Notices
South West Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico

Cars and Coffee

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009 | 08:37 PM
L33TZOR

Default Cars and Coffee

If anyone wants to get together for an early outing, 7am in Gilbert at The GilbertHouse. This would be the next Sunday following the superbowl Sunday.

heres a repost....
When: Date to be advised, thinking a Sunday 7am a week (or two) following Superbowl Sunday. i'll update based on response.

Wifey and I were on the east side of town and we tried this little place for breakfast. I was thinking of getting some people together (Dutch treat of course) and making an outing for breakfast.

Its a small nostalgic type of place. If we have a good turnout we can easily pack this place.
If anyones already been there, please speak up with your comments, I'm sure theyre good.

I was thinking we could do this as early as the Sunday the week after the super bowl. like 7am!

Housed in a 1928 Sears-Roebuck Craftsman home, this delightful spot is ideal for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Peer through the antique windows and catch a glimpse of...

The Gilbert House
397 S. Gilbert Rd
Gilbert, Arizona 85296
(480) 507-3383

Hours of Operation:
Breakfast and Lunch:
7am - 2pm Daily

Seasonal Dinner Hours
November through April
Fridays
5-9pm

MENU
please inquire on their website.
http://www.gilberthouserestaurant.com/

(reposted)
Planned Roll Call: (listed on the westside z meet forum)
http://www.westsidezmeet.com and click on forum.
Old 02-21-2009 | 08:35 PM
white_sg

I used to live in chandler and work in gilbert and the gilbert house has AMAZING breakfast, that french toast pictured is to die for I promise. I know the owner susan. I now live in WA but if I was still in Az I would be down for these meets. Great location and goodluck and stay away from vivid racing.