Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Looking for Web Developer(s) for ASP Based Sites...

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 06:14 AM
alpine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Web Developer(s) for ASP Based Sites...

Alright people...

I'm a technology and business consultant, primarily focused on PC's / Windows / And Windows based networking...

Unfortunately, I get into everything because my clients ask me to.

I used to have some Web Developers that worked "with" me directly, but they have either taken on full time jobs, or basically priced themselves out of the market.

After that I ended up working with a shop, and they were ok, until they had some staffing changes, and some issues (for me at least) with ethics, and I had to discontinue my relationship there.

Now I am stuck (again) without someone local, to do my web related business which is not a focal point of it, but an obvious need nonetheless.

I could easily outsource this stuff to "anyone" over the web, and work with people over the phone/e-mail/video conf, etc...etc..etc.. but in most cases, in reagards to the clients I work with, it is rarely 'that simple' and I'd like to have someone "local" do this work with/for me.

So basically in a nutshell, I am looking for someone with skill and talent, right now I am in the need of someone to work with ASP due to the database driven nature of the site(s) I am working on, and no I am not looking for the cheapest rate, but at the same time, if you are going to charge the same rate, and deal with me the same way a "shop" would.. I'll go with a shop...

this is my first public attempt to find someone, until now I was fortunate enough to get people by referal, or I would find talented and ethical people in my relations with other customers, but all those wells have run dry.

I'm based in san fernando, so local to me would be someone in "the valley" however if you are based outside of "the valley" but have no problem commuting into the office, then that's fine too.

PM me here for starters, and we'll go from there.

Thanks!
Old 09-01-2006, 09:51 AM
FarSeide

Are you looking for classic ASP developers or .net developers. I've been developing both classic ASP and .Net ASP for close to 7 years now but I dont live in SF Valley.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:31 AM
alpine

I believe classic will work, but I'm sure that .net can't be a bad thing to know... to tell you the truth, I am "aware" of what it is to design & program, but I do not program myself and I don't know exactly what-is-what in the code that has been given to me after I called the last deal off.

by "aware" I mean that I respect the rules of programming, and database structure, and the value of logic.

Where are you located?