Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

G Rides, new shop/lounge

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 11:35 AM
Gary King

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G Rides, new shop/lounge

Hello everybody, I just wanted to start spreading the word that I will be opening a shop at 755 Fiero Lane, Suite E, Fiero is off Broad St. near the airport in San Luis Obispo CA. This shop will be setup to sell and install most every Aftermarket Part available for Cars, Trucks and SUV’s. The shop will also have a nice lounge area with Leather Couches, Big Screen TV, Playstation, WiFi and a Fridge for if you just want a place to hang out or, it also should be a nice waiting area for people having work done.

I made arrangements with the landlord to allow us to have the occasional BBQ, Cruise Night or Car Show on nights and weekends. The other businesses there are mainly Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm operations so, there is lots of parking available.

I just received the keys and access to the space so, over the next couple of weeks I will be building some walls, putting down some flooring and just setting the place up. Hopefully our lift will be delivered and set up next week and we should be rocking-n-rolling soon.

I invite anyone to come on over and check the place out, I want this to be a fun place to be, I’m driven more by having a good time and doing quality work with attention to the details than making lots of money so if you just want to talk cars, Me Casa Su Casa (sorry if my Spanish is wrong). The shop phone number is 805-504-0610, if you want to see the place before it opens, call me up and I can make sure I’m there or just stop by. I’ve been in and out of the place a bit getting lumber and other stuff so I’m not there all the time yet.

Well hope to here from you or see you soon.

Gary