Notices
South West Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico

Where are the AZ Z's???

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 09:04 AM
GoHardOrGoHome

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Where are the AZ Z's???

Suprised to not see an active thread for here in AZ? Where is everyone? Where are the meets? Is everyone just on AZ350Z.com or AZdrift.com?
Old 05-15-2010, 11:20 AM
WTFMike

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Well i know a few people post on azdriven.com. They are doing a big meet at the F1 go kart place on the 29th. That the only big meet that I know of that is coming up. I plan on cruising down to the pavilions tonight, around 8 or so there are usually some nice imports that show up.
Old 05-15-2010, 02:00 PM
GoHardOrGoHome

Originally Posted by WTFMike
Well i know a few people post on azdriven.com. They are doing a big meet at the F1 go kart place on the 29th. That the only big meet that I know of that is coming up. I plan on cruising down to the pavilions tonight, around 8 or so there are usually some nice imports that show up.
thank man, appreciate it. you dont by chance have a white turbo'd Z, do you? only reason i ask, is because of your signature, and havent seen many turbo'd Z's in the valley, and saw a white one at the pavillions last weekend with a turbonetics kit
Old 05-15-2010, 05:13 PM
WTFMike

Yea that was probably me. I am pretty sure I was the only turbo 350z last weekend. Did you have your car out there?
Old 05-15-2010, 05:27 PM
Ruthless18x

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

There are a decent amount of people that post on here. AZ350.com was more of a group that hung out with Rich, last time I remember? I haven't been on that site in years, but I do know they have meets here are there.

There was a westside group that had meets as well, but I'm not sure if they are still around.
Old 05-16-2010, 03:57 PM
GoHardOrGoHome

yea, i was there, i had the PPW Z, heres a couple pics of it. I still have yet to put an intro page or something lol.

since these pics, i added a single tip exhaust...

but yea, i saw your Z, and was waiting a couple mins to ask a few questions about it, but didnt see anyone standing near it so i left. haha, maybe next time im up there...
Old 05-16-2010, 04:00 PM
GoHardOrGoHome

Originally Posted by Ruthless18x
There are a decent amount of people that post on here. AZ350.com was more of a group that hung out with Rich, last time I remember? I haven't been on that site in years, but I do know they have meets here are there.

There was a westside group that had meets as well, but I'm not sure if they are still around.
yea, i didnt see much of a "for sale" thread kinda forum, or anything else really than normal forums ive been on. ie: nasioc.com, used to have an 06 subie, sold it for the Z, and would expect more of a bigger thing too (meets wise) lol
Old 05-16-2010, 06:01 PM
Ruthless18x

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHome
yea, i didnt see much of a "for sale" thread kinda forum, or anything else really than normal forums ive been on. ie: nasioc.com, used to have an 06 subie, sold it for the Z, and would expect more of a bigger thing too (meets wise) lol
I know what you mean. Most of the meets are just really clique-ish. The guys at Intense do things every once in awhile.

Way more meets on the Eastside though. I think there is still one every Friday night at the Pavilions.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:46 PM
WTFMike

Great looking Z. Is it stock under the hood? When I go to the pavilions, I usually park open the hood and then wander around checking out all the other cars. What part of town are you in?
Old 05-16-2010, 11:51 PM
AlexAZD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use to be a part of az350z and azdrift but got banned for not conforming to the wants of certain people... I have no issues with them. I just really dont agree with banning people for personal reasons or disputes because you own the site. A few of my friends got banned for taking azdrift off their cars... az350z, azdrift, 350zMS, G35MS all the same...

AZDRIVEN is going to start having a lot more meets after this first one. This will be pretty cool. We basically stay away from glorifying anyone person. Look forward to meeting you at some point.

Last edited by AlexAZD; 05-16-2010 at 11:56 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:02 AM
WTFMike

I'm looking forward to the meet on the 29th. Sounds like it should be a good time.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:16 PM
GoHardOrGoHome

I know what you mean. Most of the meets are just really clique-ish. The guys at Intense do things every once in awhile.

Way more meets on the Eastside though. I think there is still one every Friday night at the Pavilions.
definally, things dont seem as much of fun as it used to be there. before stupid people do burnouts and such causing more police and less people wanting to come... meh... oh well.

Great looking Z. Is it stock under the hood? When I go to the pavilions, I usually park open the hood and then wander around checking out all the other cars. What part of town are you in?
thanks! just got it about a month ago, and yea so far everything stock under the hood. I want to eventually TT it, but that wont be for a long while. lol. Im very familiar with turbo setups, but still have to learn more about the Z first...

Im also in phoenix/glendale area. yourself?

Originally Posted by azV35
I use to be a part of az350z and azdrift but got banned for not conforming to the wants of certain people... I have no issues with them. I just really dont agree with banning people for personal reasons or disputes because you own the site. A few of my friends got banned for taking azdrift off their cars... az350z, azdrift, 350zMS, G35MS all the same...

AZDRIVEN is going to start having a lot more meets after this first one. This will be pretty cool. We basically stay away from glorifying anyone person. Look forward to meeting you at some point.
i hear ya. when i had my subie, i used to be on AZAWD.org alot, awesome site and people, lots of meets around the state, etc. etc. hopefully turns out to be that way here or on AZDRIVEN. but when i went on their site?... seems to me to be a "newish" site, because it doesnt seem to be too many posts/threads? or is that just me. lol

I'm looking forward to the meet on the 29th. Sounds like it should be a good time.
hmmm... ill have to look more into it, im definally do for another meet/cruise.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:50 PM
AlexAZD

i hear ya. when i had my subie, i used to be on AZAWD.org alot, awesome site and people, lots of meets around the state, etc. etc. hopefully turns out to be that way here or on AZDRIVEN. but when i went on their site?... seems to me to be a "newish" site, because it doesnt seem to be too many posts/threads? or is that just me. lol
No the site is very new. But it was created to unify drivers of AZ. It started about a month ago. Gotta start somewhere. There is a lot of vendor support because it is local and all the vendors are also in AZ. Makes everything easier. Do what you can to make the meet. It will be huge and I bet the site will really pick up after that.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:29 PM
GoHardOrGoHome

sounds good, hope to see some of you there
Old 05-19-2010, 01:31 PM
IntenseSales
Vendor - Former Vendor

Thumbs up

the AZdriven meet should be nice. Fun location and I know there is some good stuff planned for it.

If ya'll are interested and aren't gonna make it to Vegas this weekend for XDC there is a large event going on at speedworld Saturday Night.

Drag Racing and Car Show... payouts and trophies included.

www.azsra.com

Should be lots of fun
Old 05-19-2010, 01:38 PM
GoHardOrGoHome

the midnight run event? ive been to a couple of those before, pretty fun. but they lie about the wet tshirt contests happening. lol
Old 05-19-2010, 01:41 PM
IntenseSales
Vendor - Former Vendor

Thumbs up

the midnight run event? ive been to a couple of those before, pretty fun. but they lie about the wet tshirt contests happening. lol
Midnight run is in June this is AZSRA... no lie about the wet T-shirt contest other than the T-shirts dont stay on very long... it usually wet everything else contest...

Last years was a doozie... there was much more flesh than clothing for sure!
Old 05-19-2010, 01:43 PM
GoHardOrGoHome

hahaha, i hear ya! and yea, i always get the 2 mixed up...
Old 05-25-2010, 07:03 PM
toeveryhour

We are still around. Every other Friday.

www.westsidezmeet.com
Old 05-25-2010, 07:44 PM
GoHardOrGoHome

i completely forgot about west side Z meet. lol thanks man