Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Csuf

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 02:59 PM
NewZland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice rid btw leatherface...forgot to add that lol...dude nosser u go there too?!?! holy poo that's quite a few Zs..lol we should like make a Z club or some **** at school hahaha...but we should try and meet up sometime during this semester..that'd be tiiiiiiight...oh and i had to stack park my baby today i was so stressed during all my classes lol....But everything was alright....
Old 09-08-2005, 11:00 PM
leatherface_ca

Old 09-09-2005, 01:39 AM
NewZland

Originally Posted by leatherface_ca
damn u leatherface you're confusing me....
Old 09-09-2005, 07:28 AM
nosser

Originally Posted by NewZland
damn u leatherface you're confusing me....
yeah we should get together. I always park on the first floor of the structure next to the visual media center.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:21 AM
leatherface_ca

I am not as lucky as you guys, I always have to park at the far side of the field and walk like 20 minutes to get to class.................. hard to find parkings especially on Tuesday and Wednesday....
Old 09-09-2005, 11:22 AM
NewZland

Originally Posted by leatherface_ca
I am not as lucky as you guys, I always have to park at the far side of the field and walk like 20 minutes to get to class.................. hard to find parkings especially on Tuesday and Wednesday....
dude me too....i'm always at the friggin baseball field man...that's where i park everyday from now on cuz i'm sick of fighting for close parking =/...Plus the only advantage of parking out there is that you can get out pretty quick.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:24 AM
NewZland

Originally Posted by nosser
yeah we should get together. I always park on the first floor of the structure next to the visual media center.
dude i need to scope out the parking structure...I'm a junior right now and just came to this school from S.C.C. so i dont know the parking areas too well...but yeah we should for sure try and meet up...Hey where did you get ur wheels at bro? Those are the exact wheels that i'm lookin at getting. And how much did you end up paying?
Old 09-09-2005, 05:50 PM
nosser

dude i need to scope out the parking structure...I'm a junior right now and just came to this school from S.C.C. so i dont know the parking areas too well...but yeah we should for sure try and meet up...Hey where did you get ur wheels at bro? Those are the exact wheels that i'm lookin at getting. And how much did you end up paying?
me? i got my wheels from Need4speed motorsports in the vallley. I found him on this site and he does a lot of ebay sales. I just called him and picked up the wheels and tires. i think i paid about 1600 mounted, balaced w/ dunlop 275/245. if you pay cash he wont charge taxes.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:07 PM
NewZland

me? i got my wheels from Need4speed motorsports in the vallley. I found him on this site and he does a lot of ebay sales. I just called him and picked up the wheels and tires. i think i paid about 1600 mounted, balaced w/ dunlop 275/245. if you pay cash he wont charge taxes.
ok awesome thx...yeah i wanna check out ur ride sometime w/ those rims on...They the hyper black ones?
Old 09-09-2005, 08:07 PM
nosser

ok awesome thx...yeah i wanna check out ur ride sometime w/ those rims on...They the hyper black ones?
yup i like them alot. sometimes depending on lighting they look very dark gunmetal looking and sometimes they're bright silverey (i know thats not a word).
Old 09-09-2005, 09:45 PM
NewZland

yup i like them alot. sometimes depending on lighting they look very dark gunmetal looking and sometimes they're bright silverey (i know thats not a word).
yeah i dig those wheels a lot.. I noticed that in dif. light they do look different which is kinda cool....I have a DB and i think that it would look pretty cool on that. I was originally going to get some black wheels but decided against that when i saw these wheels