Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

FS 06' stock goodies!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 12:10 AM
deviljon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS 06' stock goodies!!!

Hey everyone, i have a bunch of 06 stock parts that i don't need anymore, so here goes:

i've got a set of 06 stock springs i want to get rid of. used for about 2k miles, wanted to keep all my stock parts but, what the hell... i'd rather just sell them. they're in excellent condition, asking for 100 shipped or 80 local.

I also have my 06 stock exhaust system i want to get rid of if i can, used for about 4-5k miles. i can sell piece by piece but would prefer to sell it as a set. Includes cats, y-pipe, and mufflers. PM me a reasonable offer and its yours.

I'm also selling rev-up lower plenum, perfect condition used for about 4k miles. I got the mrev so i don't need this anymore. again, PM me a reasonable offer and its yours.

Last but not least is a billet grill, used for about 50 miles. came with the car but i'm not a fan of grills, so i want to get rid of it. i'll sell it for 120 shipped or 100 locally.

I can take pictures if anyone needs, just give me the word. Im located in socal... if you want to check the items out in person just PM me. All prices are negotiable, thanks for looking!

-Jon