Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

haunted site...

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 01:16 PM
imseksy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by S1 350Z
There's also one in the Loma Linda. There's 2 way lanes with stop signs that nobody stops at. Around midnight, nobody stops because there's also a girl dressed up in white that hitches for a ride. If you stop she'll end up in your car, but if you keep going you'll be fine.
if she ends up in your car, how do you get her out?
Old 02-18-2006, 01:30 PM
tbaggs

Originally Posted by imseksy
where the hell is gravity hill and is that **** true? if you dont know what gravity hill is, supposedly you are going uphill and if you put your car in neutral it will go up instead of down. and if your car is dirty you can see handprints on the bumper. dont know if its true but someone keeps bugging me about it. i heard its in the city of corona. anyone know for sure?

THERE IS A PLACE IN TEHACHIPI ON AN INDIAN BURIAL GROUND.
Old 02-18-2006, 01:34 PM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's also one in the Loma Linda. There's 2 way lanes with stop signs that nobody stops at. Around midnight, nobody stops because there's also a girl dressed up in white that hitches for a ride. If you stop she'll end up in your car, but if you keep going you'll be fine.

Good thing we have two-seaters... she can't hide nowhere.
Old 02-18-2006, 01:40 PM
YBLegal

if she ends up in your car, how do you get her out?
you have to sleep with her
Old 02-18-2006, 01:42 PM
MR.OKKKK

also anyone been to the glass chapel? in palos verdes? i heard it was a church but someone got possesed in there.... and people died? so they closed it down... but people can get married in there?? weird.. but if you go in there the cross is upside down like the devils cross.... but i heard the only reason the cross is upside down is because of the sun... and the shadows are making it look like that... but dont know...

theres also a abandoned church in santa monica beach dont know where but its before topanga canyon... on the right side...

and i dont know.. theres also a dream where people can die... i dont know if its true but for koreans they dream about this monster... the monster comes inside your dream.. you can try to avoid him, but once he sees you he comes and fights you... i heard theres 1 way you can beat the monster and you wake up, but if not you end up dying?? in your dreams and wont wake up... there was this show in korea talking about dreams... i know koreans take these things serious... probably other asian nationality's also... like the bruce lee movie... where the monster/demon or whatever keep coming in to his dreams...

Last edited by MR.OKKKK; 02-18-2006 at 01:45 PM.
Old 02-18-2006, 01:58 PM
imseksy

Originally Posted by YBLegal
damn and i have to shower and go to work/school with her too? well at least i can take the carpool lane =)
Old 02-18-2006, 03:20 PM
MR.OKKKK

damn and i have to shower and go to work/school with her too? well at least i can take the carpool lane =)
hahahaha
Old 02-18-2006, 04:03 PM
Juztin

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts

here in Colorado we have plentys of 'haunted' towns because of CO's paste with mining tows etc.. Anyway we went to a cemetary called 'Georgetown Cemetary'. It was me, 3 other guys and 1 girl. We were parked outside just contemplating on going into this cemetary at night which was hella dark. As we were just there starting into it from the gates I just had a really bad feeling to not go in. My hair was standing up on my arms and back of my neck and I've been to this cemetary before. Actually the previous year on Holloween, and it didn't feel like this at all. Luckily my GF at the time called me wanting to talk so I stayed there talking on my cell phone and used that as an excuse to not go in. My friends walked into the cemetary and maybe 5 minutes later after I was just watching them move around from seeing their flashlights - I see them all scurrying back to the main gate. They came running out and the girl of the group starded leaning over and gagging/spitting. We were all like WTF is going on. My friends were all blabbling about mist that was following them so we all got in our cars and took off to the nearby gas station in Georgetown (think small mountain mine town). The girl with us had all kinds of blood in her mouth when she got out of the car. We were all thinking that she had some kind of medial condition or something that was acting up. And while we are just talking about where to take her we look at her and she's passed out. Her mouth seems clean now so we open her mouth to see if she had any visible signs of damange that could cause the blood, but the weird thing was the blood was completely gone. Not a trace at all. So at that point we are really like WTF. My friends were talking about how they were in the cemetary and seeing a light flashing randomly pretty close to them. And as one of them panned around with the flash light he panned back to a section he just looked over and there was all kinds of fog developing. He told the other people with him, and they all watching the mist. They started moving away from the mist in the opposite direction and it seemed to flow towards them. So they went and ahead and changed direction completely and backtrack to the opening of the cemetary where I was at. They said the midst literally changed directions and was still getting closer to them. At that point my friend Tiff who was in the group said she got a very bad taste in her mouth (like iron), and started spitting because it seemed like there was some liquid in her mouth. All the while the midst is supposedely following them till they get right out of the cemetary. That's when my friend Tiff looked and saw it was blood. So back to the gas station my friend Tiff is passed out and this blood that was all in her mouth is just literally gone. She wasn't drinking anything, and there was more than enough for it to take a while to clear out if she would swallow it. Anyhow my friends Jeff & Weston decide to get brave again and start talking about going back. Tiff regains conciousness, and she does't remember passing out and were were telling her what was going on. And she gets brave too and they all decide to go back to the cemetary. So they go back, whereas i'm just staying at the gas station, heck with that. Weston calls me and says they're heading back RIGHT NOW. Weston says that they were all starting to feel sick as they drove back to the cemetary, and when the car hit the dirt in front of the cemetary Tiff passed out again and blood started coming out of her mouth again. My friend Jeff who was sitting behind Tiff when this happened was saying I'm skeptical man but what the heck, as soon as the car hit the dirt she was out. He definately sounded spooked, which is rare for him. So they come back, Tiff is passed out and we look in her mouth and there blood. We can't find a cut or something where it seems to be coming from so as were talking and Weston is checking her - he says look. We check her out and the blood is gone. He said it just 'disappeared'. So at this point we are all like, lets get the heck out of here and go back to Denver. Tiff wakes up again and we tell her again what's happening and this time around she's not feeling so brave - understandibly. I'm sitting there watching her as were talking and she has her hands in out as were talking and i'm just watching her cause I have no idea what's going on and if she may just be having a medical conditoin or something we all dont know about... And she says there's something on her hand, she turns her hand over to be palm up and there's a pool of blood in her hand. W..T...F.. I was watching her hands, as far as physics have showed me, blood or liquid for that matter will not stay in a pool upside-down! We get a cloth and I'm literally staring at this blood in her hand and the **** just disappears! In front of my own damn eyes. That was a very eery moment, and we all just looked at each other since we saw it all happen. At this point we say **** it... were outta here. Since that one night I've never gone back to Georgetown or that cemetary. All of my friends that have gone to that Cemetary both before I went, and after I went will not go back. Most of my friends won't even talk about what they saw/happened to them. My other friend Dave who was with us that night won't ever go back there all he says is something there is evil. My other friends that went there another time had something follow them back the night they went. Apparently all their dishes in their houses were vibrating violently when they got home, and they would see a little girl pacing outside their window in their living room of their apartment ever night for a couple of weeks. The only thing is they live on the 3rd floor! They also had scratches and bruises form on their body that they couldn't explain after that night, plus some thing about their phones turning off and on by themselves. My friend did admit though that one of the people in their group was being stupid and knocking on tribunals etc... Apparnetly he had a ton of scratches and marks on his body the following day.

I dont know about these hills that this thread was about, but in Colorado, Gerogetown Cemetary is NOT a place to take lightly and go mess with. I learned this lesson the hard way like most of my friends that went there to just have some fun in seeing what this supposed 'haunted' cemetary is all about. You can disbelieve me, but I see all these people day to day, and I also see them get the same expression on their faces when we hear someone talking about Georgetown cemetary. Before that cemetary I had already seen some wild things at other cemetary's (used to go ghost hunting for fun/interest), but I know now that there is a possibility for stuff out there that is not necessarily good in nature.. Just my little, but true story. sorry for the longggg post!

Last edited by Juztin; 02-18-2006 at 04:07 PM.
Old 02-18-2006, 04:07 PM
meezie

Originally Posted by YBLegal
lol..
Old 02-18-2006, 05:35 PM
nitrousoxidex

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MR.OKKKK
also anyone been to the glass chapel? in palos verdes? i heard it was a church but someone got possesed in there.... and people died? so they closed it down... but people can get married in there?? weird.. but if you go in there the cross is upside down like the devils cross.... but i heard the only reason the cross is upside down is because of the sun... and the shadows are making it look like that... but dont know...

theres also a abandoned church in santa monica beach dont know where but its before topanga canyon... on the right side...

and i dont know.. theres also a dream where people can die... i dont know if its true but for koreans they dream about this monster... the monster comes inside your dream.. you can try to avoid him, but once he sees you he comes and fights you... i heard theres 1 way you can beat the monster and you wake up, but if not you end up dying?? in your dreams and wont wake up... there was this show in korea talking about dreams... i know koreans take these things serious... probably other asian nationality's also... like the bruce lee movie... where the monster/demon or whatever keep coming in to his dreams...
I live in Palos Verdes n me and some friends always go to these "sites" we supposedly have in PV. Both Glass Chapel and Vanderlip(bilt)? Mansion. well, basically Ive checked it out many times and theres nothing at the Glass Chapel and also the Mansion, well, there isnt realli one. Theres just a bunch of houses around that people still live in. Went all the way down Narcissa Dr to the dead end. nothing. just an old fence with like bushes n stuff. haha. Anyone know any other sites around South Bay or maybe a little farther?
Old 02-19-2006, 02:48 AM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A long time ago when I use to drive for Ralphs I had a route that use to take me through Hwy 46 towards the 101 from the 5 frwy. There was a rumor of that a lady had got killed on that road crossing the road by someone who did not see her. The older drivers use to tell me sometimes you can see a lady walking down the highway in the middle of nowhere. Well one day I did have a wierd experience that I could not understand. I had my jacked hanging from a hanger behind my passenger seat all the way zipped up. The jacket somehow came off the hanger and flew to the front of the seat and on the floor. The way it fell was if I had slammed on the brakes or like someone threw it to the floor or something. The road was completely smooth and the windows were rolled up. I was comfused and needless to say scared of what had happened. I could not figure out how that happened. I then told some of the guys and their reaction was like " now do you believe us" I then had that route numerous times but never did anything happen like that again. I'm usually the type not to believe these ghost stories but knew what I saw and still don't understand how it happened. Anyone who has driven on that hwy 46 knows how dark it is and narrow the road is. When you drive on that road behind and around you is completely pitch dark. The only light around is you trialer lights and your headlights. It was a wierd experience that I could not explain.

Last edited by Ed 718; 02-19-2006 at 03:05 AM.
Old 02-19-2006, 03:05 AM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I want cross street I wanna try this
Old 02-19-2006, 11:49 PM
imseksy

holy crap... when i checked this thread again, its been viewed 666 times. how nuts is that
Old 02-20-2006, 12:53 PM
Vick781

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

^

lol
Old 02-21-2006, 09:38 AM
Saint_Spinner

Originally Posted by Juztin
here in Colorado we have plentys of 'haunted' towns because of CO's paste with mining tows etc.. Anyway we went to a cemetary called 'Georgetown Cemetary'. It was me, 3 other guys and 1 girl. We were parked outside just contemplating on going into this cemetary at night which was hella dark. As we were just there starting into it from the gates I just had a really bad feeling to not go in. My hair was standing up on my arms and back of my neck and I've been to this cemetary before. Actually the previous year on Holloween, and it didn't feel like this at all. Luckily my GF at the time called me wanting to talk so I stayed there talking on my cell phone and used that as an excuse to not go in. My friends walked into the cemetary and maybe 5 minutes later after I was just watching them move around from seeing their flashlights - I see them all scurrying back to the main gate. They came running out and the girl of the group starded leaning over and gagging/spitting. We were all like WTF is going on. My friends were all blabbling about mist that was following them so we all got in our cars and took off to the nearby gas station in Georgetown (think small mountain mine town). The girl with us had all kinds of blood in her mouth when she got out of the car. We were all thinking that she had some kind of medial condition or something that was acting up. And while we are just talking about where to take her we look at her and she's passed out. Her mouth seems clean now so we open her mouth to see if she had any visible signs of damange that could cause the blood, but the weird thing was the blood was completely gone. Not a trace at all. So at that point we are really like WTF. My friends were talking about how they were in the cemetary and seeing a light flashing randomly pretty close to them. And as one of them panned around with the flash light he panned back to a section he just looked over and there was all kinds of fog developing. He told the other people with him, and they all watching the mist. They started moving away from the mist in the opposite direction and it seemed to flow towards them. So they went and ahead and changed direction completely and backtrack to the opening of the cemetary where I was at. They said the midst literally changed directions and was still getting closer to them. At that point my friend Tiff who was in the group said she got a very bad taste in her mouth (like iron), and started spitting because it seemed like there was some liquid in her mouth. All the while the midst is supposedely following them till they get right out of the cemetary. That's when my friend Tiff looked and saw it was blood. So back to the gas station my friend Tiff is passed out and this blood that was all in her mouth is just literally gone. She wasn't drinking anything, and there was more than enough for it to take a while to clear out if she would swallow it. Anyhow my friends Jeff & Weston decide to get brave again and start talking about going back. Tiff regains conciousness, and she does't remember passing out and were were telling her what was going on. And she gets brave too and they all decide to go back to the cemetary. So they go back, whereas i'm just staying at the gas station, heck with that. Weston calls me and says they're heading back RIGHT NOW. Weston says that they were all starting to feel sick as they drove back to the cemetary, and when the car hit the dirt in front of the cemetary Tiff passed out again and blood started coming out of her mouth again. My friend Jeff who was sitting behind Tiff when this happened was saying I'm skeptical man but what the heck, as soon as the car hit the dirt she was out. He definately sounded spooked, which is rare for him. So they come back, Tiff is passed out and we look in her mouth and there blood. We can't find a cut or something where it seems to be coming from so as were talking and Weston is checking her - he says look. We check her out and the blood is gone. He said it just 'disappeared'. So at this point we are all like, lets get the heck out of here and go back to Denver. Tiff wakes up again and we tell her again what's happening and this time around she's not feeling so brave - understandibly. I'm sitting there watching her as were talking and she has her hands in out as were talking and i'm just watching her cause I have no idea what's going on and if she may just be having a medical conditoin or something we all dont know about... And she says there's something on her hand, she turns her hand over to be palm up and there's a pool of blood in her hand. W..T...F.. I was watching her hands, as far as physics have showed me, blood or liquid for that matter will not stay in a pool upside-down! We get a cloth and I'm literally staring at this blood in her hand and the **** just disappears! In front of my own damn eyes. That was a very eery moment, and we all just looked at each other since we saw it all happen. At this point we say **** it... were outta here. Since that one night I've never gone back to Georgetown or that cemetary. All of my friends that have gone to that Cemetary both before I went, and after I went will not go back. Most of my friends won't even talk about what they saw/happened to them. My other friend Dave who was with us that night won't ever go back there all he says is something there is evil. My other friends that went there another time had something follow them back the night they went. Apparently all their dishes in their houses were vibrating violently when they got home, and they would see a little girl pacing outside their window in their living room of their apartment ever night for a couple of weeks. The only thing is they live on the 3rd floor! They also had scratches and bruises form on their body that they couldn't explain after that night, plus some thing about their phones turning off and on by themselves. My friend did admit though that one of the people in their group was being stupid and knocking on tribunals etc... Apparnetly he had a ton of scratches and marks on his body the following day.

I dont know about these hills that this thread was about, but in Colorado, Gerogetown Cemetary is NOT a place to take lightly and go mess with. I learned this lesson the hard way like most of my friends that went there to just have some fun in seeing what this supposed 'haunted' cemetary is all about. You can disbelieve me, but I see all these people day to day, and I also see them get the same expression on their faces when we hear someone talking about Georgetown cemetary. Before that cemetary I had already seen some wild things at other cemetary's (used to go ghost hunting for fun/interest), but I know now that there is a possibility for stuff out there that is not necessarily good in nature.. Just my little, but true story. sorry for the longggg post!
Dude...I would love to read your post...but damn...paragraphs would be nice.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:22 AM
kamal34

Originally Posted by Saint_Spinner
Dude...I would love to read your post...but damn...paragraphs would be nice.

lmao. Yea I was thinking the same thing. I got through half and my eyes started hurting. No Offence to the author but yes, ^^ is right.
Old 02-21-2006, 01:16 PM
Blue_Z

I also wasn't able to finish the story
Old 02-21-2006, 01:33 PM
Blue_Z

Ok, I pasted it into word and I put paragraphs into it.

DAMN!! did that really happen?? That story is creepy as hell!!

I even did a search on this cemetary and got a really spooky pic, I couldn't imagine doing what your friends did. And the fact that they wanted to go a second time? geez...
http://parafpi.photosite.com/724/724_GT_8.html
Old 02-21-2006, 01:56 PM
97supratt

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Why dont we all gather up, Z community and head out to one of these things. I'm sure if theres a ghost out there, we can all take them out. I'll bring my trusty baseball bat.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:21 PM
Saint_Spinner

Originally Posted by IF350Z
Ok, I pasted it into word and I put paragraphs into it.

DAMN!! did that really happen?? That story is creepy as hell!!

I even did a search on this cemetary and got a really spooky pic, I couldn't imagine doing what your friends did. And the fact that they wanted to go a second time? geez...
http://parafpi.photosite.com/724/724_GT_8.html

ummm....you mind sharing the "upgraded" story? Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply: haunted site...