Notices
South West Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico

Want to show off your colorado Z?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 09:47 PM
kaiser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want to show off your colorado Z?

okay so i am 17and i go to green mountain highschool where i'm a member of the student government.

This year the student government would like to bring back our school's old tradition of a homecoming parade. Now first of all, anyone who is 18 or older and would like to drive in the parade may sign up to simply drive and show off your car.

But my more important issue is that for the homecoming royalty in each class, we want to get convertibles for them to ride in the parade. Many people in the group started suggesting that we rent some old corvettes or get some people we know to drive their old porsches. I, being a z fanatic, thought of this forum and instantly volunteered to get the four convertibles.

So anyone with a z is welcome to drive in the parade but we especially need some nice verts. the parade will almost certainly be on september 21st as long as lakewood approves the street blocking.

if you are interested in driving ANY special type of car in this parade please PM me and i'll respond w ith details as soon as i know them. just tell me what type of car you have and if you would like to be a convertible that carries royalty

also if anyone would like to take the time to make a Z themed float or soemthing i'm sure that would be fine.

thanks and hope to hear from you all soon

Last edited by kaiser; 08-03-2006 at 09:55 PM.
Old 08-05-2006, 06:19 AM
Mudd

I have a Geo Metro convertable, would that be ok. She's real fly and high school girls will love riding in it yo!

Mudd
Old 08-06-2006, 07:02 PM
kaiser

Originally Posted by Mudd
I have a Geo Metro convertable, would that be ok. She's real fly and high school girls will love riding in it yo!

Mudd
if it's seriously a fly geo metro ( no offense but i still have yet to see that...) you can definetly be in the parade if you want to. in the next month we should have registration forms for cars to enter the parade.

but as far as being one of the cars carrying royalty, i would prefer to find 4 of the same car to do that but if it really is a fly ride we could probably use it.

i really hope you weren't just completely joking because then i would look really retarded about now....
Old 08-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Amarao

Indeed you do...
Old 08-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Abishop

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ha ha sorry man, but i think he was joking ha ha
Old 08-06-2006, 08:25 PM
smokedout350z

nutt
Old 08-06-2006, 10:59 PM
kaiser

i was like 99% sure he was completely screwing with me

but i would rather look retarded than like if he was serious and had some geo he though was the **** and i was like "haha funny dude" and i look like a complete ***

but seriously, if you have a real car that is cool, let me know if you're interested in driving in the parade

this isn't like some crappy little parade

we're trying to get the broncos cheerleaders right now since my dad has a friend who is good friends with elway, theres gonna be plenty of floats, 2 ferraris so far

but my personal favorite sweet part

the army is bringing a ****ing tank........

(sorry if you aren't allowed to cuss on this forum but i'm new and don't know, if it isn't allowed let me know and i'll edit it out)
Old 08-07-2006, 12:03 AM
Amarao

Won't the ferraris kinda out shine the Zs? Although we did catch that porsche club by surprise on the way up to Cripple Creek, but that might have been from the sheer number of us. lol
Old 08-07-2006, 12:17 AM
kaiser

Originally Posted by Amarao
Won't the ferraris kinda out shine the Zs? Although we did catch that porsche club by surprise on the way up to Cripple Creek, but that might have been from the sheer number of us. lol

in my eyes they won't. but one of the ferrari's also refuses to carry the royalty..... why?

because they don't want some highschool kid sitting on the back of their car with their feet on the seats. the guy refuses to listen to any talk of putting cotton blankets on the seats and back of the car and royalty not wearing shoes but he'll have none of that.

but if anyone is worried about being outdone, we can have the ferrari's go after the z's so people will be like "oooo z's..... DAMN ferrari's" instead of "DAMN ferraris..... oh those z's are alright too...." haha
Old 08-07-2006, 12:50 PM
zz-notop

I see a problem with your request. I have a Z Roadster and there is obviously room for only one person beside myself and there would be noway anyone sits on the tonneau. If it were to be allowed that person would have a roll bar stuck between there legs and a windscreen cutting into their thighs. Completely impractical!!!!
Best stick with a more mundane convertible.
Old 08-07-2006, 01:06 PM
thegr8one99

No offense but I wouldn't be caught dead at a parade trying to showcase my z.
Old 08-07-2006, 06:19 PM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Received 101 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by Amarao
I remember that!!! Think the difference is we drive our Z's they set the cruise control.

BTW: Best of luck kid w/ your parade. Just don't think the Z owners here are into this type of event.
Old 08-07-2006, 07:14 PM
Mudd

Originally Posted by kaiser
in my eyes they won't. but one of the ferrari's also refuses to carry the royalty..... why?

because they don't want some highschool kid sitting on the back of their car with their feet on the seats. the guy refuses to listen to any talk of putting cotton blankets on the seats and back of the car and royalty not wearing shoes but he'll have none of that.

but if anyone is worried about being outdone, we can have the ferrari's go after the z's so people will be like "oooo z's..... DAMN ferrari's" instead of "DAMN ferraris..... oh those z's are alright too...." haha
I'm just taking a wild guess, but I would guess that when you get your Ferrari at the ripe old age of 53 and you have a little spare time on a Saturday that the last thing you'll want is some high school royalty kid and some teenage piece of poon lookin all purty sitting on the back of your $250,000 car with their shoes off and a towel under their *** and feet. No, you'll be at the strip club pulling poon like a kid on his first visit to the fish farm taking them for rides in your car and rides on your meat whistle. But that's Just a guess though.

Now who's up for a Geo Metro with 3 cylinders of ground pounding fury and a drop top to boot?

Mudd
Old 08-07-2006, 10:25 PM
kaiser

hell that geo is lookin pretty good about now.... i really thought there would at least be a few colorado z owners willing to come participate.

guess we'll just have to settle for porsches.... only good part of that is maybe i'll drive my dad's porsche, just have to not win royalty again
Old 08-10-2006, 08:47 PM
bamyi

If you speed up the parade speed to 100 mph, add in a twisty route...then I'll be there.

Best of luck with finding some cars.
Old 08-19-2006, 10:28 AM
renotahoesteve

one day you will look back and realize high school, parades, royalty & all of that really sucked. I never went to prom, never had a yearbook, & wouldn't go to the 10 year reunion if Angelina Jolie & Jessica Simpson were gonna do a girl-girl scene in the punch bowl. Being a stoner is the only cool clique to join also, just so ya know.
Old 08-19-2006, 10:56 AM
bamyi

^^you still have alot of anger from high school don't you?
Old 08-19-2006, 01:07 PM
Mudd

Originally Posted by renotahoesteve
one day you will look back and realize high school, parades, royalty & all of that really sucked. I never went to prom, never had a yearbook, & wouldn't go to the 10 year reunion if Angelina Jolie & Jessica Simpson were gonna do a girl-girl scene in the punch bowl. Being a stoner is the only cool clique to join also, just so ya know.
ROTFLMAO

Old 08-20-2006, 08:55 AM
renotahoesteve

no, not really anger from high school, i am not a nerd and had plenty of girlfriends and the such, but I have always had a rebeliion problem, and it felt like even absorbed as everyone else was at school, there was real life waiting to start once you escaped those crappy years-------------and i was right. the minute I no longer felt like a caged hamster....i was free........

the best things of those years was:

drinking & drugs
sneaking girls out at night to go skinny dipping
getting in trouble and knowing it won't stick because you're not 18, yay
laughing at the people who act like those really ARE the best years of your life
Old 08-20-2006, 09:01 AM
DevildogCO1

High school wasn't bad. But it isn't the best years of your life. It depressing to think that it could be for some people........

Quick Reply: Want to show off your colorado Z?