Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

West LA Meet - Sat. 5th Feb 10am - details!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 07:26 AM
silverbullet350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

must bring women!!!!!!! im bringin MINE!!!!
Old 01-26-2005, 07:27 AM
silverbullet350

for us non-navi's....... whats the address to the mickey d's????
Old 01-26-2005, 07:51 AM
L337350

1540 SECOND AVE, SANTA MONICA, CA 90405

It's right across from the Santa Monica mall
Old 01-26-2005, 08:12 AM
kamz

Originally posted by silverbullet350
could you please bring an extra one for me?!
Old 01-26-2005, 08:19 AM
arodbrs

for us non-navi's....... whats the address to the mickey d's????
hey silver i thought u would be working, the only thing is im trying to setup a caravan for the valley guys to oxnard but b4 that i want to meet up with the w. la guys somewhere in Thousand Oaks or Camarillo and i know u live over there can u give me some suggestions on where we can all meet up there and then all drive together to Ventura, let me know

Over and out player

p.s The balding eagle has left the nest, i repeat the the balding eagle has left the nest..................
Old 01-26-2005, 08:37 AM
silverbullet350

hahaha!!! i only have to go into work..... (should) WAY before most of you are up on sat.... ill be @ work @ 6am... so i should be able to meet up with yall....

arod... that depends.... are you taking the freeway to the show... or are you taking the 1??? because i think the w. LA guys are going up the one....

roger tango victor??? the eggs are in the basket.... say again... the eggs are in the basket!!!!! over ?...................................

Last edited by silverbullet350; 01-26-2005 at 08:41 AM.
Old 01-26-2005, 08:54 AM
arodbrs

arod... that depends.... are you taking the freeway to the show... or are you taking the 1??? because i think the w. LA guys are going up the one....

ok tyler, so then i was thinking taking the 118 west to the 2 to the 101 north getting off the first exit where the gas station is at and where the thousand oaks mall is at what exit is it again i forgot........

so i was thinking either meeting there or in camarillo so u wouldn't have to drive down to mcdees, and just wait for us and the w. la caravan to meet up with u (need the imput)...........

Lost sheep to shepard, lost sheep to shepard do u copy, this is raven...................

victor, tango, archibald........... ( wow what a minute archibald....)

oops...
Old 01-26-2005, 09:06 AM
silverbullet350

ok.... the exit you want is lynn rd. off the 101. once off the freeway, stay right and go into the mall and park in the parking lot right across from the entrance and ill meet you there... and then we can either go down to the 23 s (which is a VERY VERY FUN ROAD!!!!!!) and meet up with the west la guys at netunes... or we can just go down the freeway.... whacha wanna do????

the fox has gone into the hole..... roger that the fox has gone into the hole..... did you flush?????? over??
Old 01-26-2005, 09:24 AM
desiZ

i hope my gurl can make it... she's flyin in from NY early sat morning.... she's gonna try taking an early flight since i told her about this west l.a. meet... she wants to actually see that there are other people obsessed abt their cars besides me...lol
Old 01-26-2005, 11:54 AM
BigBadBlackTrack

Originally posted by desiZ
i hope my gurl can make it... she's flyin in from NY early sat morning.... she's gonna try taking an early flight since i told her about this west l.a. meet... she wants to actually see that there are other people obsessed abt their cars besides me...lol
After she sees all the modded cars she might just end up taking your keys away from you!
Old 01-26-2005, 12:19 PM
desiZ

Originally posted by BigBadBlackTrack
After she sees all the modded cars she might just end up taking your keys away from you!
ouch! thats a scareee thought
Old 01-27-2005, 06:23 AM
silverbullet350

arod... what did you come up with??? where did you wanna meet up??? @ the oaks mall??? did you wanna go down the 23??? trust me its VERY FUN!!!! let me know......
Old 01-27-2005, 08:25 AM
arodbrs

arod... what did you come up with??? where did you wanna meet up??? @ the oaks mall??? did you wanna go down the 23??? trust me its VERY FUN!!!! let me know......
i think we can meet @ the oaks mall thats fine i have your cell if i got lost, but about taking the 23 wouldnt we be back tracking instead of moving forward to the meet cause its quite a drive to ventura but what do u think i will send a pm to desiz to see if he's going to join us..................... @ the oaks mall

have a good one..
Old 01-27-2005, 08:27 AM
arodbrs

hey tyler by the way i dont know if your interested but im going to sell my cf hood if ur interested i'll sell it to you for $150.00 u know its a VIS hood or if you know anyone im thinking of changing the style tell me what u think.............
Old 01-27-2005, 08:48 AM
desiZ

i'll make a neat little flash-overview couple days before the meet so we're all on the same page.. as of now.. we meet at mickey dee's in santa monica, from there, head on up 1 and then meet ppl at neptune's net, from there, head to oaks mall and pick up arodrbrs & gang... and then head up the 23 to the shop... righto?
Old 01-27-2005, 12:20 PM
arodbrs

Originally posted by desiZ
i'll make a neat little flash-overview couple days before the meet so we're all on the same page.. as of now.. we meet at mickey dee's in santa monica, from there, head on up 1 and then meet ppl at neptune's net, from there, head to oaks mall and pick up arodrbrs & gang... and then head up the 23 to the shop... righto?
rite on desiz, ur good, ur good...................... really good..

so then desiz can u let us know how the ride goes for u, navi king if there is another for u to make it easier u let us know if u want we can meet up at neptunes i guess then drive directly from there as well.....
Old 01-27-2005, 02:17 PM
silverbullet350

hell yes buddy!!! consider it SOLD BABY!!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2005, 02:20 PM
silverbullet350

also... i figured... since the 23 south is only 2 exits down.. and it almost puts us out on the 1 next to neptunes... we could me up with the others there and then roll to the show.... what do ya think??? have you ever been down the 23 S ???? holy crap is it fun!!!!
Old 01-28-2005, 07:35 AM
silverbullet350

Arod, I no longer have to go to work on Sat, I have watch on friday night from 4-midnight, so i dont have to go in...... what time did you wanna meet up @ the oaks??

also desi..... about what time do you think youll be @ neptunes so we can coordinate a time to meet up with all yall!!!
Old 01-28-2005, 09:36 AM
arodbrs

Arod, I no longer have to go to work on Sat, I have watch on friday night from 4-midnight, so i dont have to go in...... what time did you wanna meet up @ the oaks??

also desi..... about what time do you think youll be @ neptunes so we can coordinate a time to meet up with all yall!!!
tyler u need to tell me what exit to get off on, then we can meet up then we will roll to neptunes together we need to talk to warren and ask what time they will b at neptunes so we can meet there and all roll together to ventura,

by the way when did u want to get the hood, let me know i can do it this weekend, during the week is lil tuff it would have to be after 7pm ....................

Quick Reply: West LA Meet - Sat. 5th Feb 10am - details!!