Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.
View Poll Results: Interested in a Stereo Shop Meet?
Yes
100.00%
No
0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Interested in a Stereo Shop Meet???

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2004, 09:14 AM
Rudy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interested in a Stereo Shop Meet???

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to see if you are interested in getting a meet organized at Sound Advice of Mission Viejo soon. We have done work for several of the members from this site and the G35 Driver site which all seem to be happy since they recommend other members to us. Also, we have held meets here for several other car clubs that have had really succefull turnouts.

If you are interested let me know and set up a date. We would love to have you down and we can do raffle prizes and givaways too.

Sound Advice is located in Mission Viejo on the corner of Avery and Marguerite right off the 5 Fwy.

Thanks,

Rudy
(949) 364-6464
www.carsoundadvice.com
Old 12-30-2004, 09:28 AM
thumper90501

Default Something you may want to address first...

It appears that you might want to PM srmd22 first and address what is being discussed here https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....hreadid=104327

Once that's all cleared up, I think you'll get a better response from the group.

I know it's not the same shop (one in above thread is in tampa), but you may want to clarify all the details, etc.

Last edited by thumper90501; 12-30-2004 at 09:30 AM.
Old 12-30-2004, 10:18 AM
Rudy

That shop in Florida is part of a chain of stores owned by the same chain that is called Tweeter out here in California. My shop is an independantly owned shop by me and my partner, the only one we own and is not affiliated with Tweeter in any way.

I hope that clears things up. Because this is our only shop our reputation is everything to us and if you ask some questions about our work from any of the guys that have had done work at our shop you would be hard pressd to find someone who would say something negative but you would find alot of people that would recommend us. Also, we have gone a year now without one dollar spent on advertising. All our work has come from repeat business and word of mouth recommendations. Most of our competitors spend alot of money on loss leader and misleading advertising like one I saw in the Pennysaver the other day that had specials like a full "Heart Pounding System for $169" or a Two Headrest DVD Entertainment sytem for $299" just to get new people in the door and hope they can screw them and don't care if they never see that customer again.

Sorry, I did not mean to get into bashing anyone that's why I don't mention names. There are alot of really good shops out there and I like to think We are one of them based on the number of happy customers and since manufactures trust us to build their show cars like the one we are doing now that is going to be shipped to CES as soon as we are done.

Thanks,

Rudy
Old 12-30-2004, 10:31 AM
thumper90501

Awesome response...thanx
Old 12-30-2004, 12:13 PM
Rudy

No problem, I hope you can make it down if there is any interest in having a meet here.
Old 12-30-2004, 02:17 PM
G2FAST

Bump for good shop and good work! Rudy is also a good guy, everyone should checkout there shop!
Old 12-30-2004, 03:06 PM
Rudy

Thanks Joshua,

I know the G community knows us and our work well. I would love to let the Z's know we are here for them too

Rudy