Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Big surprise or what?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 02:27 PM
Volk350Z
Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow that suck...
Old 09-25-2006, 03:09 PM
buffmanjeff

I have a feeling, with new ownership, people leaving and new people coming in, it will only get worse. Sad but true.
Old 09-25-2006, 05:42 PM
dreamspeed

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by zand02max
Why leave valuables in the car, thats just asking for someone to steal it!
QFT, anytime you are leaving your car in someone elses hands you are running the risk of theft. If you leave valuables out in the open thats just asking for it
Old 09-25-2006, 05:44 PM
josephchihweilu

i got the call from nissan today. they said they are still investigating the situation and are questioning the workers there. they told me to buy an ipod and they will reimburse me for it.
Old 09-25-2006, 07:09 PM
groovin_350z
Sleeps in 350Z

Originally Posted by josephchihweilu
i got the call from nissan today. they said they are still investigating the situation and are questioning the workers there. they told me to buy an ipod and they will reimburse me for it.
thats good. just sucks cuz it shouldnt have happened in the first place
Old 09-26-2006, 10:38 AM
windydog

Wow, that really sucks.
Usually when a dealership turn owners, the new owners are quick to want to turn a profit. They bring in their people, and displace the people that made the dealership.

Thats what usually happens where I work. Once the management changes, the new chief brings in his soldiers and the existing people are left out to dry.

I asked this on another fourm, but why did Javier leave? I really like him, he was a great guy.

also, where is everyone going to get their car serviced?
Old 09-26-2006, 04:06 PM
Mazinger Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by josephchihweilu
Get the biggest memory, newest color ipod (but that would be dishontest)
Old 09-26-2006, 04:16 PM
josephchihweilu

the ipod was the one that just came out with the crappy battery life and unreliable control panel. at least ill be getting a better generation ipod
Old 09-26-2006, 05:01 PM
Janus

Originally Posted by dreamspeed
QFT, anytime you are leaving your car in someone elses hands you are running the risk of theft. If you leave valuables out in the open thats just asking for it
That is still no excuse.

By that logic parking your car in a location that is not locked up is "asking for it to get stolen."

Sorry, parking your car on a street, and leaving something in a car that is to be worked on, while not the smartest of moves, is not justification in the least for their theft. There is no excuse for theft to justify it, or play down the motives behind it.

Performance Nissan has a hard road to travel to gain back the credability that they once had.

Personally, I'd really like it if they restored their position as the leading place to service your cars.
Old 09-26-2006, 05:12 PM
josephchihweilu

Originally Posted by Janus
That is still no excuse.

By that logic parking your car in a location that is not locked up is "asking for it to get stolen."

Sorry, parking your car on a street, and leaving something in a car that is to be worked on, while not the smartest of moves, is not justification in the least for their theft. There is no excuse for theft to justify it, or play down the motives behind it.

Performance Nissan has a hard road to travel to gain back the credability that they once had.

Personally, I'd really like it if they restored their position as the leading place to service your cars.

+1 my valuables are physically on me anytime i leave my house (wallet, cell phone, keys, jewelry). i'm not saying an ipod is an invaluable thing but im accustomed to leaving it hooked up to my alpine headunit, it basically never leaves the car. janus said it correctly, there is absolutely no justification for theft.
Old 09-26-2006, 08:42 PM
buffmanjeff

I backed up my ipod last night. i have 3 gigs alone of just documents on there. It never leaves my side. Theft of the ipod = the ghey