout and we definately turned plenty of heads that night.

For those that don't know who I am. My name is Ian, the asian guy with the white jacket with orange/brown stripes from the Florida G35 Club. It was great meeting all of you and I promise next time that I'll be allot better with remembering the names. (crap, already I forgot Jean's husband's name, i'll just call him roger j/k )

Looking forward to doing this again sometime...maybe a track meet at bithlo next? I'll let audiblemayhem/jeremy set that up...

For those that took pictures, please host them on something like photobucket or imagestation so everyone can see the pics for those that missed out on a really great meet.

Last edited by Demonteverde; 01-06-2006 at 11:26 PM.
Old 01-07-2006, 04:23 AM
Audible Mayhem
My350z

had a lot of fun last night guys, i am going to try to set up a saturday night. if anyone has any ideas or locations i would love to know. just a weekly spot on sat. night that everyone knows to look forward to everyweek. kinda like when we all used to hang out at the K mart shopping center over by the fashion square mall...

let me know!!!
Old 01-07-2006, 04:36 AM
manny007

GREAT turn out guys, had a good time.
Ron- Thanks again for dinner, Although it's a shame our first date was at a pizza place

Roger- thanks for the drink also. What did you and Ron had in mind for me

Jokeing, Jokeing, Jokeing
Old 01-07-2006, 11:55 AM
MadBoost

Definitely a cool time last night!! I wish I had made it to Ale House like I had planned but got to see alot of you at Boardwalk after. Glad George and Joey made it out. Our entire club is "Good People" and now that we're thru the holidays we'll start rollin' again.

Jeremy, the OZOC usually has a pretty good turnout when we meet at TGI Fridays on Colonial on Saturday nights. We had been rotating a bit with Hooters and Wing House but Fridays seems to be right in the middle of town.

Tom
Old 01-07-2006, 03:16 PM
Audible Mayhem
My350z

cool man, yeah everyone i have met has been cool as hell, so let me know the next sat you guys meet up, keep a brother informed, also i tried to register for the OZOC forum on the website, but i never got a confirming email, i will try it again right now...... thanks later
Old 01-07-2006, 04:18 PM
z33chillin

do you guyz meet everyweek? at waterford?
Old 01-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Audible Mayhem
My350z

ok guys, my ozoc.com forum registration says that my screenname is taken but my account is innactive

someone could tell one of the moderators on there so i can register i would appreciate it..... thanks guys
Old 01-07-2006, 07:23 PM
MadBoost

Originally Posted by z33chillin
do you guyz meet everyweek? at waterford?
We usually meet every two weeks for either a car show or dinner/hangout. Friday the 13th we will be meeting just off I-4 at Champions Gate for a cruise over to meet up with the Tampa Z club just off I-4 and I-75 for dinner/hangout. So far it looks like close to 15 of us will be heading over.

Tom
www.OZOC.org
Old 01-07-2006, 07:27 PM
MadBoost

Originally Posted by audiblemayhem
ok guys, my ozoc.com forum registration says that my screenname is taken but my account is innactive

someone could tell one of the moderators on there so i can register i would appreciate it..... thanks guys
LOU, where art thou!!!! I think the website will be going thru some cosmetic clean up the next couple weeks to make it easier to access and navigate. If I knew anything about a computer other than how to type, I would TRY to do it.

Tom
www.OZOC.org
Old 01-07-2006, 07:36 PM
MadBoost

Guys, it's also time to set up a beginning of the year meeting to go over our game plan for this years events and shows. Start making notes of things the next couple weeks that you see in magazines or hear about. I'm even putting LSD hinges on my doors this week for this season of shows!!!!! Just kidding! My APS kit is next so I can kick CJ's a$$ 'cause he's talking so much smack ONLY running 12.4.

Tom
www.OZOC.org
Old 01-07-2006, 07:59 PM
cj350

Originally Posted by MadBoost
Guys, it's also time to set up a beginning of the year meeting to go over our game plan for this years events and shows. Start making notes of things the next couple weeks that you see in magazines or hear about. I'm even putting LSD hinges on my doors this week for this season of shows!!!!! Just kidding! My APS kit is next so I can kick CJ's a$$ 'cause he's talking so much smack ONLY running 12.4.

Tom
www.OZOC.org
Ok TOM now can not you beat your own product????? You Built my car so how can you beat yourself???? Well i dont think i am up for a challange with you coz i guess you know what you are doing......You taught me how to ride down the track and also how to launch so i am not up against you but, i will be there to see you run a good 11 seconds with your APS
Old 01-07-2006, 08:20 PM
Juno

Originally Posted by Demonteverde
Just wanted to drop you a line and say thanks to those who came and attended this meet at Waterford Lakes/Ale House & Boardwalk Bowl and making it what it was. I believe we had a great turnout and we definately turned plenty of heads that night.

For those that don't know who I am. My name is Ian, the asian guy with the white jacket with orange/brown stripes from the Florida G35 Club. It was great meeting all of you and I promise next time that I'll be allot better with remembering the names. (crap, already I forgot Jean's husband's name, i'll just call him roger j/k )

Looking forward to doing this again sometime...maybe a track meet at bithlo next? I'll let audiblemayhem/jeremy set that up...

For those that took pictures, please host them on something like photobucket or imagestation so everyone can see the pics for those that missed out on a really great meet.
Yeah, me and "Roger" had a great time last night too! LOL (It's Phil - Roger is the guy with the roadster ) It's always fun to hang out, look at cool cars, meet new people, and show off my awesome bowling skills.

We can't do Tampa, but hopefully we'll see everyone at whatever happens next...
Old 01-07-2006, 08:58 PM
UnderdogZ

Yeah Manny we wanted to see what it would take for you to put out! you cheap ****

Great meet guys! my favorite part was when that cop tried to kick us out and it didn't quite work out...
it kinda makes up for when they kicked us out of publix last year... 1 for us 0 for them..

Quick Reply: Orlando Z owners