Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Kinda new to the forums...

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 09:48 AM
ScHeL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kinda new to the forums...

Hey I have been lurking on and off since before I got my Z sometime in '03. I had made a deal with my fiancee a little over a year ago that I wouldnt mod my Z till after our wedding and then she wouldnt ***** about me modding the Z. So since I am getting married over Memorial Day weekend, I figured now would be a good time to start to get myself integrated back into the racing world...

I want to make a few meets, cruises, test n tune days, and track events that are coming up.

To give you all a little bit of info about me, I used to work on importmodels.net, streetracing.org, and have had a few things up on importculture.com. I am currently working on www.garageracing.com. I will be looking for event/meet/etc coverage if any of you are interested in having some photos posted with a short synopsis of the event. I used to race a honduh prelude.

My first mod will likely be the injen ses exhuast that seems to be the most prevalent and performs decently. After that I am not sure If I will be doing High Flow Cats or a CAI. Also thinking about some suspension work (struts, sways, maybe coils or adj shocks/springs) after that.

Is there anything I should be paying attn to for best $$$ to HP ratio? I do not plan on going FI or NOS for now but we will see in the future (holding off on the headers till that decision is made).

Currently I am in Anaheim and have a daytona blue '04 Performance Z...

Looking forward to becoming a Z group member and having some fun with the rest of ya

Schel
Old 03-18-2005, 01:20 PM
eMpTei

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ScHeL
Hey I have been lurking on and off since before I got my Z sometime in '03. I had made a deal with my fiancee a little over a year ago that I wouldnt mod my Z till after our wedding and then she wouldnt ***** about me modding the Z. So since I am getting married over Memorial Day weekend, I figured now would be a good time to start to get myself integrated back into the racing world...

I want to make a few meets, cruises, test n tune days, and track events that are coming up.

To give you all a little bit of info about me, I used to work on importmodels.net, streetracing.org, and have had a few things up on importculture.com. I am currently working on www.garageracing.com. I will be looking for event/meet/etc coverage if any of you are interested in having some photos posted with a short synopsis of the event. I used to race a honduh prelude.

My first mod will likely be the injen ses exhuast that seems to be the most prevalent and performs decently. After that I am not sure If I will be doing High Flow Cats or a CAI. Also thinking about some suspension work (struts, sways, maybe coils or adj shocks/springs) after that.

Is there anything I should be paying attn to for best $$$ to HP ratio? I do not plan on going FI or NOS for now but we will see in the future (holding off on the headers till that decision is made).

Currently I am in Anaheim and have a daytona blue '04 Performance Z...

Looking forward to becoming a Z group member and having some fun with the rest of ya

Schel

Best bang for the buck would be:

Upper Plenum or Plenum spacer
High Flow Cats/Test Pipes
Crank Pulley
Y-Pipe
JWT Popcharger